Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,428 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby (3670 Views)

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by turigee1: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
A young baby will learn that his father is also his brother and that his grandmother gave birth to him.

Kyle Casson of the United Kingdom, was just 24 years old when he desperately wanted to have a baby.

He was facing two problems, he was single and gay. So he decided to try to find a surrogate to carry his baby.

However, he was turned away from surrogacy clinics across the country. After being denied the happiness of being a father for a number of years, he turned to his 45-year-old mother for help.

Anne-Marie Casson asked for her husband’s permission before agreeing to carry her son’s baby and gave birth by cesarean section to a boy named Miles.

Baby Miles, now eight months old, is the biological child of Kyle Casson as they used his sperm and an anonymous donor egg, which was implanted in the womb of his mother.

In the eyes of the law, Miles is also his father’s brother.

Ignoring the potential ethical and moral dilemmas posed by his actions, Kyle Casson, now 27, said that he understands that not everyone will agree with him, but they may have their opinions. “I have a son and I am very happy,” he said.

Kyle Casson, a supermarket employee in Doncaster, is the first single man to have a child through surrogacy in the country, and the first to use his own mother as a surrogate.

Kyle Casson said that he is not going to lie to his son. He wants his son to know that he is very much wanted and loved.

Kyle Casson said that as long as a person can provide for a child they should not be deprived of the opportunity to be a parent.

Source: http://www.motherlandjobs.com/t619-mother-gives-birth-to-sons-baby#622
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by kilokeys(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2015
complications

i dont wanna be that boy..

having a gay dad

unknown mum

grew in my grandma's belly.

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by LadyX(f): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by pwerrymansion(f): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2015
They should clap for themselves, @least they made it to the guiness book of records. Is there anything strange or new again in this world? I guess we've seen them all! undecided
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by vickkyruby(f): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
There's nothing one will not see or hear, what a world we live in.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by KanwuliaJara: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2015
The power of a mother!s love knows no bounds!
Soooooooo happy for them!
Screw what the world says or thinks! kiss
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by DukeNija(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The power of a mother!s love knows no bounds!
Soooooooo happy for them!
Screw what the world says or thinks! kiss

Seriously? screw what the world thinks?
Madam where is your value or dont you have morals? Should we because we feel like having sex, mate with dogs or cows and say screw what the world thinks? Or a widower begging his daughter for sex and says screw what the world thinks? How can a mother born her own grandchild for christ sakes, there should be a limit or threshold for somethings in this life or else we'll be the same as animals. Heck, Animals dont birth their own "grandchildren". I am in shock at your response because i cant fathom how a woman as educated as yourself will say screw what the world thinks, let her carry her sons child. Making her the mother and grandmother of a baby and the foolish youngman the brother and father of that baby. FYI there is a natural order. Wow i dont know which is more unbelievable, the silly story or your response. Jeez

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by KanwuliaJara: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Madam where is your value or dont you have morals? Should we because we feel like having sex, mate with dogs or cows and say screw what the world thinks? Or a widower begging his daughter for sex and says screw what the world thinks? How can a mother born her own grandchild for christ sakes, there should be a limit or threshold for somethings in this life or else we'll be the same as animals. Heck Animals dont birth their own grandchildren. I am in shock at your response because i cant fathom how a woman as educated as yourself will say screw what the world thinks, let her carry her sons child. Making her the mother and grandmother of a baby and the foolish youngman the brother and father of that baby. FYI there is a natural order. Wow i dont know which is more unbelievable, the silly story or your response. Jeez

Not surprised.
You are too "local" to fathom.
Please, stick to your "level" of comprehension.

Thanks! kiss
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by irunoko(m): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Incestuous family. Tufiaaaaaaaaa undecided
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by KanwuliaJara: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
Even as some CANNOT read!
Please, look up the difference between surrogacy and IN CEST!
May the MIGHTY WHITE RACE continue to prosper. . . . . .

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! cool

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by kandiikane(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Madam where is your value or dont you have morals? Should we because we feel like having sex, mate with dogs or cows and say screw what the world thinks? Or a widower begging his daughter for sex and says screw what the world thinks? How can a mother born her own grandchild for christ sakes, there should be a limit or threshold for somethings in this life or else we'll be the same as animals. Heck, Animals dont birth their own "grandchildren". I am in shock at your response because i cant fathom how a woman as educated as yourself will say screw what the world thinks, let her carry her sons child. Making her the mother and grandmother of a baby and the foolish youngman the brother and father of that baby. FYI there is a natural order. Wow i dont know which is more unbelievable, the silly story or your response. Jeez
If I may just put mouth small....
This has nothing to do with being educated because if anything it is education that allowed the man to have a Child.
This is also very different from anyone having sex with anything. The UK laws doesn't really take surrogacy contracts seriously. You are not allowed to pay someone to carry your baby for you. Legally, if a woman does surrogacy for someone unless she signs off her parental rights, she is legally the baby's mother and what if that woman makes a deal to give someone the baby but after giving birth she refuses or after few years she says she wants the baby back? The law will give her that child so in this case, the mother is his best bet.

I believe if you want to speak about morality, it should be subjective as people's moral stance on this will differ. For example, If God forbid, I was unable to have a child or die before having one, my mother would be my best bet in carrying my child or carrying the eggs I froze before dying as I would like to have a child of my own to continue my own bloodline as a single child.

I don't see how people see this as bad on moral grounds when the grandmother is only the mother legally. She is not related to that child in any other way except through her son, if anything the grandmother's parental rights can be transferred.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
DukeNija:

My good sir did you even read the article at all , he was turned down by everybody before he approached his mother for SURROGACY , she isn't even his mother biologically as a donor egg was used. I don't see what the problem is

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2015
irunoko:
Incestuous family. Tufiaaaaaaaaa undecided

Where did incest take place ?
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
The length to which mothers would satisfy their kids ehn.....God bless them!

FYI.....she's just a carrier not the biological mom.....numbskulls! angry

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by warrior01: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
End time thingz
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Very silly!
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by JustCurious: 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
kilokeys:
complications

i dont wanna be that boy..

having a gay dad

unknown mum

grew in my grandma's belly.

Best name that fits the child is ENITAN.
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by mya1: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
MsPat:
The length to which mothers would satisfy their kids ehn.....God bless them!

FYI.....she's just a carrier not the biological mom.....numbskulls! angry

You're mean cheesy

It's either some people didn't read the article or simply don't understand the term "surrogacy".smh.

I must commend the mother , she's really selfless.

Not something , I'd ever imagine myself doing though.
You want a child, knock up a woman.shikena!

Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by OmoAlata1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
I hate stories that are sensationalized. I don't know why people are having heart attack over this story
Re: Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby by kenny987(f): 12:59am On Mar 11, 2015
DukeNija:

There is a difference between surrogacy and in-cest. He did not have sex with his mother neither were his mother's eggs used. She helped her son with the permission of her husband. To all intents and purposes, she was just a vessel, none of her DNA will be found in the child! Even if another woman agreed to act as surrogate, if her eggs weren't used she isn't his mother... Conversely, if his sperm and his mother's eggs were implanted in a 3rd party, then his mother would have been in the precarious position of being mother and grandmother to same person. Also, the boy is strictly the father and not the brother because again, his mother's eggs were not used. So before u fly off the handle and go all sanctimonious, do some research and try reading the post properly too.

How Do I Curtail My Twin Girl Aggression / I Regret Playing The US Visa Lottery - A Heart Breaking Story. / Am I Making A Terrible Mistake?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49