Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1625 Views)

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) / Deflowered by her own brother / Found Fiance In Bed With Junior Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by VNaija: 4:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 5:00am On Mar 10, 2015
What Do You Want Us To Do?
Re: . by harrysterol(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Op if u no fit post the story here forget it den tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Bloggers despirate for traffic since 1990
Re: . by guardian09(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2015
The story is not worth reading sef

In this Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nawa ohhhh. Take a look at the story one of my Naija Watchers sent to me. Happened right in her yard!

Hello Naija Watching,
My name is Ijeoma. I'm e-mailing you from Lagos. I found your blog on NairaLand and ever since then, I've really been enjoying it...especially your Tori Tuesdays. I show it to all my friends and we like your updates.
Something happened recently where I stay and I just knew I have to tell the story. The other day, a girl that lives in my next compound, Mirabell, caught her fiance having sex with her own brother.

What had actually happened was that the boy, her brother, had been living with the both of them because he didn't have a job. I'm sure any sister would have done the same thing. I can't believe her own brother would do such a thing...with her soon to be husband! God Forbid!!
She just went to market and came back a bit late only to see her brother and fiance in the same bed having sex.
I did not even know such a thing was allowed in Nigeria. Real Sodom and Gomorrah ohhh!!
The woman doesn't know what to do because the both of them have been dating for about 2 years now and she will be turning 30 this year. Also, her brother still doesn't have a job and has nowhere to stay.
Abeg, Naija Watcher, tell me what I should do about this!
Also, if you're reading, leave a comment. Tell me what to tell her because I don't want to come and do busy body that will get me into trouble.
Thank You.
Ha!!!

Interesting!!! Well, what I would say is that it is better to get married to the RIGHT person even if it is at 40 rather than someone you don't love because you are 30 years old.

It's a very complicated situation because this is her BROTHER we are talking about. What kind of brother would do such a thing to his own sister! Ha!! This world is becoming something else.

My advice is that she leaves now while she still can before things get any worse.

Naija Watchers, if you have anything to say about the matter...leave it in the comments below. This is a very interesting matter. I want to hear what you have to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by englishmart(m): 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Mtscheew! Wetin concern me?
Re: . by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2015
There is nfin new under d sun
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Oga, Na advert be dis one na
Re: . by princeogbeide1(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2015
since they r not married, no problem
Re: . by anitabeauty(f): 11:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Arrrh this is a bitter taste. Men can cheat.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2015
ETT
Re: . by njuwo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Woman catches fiance in bed with her own brother. Serious matter, op begin use am do advert. Nigeria for you!
Re: . by VNaija: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Konjji Na Bastard / Hilarious Pix: How Poverty Begot Long Signature. / 7 Standing Sex Positions For Explosive Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.