Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi (21587 Views)

Help Me Pls......i Am Dying Via Occutic Powers / Sola And The Teacher: Short Story / I Am Dying Inside Me.please Assist Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by cyberdurable(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..guy,are you pained?? tongue
grin
Pinkiedearie:
..guy,are you pained?? tongue

And also Hurt grin , Madam stop hating o... e no dea pay
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by DeLyrics(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
tolu4you:
We are all guilty of the bad habit

'Sola Fagorusi is a blogger.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/i-am-dying-they-are-tweeting/

Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:
The original writer of this article does not know how much money he is sitting on.
A nurse taking your pictures without your permission should not be taken lightly.

I sense u must be a lawyer cause u seems to know much about law.......
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by BraniacX(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
The OP is spot on on this topic and it is a good one at that though the situation is not peculiar to Nigeria alone but a major difference exists that in many other countries, citizens have been conditioned from childhood to expect help and assistance when certain emergency numbers are called and resort to doing that first before indulging in this insensitive social media nonsense.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by 1dafullymade(f): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Itz really pathetic...very pathetic......A crazy world i say!....bless u OW
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by VickyRotex(f): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Awwww... Beautiful piece... Ignorance and Negligence has become the order of the day.

Wish all those pishure or adonbilivit peeps will read this and let it sink.

Blogging nowadays, is all about competition, who post first,who breaks the bad news first. Not minding the condition of the victim/Family. sad .

Its so sad cry

Am sure this piece will change lotta mind sets.

Thank you OP. smiley
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by 1dafullymade(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Oildichotomy:
It's a pathetic situation that the digital age brought with it.

While we won't rule the tiny advantages it has, The foolishness displayed by the youngsters and adults alike is a serious cause for concern.

My biggest weakness is bringing out a camera or a phone to take a Selfie talk more of snapping or recording others , trust me, I'm quite tipped off when I see people that take selfies like their mirrors can't do enough

Call me old-fashioned.. I'm cool like that angry
Glad to know i'm not d only one ("old-fashioned"?)....i'm OVeR cool like dat sef...lol
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Infomizer(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Reminds me of when one guy had a seizure while I was hanging out with friends. One local guy there said they should bring onions, dice it, and force it down the poor fella's mouth. However, with the help of my phone and Google, I saw that it wasn't an advisable move (so as to prevent choking or unintended obstruction of his wind pipes). As the op has implied, these gadgets are blessings and we should use them as such!

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Profkomolafe(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
dz guy jst yarn confirm talk....
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by faradexs09(m): 7:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
As a doc, d hippocratic oath is binding, apart from dt, as an emotional being the care for d dying, d wounded, d afflicted, shud be on every mind...why would I let a useful life go, when der is seconds btwn life nd death...early response does count, we shud be receptive towards others nd much more severe the robotic kinda thinking...
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Missmossy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its just the way things seem to be and its really not nice i must confess.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Montaque(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just like @Obyezeks will like to inform the military about an ongoing BH attack on twitter.
Soon,she became the terrorist herself
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by callmelanner(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
400billionman:

The same evil propensity is evident here on nairaland where everyone wants to be first to comment or have a front page thread.

The reward being a faster flush of adrenaline to ones brain under 10 seconds.

Our youths should place their priorities right as we have so much to achieve for ourselves and society at large rather than drawing attention for just one minute with nothing concrete showing for it.

This thread requires more visibility. MODS, move to appropriate section, maybe health, family or even politics.
so dey do reward people for being first to comment?!
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by olareed(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shey I will not sleep ni?...too long jhur
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Sultanchidi(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very true
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Goshiii: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
tolu4you:

We are not all guilty of this habit and Nairaland can help change this trend by not post accident photographs of deceased victims. I really feel that this is a disrespect to the victims and their families.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 11, 2015
tolu4you:

Idiocy.

Focus on the government to provide good roads, emergency services, etc

Stay off of me and my social media.

Nazi.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Babe2sure(f): 3:50am On Mar 11, 2015
I can only imagine! Someone needs help and the first thing people will do is to start snapping! That is pure madness! Common sense is not common at all. It is a very pathetic situation and more sensitization needs to be done in that regard. What a crazy world we live in!
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Goshiii: 6:09am On Mar 11, 2015
CityNG:

Idiocy.

Focus on the government to provide good roads, emergency services, etc

Stay off of me and my social media.

Nazi.

Nazi?? Stay off you and your social media?? So when you come across the scene of an accident your first instinct is to take pictures??
Well you know they say what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So ditto to you too.

Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by davseun2ta(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Elite quest 2015... Apply now....https:///19c0ebfb
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=Goshiii post=31506872][/quote]

Imbecilic fool that doesn't even know how to quote properly. Ode.

You didn't write the piece so STFU and ditto to your parents with your evil wishes, I'm immune to your Nigerian BS.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by prudentcy(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm and Nairalanders can demand for pics....without pics they don't bliv in ur threads.
Re: I Am Dying, They Are Tweeting by 'Sola Fagorusi by simdam500(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2015
Am not surprised..... even omotola tweeted about her son fainting even when she hasn't gotten to the scene yet undecided

People want to be the media of their self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Nab Fulani Herdsmen Robbing On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Man O War Ranks / The Worst Rumour About Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.