Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: (3292 Views)

A-Z : Complete Falz & Simi - Chemistry Album Lyrics / Attention: All Music Producer And Studio Owners / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
i think we are good to go from here on.
We will make a basic beat first!!!!

LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Aare we ready to make a new beat

2 Likes

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by ayodiya: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes we are
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by lanray88(m): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
tutorial almost done!
sorry for the delay
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Teemoolee(m): 5:19am On Apr 01, 2015
oyaa naa next tutorial abeg. Am still an amateur sha. Just 18 years old you can click the link in my signature to listen to my beats. Though am still a novice. Here to learn more. Icebeatz
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2015

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
sorry for the delay

the holiday got the better part of me!!
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Seundanzil: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] hello bro!

I'm more interested in this tutorial...
pls kindly Drop your Digit if Yuh on Whatsapp or BBm..

Much LOVE.. Thanks for this
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alenkakent:

welcome back boss...
in ur last video, while making the melody, u didn't tell us what u were pressing to create the melody... was it the computer keyboard to control the fl inbuilt piano or u were pressing an external piano?

thanks for the good job

Sorry about that. It was my computer keyboard
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by bazestop(m): 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Bazestop is offering a one time promo to get one of your song, video and mixtape promoted on our site for free!!!. Send your song, video or mixtape with artwork and biography to bazestop@gmail.com. Promo ends by 21st of March 2017

@bazestop.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Music/lyrics Carry Go By Chief Obi Featuring Olamide / Download All Tracks: Modenine - Occupy The Throne Mixtapes / (official Video Download) Harry Song – Beta Pikin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.