Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) (10554 Views)

Very Disturbing News From Germany / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by blaze2cool(m): 9:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Shockingly pictures below are censored images of 8 dead bodies hanging from a metal frame at the entrance to an Iraqi city called Hawija.
The photos are the Islamic State’s latest public display of barbarity and according to reports, Hawija is the city they plan to make their new HQ. So they proudly displayed the dead men at the entrance.

The gruesome images which emerged on social media show the men’s limp bodies suspended from their feet off a tall structure in the town. The notorious black flag used by Islamist groups like ISIS is displayed above them as horrified onlookers inspect the scene.

http://www.posharena.com/welcome-to-hell-graphic-very-disturbing-photos/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
human being turn bulb.. chai.. death means nothing to the dead.. those guys are dead

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by odiyaka(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
What is wrong with this people. Not sure they are humans

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Barbaric world! This is definitely not where Boko Haram are heading. And yes, none of these presodential candidates can stop them from evil.

Cold world!!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Expressions(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
I won't...

Cry;

It hurts...

No More! angry

Shadows and Dust!

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
The beauty of Islam, the religion of Allah and his messenger

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
Make dem thank God sai I knw b God...

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by kestolove95(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
youngman Islam has nothin to do wit dix.

10 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by EdCure: 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Very chilling and gruesome! What a religion!
Islam should be banned ASAP.

kestolove95:
youngman Islam has nothin to do wit dix.
It has absolutely everything to do with it. Look at those images very well and think about this religion.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Another reason why I don't argue with Muslims this days........their violent terrorist believe are really eating deep inside them like flashshare

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
I still can not rationalize how a people can hold koran in one hand and a gun in the other hand.

11 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by ajs32(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09, 2015
Billyonaire:
I still can not rationalize how a people can hold koran in one hand and a gun in the other hand.

Please go and read about Islam and stop speaking on what you don't know anything about. May God give you and all those inciting hatred against Islam the sense of proper reasoning and deliver all of you from the syndrome of brain drain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Chimarto: 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
ISIL at work.
Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Yinkatolu: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
heartless people

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by cjrane: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
odiyaka:
What is wrong with this people. Not sure they are humans

They are trying to instill terror into people by being brutal. Like the Nazis, we should fight them until we get nothing but unconditional surrender from the brutes.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by chrisdoller(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
What I really don't knw is this,I thought there have been airstrike but why can such place like this place be found and bombed.all I pray is that may God bring this so called IS to there End fast. Denting muslim for no just course. #amachristain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Skako(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
EdCure:

Very chilling and gruesome! What a religion!
Islam should be banned ASAP.

It has absolutely everything to do with it. Look at those images very well and think about this religion.
crusaders did more than dis so stop crying today is not the day of ur cry but soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Islam the cancer of the world get rid of it the world will have peace

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by medamillion(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
The issue of terrorist should not be likened to ordinary relgion violence, just like many "uninformed" fellows have come here saying Islam is this; Islam is that.
That was the same mistake GEJ made in the issue of Boko Haram insurgency.

It's hightime we came together find solutions to how this demons can be extinguished out on earth.

Stop blaming any religion.
How do you define a person who throws bomb into the market, does he care if the bomb kills muslims or christians?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by kellyJames5(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chai!
See Wickedness in high places!
Brutality in it's zenith!
God,abeg oo,shey the thunder wey You say go fire all this ISIS militants is still doing press up inside America's fighter jet?
Abeg release am now!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by ipunchbitches(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
not surprised moronic islamists

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by curiouses: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
The prophet didn't teach this.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by wecan: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2015
I need Biafra before this wicked people will come and capture Nigeria. O my God, why Islam

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by millyajay(f): 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
curiouses:
The prophet didn't teach this.
so wer did dey get diz ?...I heard muhammad married a girl that is not up to 10....right?..Islam suckz..Thank God my mum left that religion long ago

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by emmyw(m): 12:16am On Mar 10, 2015
chai
Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Lusola15: 12:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Skako:
crusaders did more than dis so stop crying today is not the day of ur cry but soon

Bros are u encouraging them or what.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by kayceerilyn(f): 1:38am On Mar 10, 2015
There surely is evil in the world ........ we can only
watch and pray

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Just speechless..

Man's inhumanity to man..

Religion is becoming a threat to human existence.
Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by indianin9ja(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2015
To avoid this in Lagos or Abuja (and of course Kano and Maiduguri), Nigerians must vote for GEJ!
A victory for Buhari is a victory for Boko Haram (ISIS affiliate).

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by lonelydora: 4:05am On Mar 10, 2015
OMG! This is barbaric.
Re: Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) by Boland(m): 4:07am On Mar 10, 2015
indianin9ja:
To avoid this in Lagos or Abuja (and of course Kano and Maiduguri), Nigerians must vote for GEJ!
A victory for Buhari is a victory for Boko Haram (ISIS affiliate).
A victory for Buhari is a victory for Boko Haram?
So you guys still believe in this Bullshiiit?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Planning To Escape Trial In UK – EFCC / Akwa Ibom: Government To Resuscitate Abandoned N5.8 Billion Ibom Science Park / I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.