Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

EXPECT Ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jags, And Brymo Collaborating Together- Audu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / EXPECT Ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jags, And Brymo Collaborating Together- Audu (396 Views)

"Link Up" - Phyno Featuring Burna Boy & M.I (Audio, Video) / M.I, Jesse Jagz, Ice Prince & Loose Kaynon - SUMMER TIME / DOWNLOAD: Ambo – Gbabe Ft. Ice Prince, M.I, Olamide, Banky W, Yemi Alade, & Damm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPECT Ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jags, And Brymo Collaborating Together- Audu by iwarannamdi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
“Music labels in Nigeria have now become a norm with almost every music act now having music labels that they are either signed to or ones they established. Some so called music labels have poor structures and financing that they cannot even cater for the basic promotional needs of artistes under them.

This has now become a source of concern and President of one of Nigeria’s foremost music label and entertainment company Audu Maikori of Chocolate city, speaks on issues surrounding this.

“I think that there is a distinction between record labels and music labels, there is a label between having a label imprint and having a proper record management label structure,” he further said that “ultimately the most structured, organized will stand the test of time, if the saturation becomes so much and there is a need for regulation”

We asked if we would see Brymo and MI’s younger brother Jesse Jags who were previously signed to choc city do a...

Watch it and continue reading here http://naijarace.com/expect-ice-prince-m-i-jesse-jags-and-brymo-collaborating-together-audu/
Re: EXPECT Ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jags, And Brymo Collaborating Together- Audu by kestolove95(m): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
How dix collaboration won help ice prince to stop givn us aboki tune in. All his songs

1 Like

Re: EXPECT Ice Prince, M.I, Jesse Jags, And Brymo Collaborating Together- Audu by phabuloz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
Mehn I can't wait for it to drop,it's been a long time they sang together

(1) (Reply)

Music Featuring / Ace Hood Confirms Collaboration With Sarkodie / MTN Project Fame Winner Drops Official Video Of New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.