Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts (27548 Views)

Ovarian Cysts: Symptoms, Causes And Treatments / Home Remedies For Ovarian Cysts / All You Need To Know About Ovarian Cysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by olokomeji: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
ok thanks for this usefull information

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by chokovirus: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
debbie:
I did a surgery to remove the cyst last year....of all the reasons OP gave,none caused mine

Yea. There are many cases of cysts amongst Nigerian ladies that are infected cysts which could av resolved after intensive antibiotic therapy with ultrasound monitoring thereby avoiding the need for surgery. I av seen cases of infected cysts recurring after surgery. I do not know about your case anyway. All those items the op listed are just risk factors that increase the incidence. Absence does not suggest impossibility.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by myramiliassi: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
===================================
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Maghan37: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very enlightening!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by ladyju(f): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
pweetixandy:
wow..hope ur getting well? What symptoms did u show,how did you know u had it
. None of the things op mentioned above caused mine. I don't even have a single facial hair. My symptoms was dizziness, serious pains at my lower right abdomen and not being able to pass urine well.

3 Likes

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by debbie(f): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yea that is true though.I asked the Gynea and he told me that a woman's menstrual cycle can effect changes that might cause it..especially if after the ovulation and some eggs start developing,,they can form a sack of fluid or whatever inside it.......for me,nothing caused it.And from experience surgery is the best way to remove it,if properly done.
Cyst can affect fertility,especially if it requires that your ovaries be removed....To every woman out there,when you start noticing some changes,lower abdominal pains and the rest please go see a gynea .
chokovirus:

Yea. There are many cases of cysts amongst Nigerian ladies that are infected cysts which could av resolved after intensive antibiotic therapy with ultrasound monitoring thereby avoiding the need for surgery. I av seen cases of infected cysts recurring after surgery. I do not know about your case anyway. All those items the op listed are just risk factors that increase the incidence. Absence does not suggest impossibility.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by bbjummy: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
poladsens:
oven tins
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by bbjummy: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
poladsens:
oven tins
grin grin grin eh! u are not serious o
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by chokovirus: 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=debbie post=31485395]Yea that is true though.I asked the Gynea and he told me that a woman's menstrual cycle can effect changes that might cause it..especially if after the ovulation and some eggs start developing,,they can form a sack of fluid or whatever inside it.......for me,nothing caused it.And from experience surgery is the best way to remove it,if properly done.
Cyst can affect fertility,especially if it requires that your ovaries be removed....To every woman out there,when you start noticing some changes,lower abdominal pains and the rest please go see a gynea .[/qu

Yea. Hormones regulate the menstrual cyscle and ovulation. Hence, anything that can trigger any change in a woman's hormones can cause ovarian cysts too. Cysts respond to drugs. Surgery is only a last resort when drugs do not work.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by pweetixandy: 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
ladyju:
. None of the things op mentioned above caused mine. I don't even have a single facial hair. My symptoms was dizziness, serious pains at my lower right abdomen and not being able to pass urine well.
my! Thank goodness. Its important for us women to always pay attention to our bodies
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by eyeqpee(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
VICTORY NATURALS, POWA PLAZA, OPPOSITE PDP SECRETARIAT. betwen P.T.I JUNCTION & D.S.C ROUNDABOUT.0816 861 2303.
This guy claims to treats ovarian cyst and Eliminates it in 3 weeks permanently. Give him a call or a trial.
May God bless and help our ladies, they must all carry their children. My fiance has it and we are planning to visit the man.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Joshcoli(m): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
my fiancée always experience severe stomach pain
during her period, could this be the ovarian cyst
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by tomzman: 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Chai! Women, una get wahala o.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by pweetiedee(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Zaikon:
Gud infor. But kedi's Gynapharm Capsul/colon cleanser wil sure Help.
yeah. it helpd ma sis. afta she was operated and it started growing backagain. Kedi helped
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Zaikon(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
pweetiedee:
yeah. it helpd ma sis. afta she was operated and it started growing backagain. Kedi helped
yes Pweetiedee Kedi is makin it by GOD's GRACE.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by amokeme(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
mehn I suffered in the hands of this thing...
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Joshcoli:
my fiancée always experience severe stomach pain
during her period, could this be the ovarian cyst
It's advisable she goes for a scan to be sure.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by sweetcheezy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Nikkytee: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice one,we learn new tins everyday
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by rikamann: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
amokeme:
Sorry!
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Nikkytee:
Nice one,we learn new tins everyday

That's right
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by debbie(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
hope you are good now...sorry about that,ovarian cycst is not an easy thing to deal with especially the endless pains.
amokeme:
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by amokeme(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
debbie:
hope you are good now...sorry about that,ovarian cycst is not an easy thing to deal with especially the endless pains.
yeah I am.. had an operation last yr, mine was really huge.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
amokeme:
Am happy to know it was successful, take care of yourself sister.

1 Like

Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Blessedmum(f): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2015
I jst discovered I had one today after a pelvic scan,d diagnosis is right ovarian cyst measuring 2.8*2.6cm.Plz for those who had gone through this wat's ur opinion?
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by debbie(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
well from experience,i will suggest you take the result to see a gynea,he or she will tell you the best way out.
First,are you having pains? are you on any drugs?
see even if some people will say that shrinking it will be good,the best way out is to remove it entirely
For me i had a surgery to remove it,cos it started getting bigger and the pain was unbearable for me.
If you have any other question you can ask me.
Blessedmum:
I jst discovered I had one today after a pelvic scan,d diagnosis is right ovarian cyst measuring 2.8*2.6cm.Plz for those who had gone through this wat's ur opinion?
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Blessedmum(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
@ Debbie, am not on any drug and no pain whatsoever.Am going to see a gynaecologist tomorrow. I jst needed to be sure it won't affect my ovulation coz am ttc.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Kudibaby(f): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
@blessedmum,I also have a cyst which is more than a year now have been to gnea and the only they will be giving you is antibiotics and believe me these drugs don't eliminate cyst at the end they 'll tell your only option is surgery.pls do not waste your time an nd money try and get kedi Chinese herbs,though I 've not used it myself but most people that used where completely cured.plus if you go for surgery there is the possibility that it can grow back.Take care
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by carlosb783: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
I was diagnosed with fibroid and my right tube was blocked also, it is almost 15 months now since i order an herbal product from (Oduduwa Ajakaye) on facebook, Today i'm carrying my bundle of joy in my hands
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Blessedmum:
See this Article for Ovarian Cyst Remedy without Surgery: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/ovarian-cysts/
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2015
For those who want to know, there's a non-surgical remedy for fibroid and you can read about it here: http://trendyhealthworld.com/fibroid

Regards.
Re: What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts by Vanije: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
Warlord3000:
Quite enlightening
Hello, how you doing? I just wanted to drop by and share the latest article with you.
It's titled: Best and simple diet tips for lowering cholesterol level: http://www.trendyhealthworld.com/your-best-and-simple-diet-tips-for-lowering-cholesterol-level/

Please do read share with others who may need the information, thanks.

Have a great week too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus / Demystifying The Mysterious Disease In Ondo State / How To Gain Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.