Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married (33632 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 10, 2015
I know there are females who deliberately date married men,I am not talking about those.this is specifically for girls who inadvertently fall for the lying tongues of men already in relationships and string along a girl who falls in love only to have her heart shattered that she had been dealing with a man who was just after having her as a side chic.This is not just for people who are mistresses without knowing it but many of the points can be applicable to wives whose husbands have mistresses.The saying goes that a criminal has to be lucky all the tile and the police just needs to be lucky one time to apprehend him is so trueThere are tell tale signs cheaters and deceives in relationships drop along the way
These are a few

His stories don't add up
A lie usually cannot stand except by the support of many other lies so if a man is telling conflicting stories about his relationship or former wife,there is a chance he is hiding something.Most people cannot remember the lies they told previously in the exact way they told it so when you pick up inconsistencies.you should be be on the alert

Phone goes off while with him and he rushes out to take the calls
This is a big one
I had a friend whose husband would do this.He will jump out of bed and run off to answer phone calls,always speaking in very low tones and switches to yes and no and e he when she comes close,be warned. If he shuts off a ringing phone and starts texting continually afterwards.That is a sign not to be missed.he is telling lying to you or his wife about his location and probably apologizing for his absence. The frequency of the occurrences ought to set off a light bulb in your head.

You hardly ever get him when you call he does most of the calling
Another good sign.There are certain times of the day,most people you know are home and relaxing at home.If you cannot get the man to answer his phone at those times or he prefers to text only,you should wonder why that is the case.There could be another woman and he is having his family time.

He never takes you to his house
IMHO this is perhaps the most important sign.You don't know his house,he discourages you and gives reasons you cannot visit.He prefers to come to your place or see you anywhere buy his house,there is a woman there.No ifs or buts.If you doubt mega unannounced and see if he won't deny knowing who you are.

He calls only at specific times
Similar to the third point but not the same
If he only calls during work hours or at certain specific times,he may be married.those are his only freetimes

Conversations end abruptly
Of course it will.Once in a while his woman may walk in and he has to leave and tell you there was a bad network.The bad network was mama bomboi grin

He insists on avoiding certain locations or avoids public appearances with you entirely

Of course he doesn't want to take you to where he may run into people who know him and if he is the very careful type,he will avoid outings entirely.
Find a restaurant near where he lives and tell him you really want to go there next time he wants to take you out and watch his reaction.

Check for a ring mark on his finger

Some married men like my husband doesn't wear a ring so no ring is not a sign a man is single,however there are many married men who do wear rings but will take it out to meet women.
If you wear a ring on your finger long enough,you can't run away from a distinct ring mark on your finger.look out for a ring mark on his ring finger or a sign of him covering that finger.

He disappoints at obvious times he should be around
Your birthday,valentines day,public holidays.Times you expect him to be there but instead comes up with excuses upon excuses.He was probably tied up with family affairs and in as much as he would have wanted to be there but he couldn't.There are some he cannot explain away.

A gut feeling that something is not right
People have instincts,more so women,if you have this nagging feeling that you are being played, don't shake it off,you probably are

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by decode55(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Jasmine00(f): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2015
Some are not sure signs

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2015
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
angry

12 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Wendy80(f): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2015
N0 1 is so on point.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Springz(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm no wonder

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by lilmax(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
angry
spotted grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
One man in my place of work then uses two phones. One at d office and d other at home.
So u don't know that number.
Wifey won't trace ur number too.
At office,he is glued to that phone like superglue cheesy.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by greatgod2012(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op, this one you're exposing these men like this.......diaris God ooooooooo cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
There is no point telling us d signs..

Many girls even prefer married men.

Rings no dey scare many girls again.

31 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by greatgod2012(f): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Activa:
There is no point telling us d signs..

Many girls even prefer married men.

Rings no dey scare many girls again.

are you talking from experience as a married man or as a single lady

17 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
greatgod2012:

are you talking from experience as a married man or as a single lady

From my observation.

Most married men nowadays have girlfriends
Many young girls nowadays date married men, even when they know

15 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by greatgod2012(f): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Activa:

From my observation.

Most married men nowadays have girlfriends
Many young girls nowadays date married men, even when they know

the thread is about those who do not know that the man wooing them is married.

23 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by sophtaf(f): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Vicotex(m): 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Believe the OP at your own PERIL!

The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?

14 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Una no get pass 'wooing' matter again for NL. Na wa o
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmm..truth is,such men target the desperate women,women who are so desperate for love and attention,women who want to get married by all means and so they overlook the glaring signs. To all the women out there,love yourself,don't rush and be very alert. End time men

5 Likes

Men are scarce these days. Any woman wooed by any man, or even wuuuuued by a mad man should count herself lucky. Men are like dollars...women are like Ghana cedis.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by gistmelove(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin grin
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by AmakaDNB(f): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
Please wait, I have a call to make now.
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Smartlux(m): 1:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
coming from a `babymama`
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
undecided

THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS undecided GOING BY THE MONEY HUNGRY NATURE OF NIGERIAN GIRLS, MANY OF THEM PREFER THESE MARRIED MEN FOR FINANCIAL AND MATERIAL GAINS. NAME A NIGERIAN GIRL THAT HAS ONE MAN IN HER LIFE IN THIS GENERATION undecided THEY ARE SO SHAMELESS ABOUT THEIR PROMISCUITY AND KEEP JUMPING FROM DICK TO DICK ALL FOR MONEY. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT MARRIAGE TILL ALL THEIR BREA.ST IS FLAT LIKE SLIPPERS AND THEIR VAGINA IS SMELLY AND WIDE LIKE WELLS.

#TEAM FOREIGN GIRLS cool

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by oneda(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just reading comments

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by Loyalblak007(f): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
old..i know those already undecided
Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by uchebest2006(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
SOME LADIES DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING......ALL THEY NEED IS COOL CASH FROM A MAN,AND THAT IS RUBBISH!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by okonelfg(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
let me sit down for here d read comment.
and dat lady above me should stop fartin on my head na beans u chop.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married by spaggyy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / Madu Anthonia Obianuju Nonuplets: Nairalanders, I Need Help To Confirm This / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.