Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence (12994 Views)

Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result After Conceding Defeat / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / FG Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Execution Of Nigerian (the Man in Casket) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Zenimart:
Stop displaying ur ignorance here young man. As at when Buhari executed those guys, there was no death penalty for drug traffickers. Buhari had to backdate the law to execute those guys. The case of Indonesia and Malaysia is quite different in that the law is already in place.

I have no problem with retroactive penalty.

If one is not a criminal then no worries.

As they say in my place, na the pessin wey eat gbi go die gbi.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by eromspete(m): 6:04am On Mar 10, 2015
This Indonesian president no de listen to anybody o.

If you are on death row in Indonesia i'm sorry that is the end. Australia is also trying to appeal for clemency for TWO of their citizens but have not recorded any success.

Ishilove:

Culled from: The Eagle Online
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/indonesian-court-rejects-nigerians-appeal-against-death-sentence/
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by holatin(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2015
ojimbo:
what if you are caught with fake certificates?
speak on fact not here say.

BTW what is a certificate ?
how do you identify a fake certificate ?
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by holatin(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Zenimart:
Stop displaying ur ignorance here young man. As at when Buhari executed those guys, there was no death penalty for drug traffickers. Buhari had to backdate the law to execute those guys. The case of Indonesia and Malaysia is quite different in that the law is already in place.
really ?? ow old are you pls ?
pls give me a link to justify what you just said.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2015
they deservied the dead role...first of all what is he finding in that couuntry....he went there to work u can see what he end up to ...am soorry to say dis he deserve it.. why cant he stay in nigeria....
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by stonecoldcafe: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Rapidx:

4 to 5000 dollars at most for each suicide mission? Does it worth it.

Kindly note, there is nothing like DOES IT WORTH IT. It's more like IS IT WORTH IT.
You guys really embarrass me sha!
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by stonecoldcafe: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
they deservied the dead role...

Correction: they deserved the death penalty.

Verdict: you need a mini dictionary my friend.
Re: Indonesian Court Rejects Nigerian’s Appeal Against Death Sentence by NET1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just a reminder that CRIME DOES NOT PAY.

.NET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$100,000 For 'Next-Generation Condom' By Bill Gates / Rescue Workers In Morocco Edge Closer To Boy Trapped In Well / Why Are Muslims Outraged At Dr. Ben Carson? - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.