Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (4041 Views)

Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2009
check out my refusal attached and  tbaba83 (m)   Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process ,I think the UK visa has a format for their refusals and i have appealed based on this and i hope it works out I need advice kindly help.

The cost of your tuition,maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by your sponsor and you have submitted evidence of how your studies in the UK will be financed including your sponsor's bank statements and a letter from your sponsor offering finanacial assistance.However these documents stand in isolation as evidence of your financial sponsor's financial circumstances and commitments. In the absence of your sponsors business, income or the origin of these funds, i am not satisfied that the evidence presented is a true reflection of your sponsor's financial circumstances or that these funds would be available. Therefore i am not satisfied that you can meet the costs of your course and be maintained and accommodated without  taking employment or recourse to public funds (57(viii)).

Whilst you have evidence of funds, you have not provided evidence of their origin. I am therefore not satisfied that the funds are a true reflection of your sponsor's financial situation nor that they are available for your studies. This ultimately leaves me to doubt you have the funds to pay for your course or adequately maintain and accomodate yourself in the Uk without recourse to public funds or taking employment (57(viii)).

There are strict laws governing the use of limited company funds in Nigeria. Blablaba Nigeria Limited is by necessity a Limited Company. Even though your sponsor is a director, he is a different legal entity to the limited company. A director cannot necessarily spend for his own use the assets of a limited company. Therefore, I am not satisfied this represents a genuine and meaningful offer of sponsorship and that these funds would be available to meet the costs of your studies , maintenance and accomodation in the United Kingdom as required by Paragraph 57(viii) of HC 395.

The bank statement you have provided in support of your application is not in your sponsor's name and you have not provided that he/she has access to these funds to pay for your course and adequately maintain and accommodate you whilst in the UK. Therefore i am not satisfied this repesents a genuine and meaningful offer of sponsorship and that these funds would be available to meet the costs of your studies, maintenance and accommodation in the United Kingdom. (57(viii)

You state that your sponsor Proffesor X will fund your proposed studies in the UK and have submitted company bank statements from Xbank as evidence of finance. This account was running at a considerably lower balance from January until recently. I note that cash deposits totalling N9043377 (45,216.89pounds at the current exchange rate of 1pound =N200) were credited to the account in the space of 17days. I am not satisfied that the funds are a true reflection of your sponsor's economic circumstances as the account has been artificially inflated. I am not satisfied that these funds will be available to you for the purpose of study. Therefore i am not satisfied you are able to meet the costs of your course and accomodation and maintenance of yourself taking employment or engaging in business or having recourse to public funds as required by the paragraph 57(vii) and (viii) of HC395.
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 3sha4lyf: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2009
Very smart of you to notice their format for rejection. My advice to any one applying for a visa to anywhere in the world is PRAYERS. Pray for that particular Commision and the person sitting on your case. Having read people's complaint on this forum, I know that some of them are just refused for no reason but mere photocopy of other people's reason. If you like package all the packageables and have all the haveables, if God says no way, it's gameover for you.

So you need to pray for the person sitting on ur case i.e the BHCommissioner, that your passport will recieve his favor. Who knows, maybe the day he is to treat your case, that day, his wife will call asking for a divorce or so (lol) and he would transfer that agression to your passport.

Now even if you know they made a mistakein refusing you a visa and they give you a chance to appeal, Appealing alone is stress and tension of another level. You have to take charge of another expense with Lawyers, Telephone companies, Internet Service providers, etc. to track your appeal, whereas you should hae been resting in your desired country of relocation.

Reapplying is not even a good option cos you spend money to do the same thing again, wait the same duration of time again for a response and if God is still not in your agenda, you face a refusal again.

My dear brethen, the Ultimate solution is PRAYERS, backed up with PRAISES and THANKSGIVING.

Daddy Adeboye, Enoch .A. once said that "Where Prayer fails, PRAISE superceeds". [color=#990000][/color]Be wise my pals.

Goodluck to you all,
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by cvibe: 4:13am On Jan 23, 2009
Anyone applying for visa should provide genuine documents and genuine information, that way, no hole can be punched into your tale.
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tbaba83(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2009
DUDE dem give u dat same letter lmao. anyway na so o. But guess wot i reapplied immidiately and was given within 5workin days. NEVER SAY DIE
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by shapey(f): 9:23am On Mar 04, 2009
@tbatba- congrats-that is brilliant.

@poster

Ekpele m dear. Na so e dey happen. as the poster b4 me has said ''never say die''. If you were given a right of appeal, pls use it wisely. If not, when next you apply, it may not come out well if you know what i mean.

Use it wisely as in getting all your dos together-make sure they are genuine otherwise you'll get 10yr ban. grin pls get a lawyer if you need to. Make sure you have covered all loop holes so if they try to get you from any angle, it'll not work. A friend of mine applied for a student visa from 9ja. She has 2 kids, and provided alot of things for the ECO to see. Even the childminding arrangment she made, the woman's ofsted reg number, everything was included. She was given. Cover all loop holes, have answers to every question and be as popen as possible. kiss Most importantly, NEVER SAY DIE.
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by miz4oxley(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2009
really i;m happy for ou jare tbaba
but please I will like to contact you so we can talk on what you used and added documents for the second application kind call me on +2348062700631,please
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by tbaba83(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2009
@ poster. i will be honest with u i wont be able 2 call u.it would cost me at minimum 5pounds to buy lebara voucher to call u and dat wont benefit me at all. best thing is 4 u is 2 instant message me on yahoo messenger. tbaba83@yahoo.co.uk. pls dont be annoyed. cheers.
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by Akolawole(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2009
@Poster

Beware!

Can you go and remove your refusal notice quickly? The details of sponsor and the likes are there.

This is a public forum.

Type the refusal and edit personal stuffs.
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by 3sha4lyf: 10:00am On Mar 27, 2009
Akolawole:

@Poster

Beware!

Can you go and remove your refusal notice quickly? The details of sponsor and the likes are there.

This is a public forum.

Type the refusal and edit personal stuffs.

[b][/b]DID YOU READ THE POST VERY WELL? IS [/s]BLABLABA[s] THE NAME OF A COMPANY OR IS [/s]X[s] THE NAME OF A BANK? LOL

Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by maedan(f): 8:26am On May 18, 2009
@ poster

refusal notices seem to look alike, but this is because ECOs are given a format to follow in certain situations. Eg, source of funds, using original copies of documents, proof of ties to home country etc are common issues to which they have made/laid down answers. ECO's are trained to follow procedure, not cook up their own decisions - though sometimes it does look like they do. The thing is to learn from other people's mistakes to avoid being refused(again). All the best!
Re: Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process by handsometonero: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2012
MY NAME IS BROWN, I WAS BEEN DENIED A TOURIST VISA 6 MONTHS AT THE UK BORDER AND THE REASON IS BECAUSE I DO NOT PAY TAX FOR MY REGISTERED SMALL BUSINESS BROWN ENTERPRISE.

I'M MAKING 400,000 NAIRA ON A MONTHLY BASIS AFTER TAX, HOW MUCH I MINE SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR TAX ? FELLOW NIGERIANS HELP ME OUT FOR THIS CALCULATION.

MY EMAIL IS TONYWASHINGTONONLINE@YAHOO.COM

THANKS,

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Cairo, Egypt - Need To Know Cost For Ticket / The Tinapa Project Is So Stupid. / Toshmann's Recent Trip To Cleveland (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.