Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! (24871 Views)

Hurray! Nairaland Hits The Mark Of 3million Topics / Hurray! Mecran Slashes Price Of Product / Hurrah!!!! Romance Section Is 10 Years!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by MissMakas(f): 1:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Happy 10th Anniversary, Nairaland.

Congratulations to you, Seun Osewa. Despite all the hitches, you still manage to keep it all going. It's never easy, but you're succeeding. Kudos.

Congratulations to the team who have strongly backed the oga at the top - the moderators, who have worked very hard in seeing that things are moving smoothly. Well done.

Congratulations to all of us here. We are all wonderful people, men and women of goodwill. This site has been able to stand, hugely because of us all. It's a thing of joy to have a largely visited and appreciated site like this, that we could call our own. We've all helped in sparkling a fire that's blazing very fast and high into the sky. Let that fire never go off.

Thank you to Missterious, my best friend, the one & only love of my life, my dearest, who introduced me to this fun-filled family a few years ago. And since then, it's been nothing but fun. Thanks, Yum. kiss

Congratulations to all the great friends I've made here:
Missmossy
Kizmarty
Juliesexy
Myouri
Herzumpther
Claireshan1
DEllaluv
Mzhorlah
Darlynlara
Agybabe
BreezyRita
Safarigirl
Lilamartedi
Richiy
Lanicky
And many more.

It would have obviously been so so boring without you. You've no idea how much I appreciate you. Some of you & I don't keep in touch again, but I remember and appreciate you still. Much love.

Shout out to Missmossy. The very first real friend and somewhat confidante I made here. I'm crazy, I'm stupid, I'm childish, but I appreciate you more than you ever think. Thanks, dearie, for everything. You're a darling. I never forget.

Worthy mention goes to MissMakas, my childhood friend and sweetheart. Welcome to Nairaland, dearie.

I miss FlawlessS and Mayapop. They should be here, but they are not. embarassed

May the fun, the joy and the fulfillment we derive from here, extend to our real life endeavors, and may they transcend into something great, to the greater glory of God.

Ciao... smiley
Thanks, darling. I missed you. I still do. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Juliesexy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
JoeCutie:
Happy 10th Anniversary, Nairaland.

Congratulations to you, Seun Osewa. Despite all the hitches, you still manage to keep it all going. It's never easy, but you're succeeding. Kudos.

Congratulations to the team who have strongly backed the oga at the top - the moderators, who have worked very hard in seeing that things are moving smoothly. Well done.

Congratulations to all of us here. We are all wonderful people, men and women of goodwill. This site has been able to stand, hugely because of us all. It's a thing of joy to have a largely visited and appreciated site like this, that we could call our own. We've all helped in sparkling a fire that's blazing very fast and high into the sky. Let that fire never go off.

Thank you to Missterious, my best friend, the one & only love of my life, my dearest, who introduced me to this fun-filled family a few years ago. And since then, it's been nothing but fun. Thanks, Yum. kiss

Congratulations to all the great friends I've made here:
Missmossy
Kizmarty
Juliesexy
Myouri
Herzumpther
Claireshan1
DEllaluv
Mzhorlah
Darlynlara
Agybabe
BreezyRita
Safarigirl
Lilamartedi
Richiy
Lanicky
And many more.

It would have obviously been so so boring without you. You've no idea how much I appreciate you. Some of you & I don't keep in touch again, but I remember and appreciate you still. Much love.

Shout out to Missmossy. The very first real friend and somewhat confidante I made here. I'm crazy, I'm stupid, I'm childish, but I appreciate you more than you ever think. Thanks, dearie, for everything. You're a darling. I never forget.

Worthy mention goes to MissMakas, my childhood friend and sweetheart. Welcome to Nairaland, dearie.

I miss FlawlessS and Mayapop. They should be here, but they are not. embarassed

May the fun, the joy and the fulfillment we derive from here, extend to our real life endeavors, and may they transcend into something great, to the greater glory of God.

Ciao... smiley
Thanks to you, Joe of life. I'm happy to have met you too. You're one hell of a funny, intelligent and fun-to-chat-with guy. It's really a pleasure knowing you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by AngelicaDivine(f): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats all members of nairaland community...Hurray!!!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Truth24(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
I was here.... I know dis thread will have more pages dan dis, so lemme pitch my tent here....
Congrats Seun Osewa! Nairaland is a decade!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by kodewrita(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats Seun Osewa.

Congrats Nairaland.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by fridayj(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm glad to be a nairalander dis year money go match in dis month of march...congrat senu.....
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Trendytessy(f): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats Mr. Osewa and fellow nairalanders
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Panshow(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Four years on Nairaland and still counting.
May God bless our hustle.
May God bless Seun.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by ritababe(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
RedBenson:

Why not? I dey very ok. I just wan celebrate nairaland@10 with you and ritababe. I no dey greedy, that's why i need just two babes to help massage my back and stretch the bones.

and stretch how much u go pay
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by ritababe(f): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
RedBenson:
Amberqueen and ritababe, come make i take una celebrate nairaland@10.

tomorow na my day oh, am expecting a nice topic from u
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Forwetinnah: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Reaaaaally?? Seun has done well for himself then. Congratuloooobia!!!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by dunkem21(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
hahahahahaha not scared of it anymore, I chop ban pass time I don have sex for my life.

eyes don see

Now, this got me reeling with laughter.

I nearly jam okada sef.

Nothing wey I no go hear for nairaland.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by deebrain(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr Seun. Kindly see me so that we can organize a great online deliverance crusade for many of the possessed in nairaland.

Its importance cannot be over-emphasised.

Thanks.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by tomzman: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats Seun and all nairalanders. I'm happy to have been part of the journey. It's been five years for me!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Happy anniversary!

God bless Nairalanders.

God bless Nigerians.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by kazey123(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good work nairaland forum. Keep it up many more years of dis site.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by misspetit(f): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congrats nairaland
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by nancyberry(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
THANK GOD I AM PART OF THIS
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by alex406(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes we made it. Thumbs up Seun Osewa
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Kaycee7(m): 5:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Kudos to Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by abisola192(f): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
happy anniversary , nairaland.. thank God for dis opportunity to air our views
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by RaeMystix: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Congratulations Nairaland....Hope you get back to the Ole days where only common sense was allowed on FP.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by SweetyZinta(f): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
HBD NairaLand and 2 Mr. Seun Osewa. Peace!!
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Euckybaby(f): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
wow!!! Congratulations. Happy Anniversary I LOVE NAIRALAND Like crazy.. A day without it is hell
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by dunkem21(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
I chop ban so tey, anti sp.am dey ban me 4 no crime since e don bcum evri time

Please, Stop this. I have been laughing like a lunatic.grin
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by stupor(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless Nairaland !
God bless all the members !

God bless Seun Osewa,your're indeed an inspiration to Nigerians and the world ! You deserve all the accolades,you've laid a positive imprint for teeming young Nigerians to emulate.God bless you in a million.

*******HAPPY ANNIVERSARY NAIRALAND****
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Deiok(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Woww. This is great. To survive a decade as a social media is not easy. Kudos to seun. And to all nairalanders congrats for being a withness to this extraordinary fit.

I am realy proud because this is my birth month.
The month of March is truly for greatness.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by winie(f): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow! Ten years already! Its been 9 cool years for me on Nairaland. No regrets what so ever. More strength Mr Osewa Seun.
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Revolva(m): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin seun don collect bar die ooooo god bless seun
Re: Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / Things People Regret Before They Die / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.