Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (139362 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
benson81:
Pls 4. Members I want any 1 to ans this 4 me.my cousin who is a very senior staff wit a multinnational company.We learnt he joined Amorc,Freemasons and ogboni.But for some years now he is in conflict with family members,Friends,colleagues,he drinks heavily,smokes heavily,womanizes,he sometimes talks to himself,He said recently he no longer believes in Christ.What are the causes of his current state?

It's possible ur cousin is no longer the person in that body.. the body and flesh is not who we are.. he could be lost out there or in the body of another animal$
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
AMORC is an occult.. and of the darkness.. the truth is we are not all meant to be the same in life.. find ur path through Christ.. secure ur destiny and purpose here on earth.. and may the Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you always.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by funkymeky: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:
AMORC, Rosicrucian is one of the best few things that have ever happened to me
please i would love to know more about it before joining... can you pls tell me more.. add me up on bbm 333ab61b
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by eagleonearth(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:

Likened to...?

That's an understatement. It is the secular or conventional system of education that borrowed a lot from AMORC.

I just don't know how to say things I wish to say and still keep the secret, secret!

However, the amorc will tell you, 'know thy self', and still help you to it.
Secret keeper, let the Light of Jesus Christ come into your life and expose every secret and darkness. SECRECY is synonymous to occultism. There is nothing deemed esoteric in CHRISTianity. May God save and bless U.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by billyG(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
osazeet:
Greetings, I have seen your careful analysis of Amorc studies, thank you for a great work done, many Nigerians actually condemn what they know nothing about.

Amorc is a nonreligious, nonpolitical, philosophical, initiatic organisation.

Amorc members are students from various religious backgrounds, scientists, artisans, academicians, traditional people etc to know more of themselves.

MAN KNOW THYSELF.
I dnt know what u mean by non-political,i know cheif awo & 1 presentday gramarian frm edo,ogodomigodo who are politician.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dan2ene: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
It has made me rich..... As in very rich.

(Na joke oo)

AMORC has taught me a lot about self confidence. Members like me that still go to church, mehn! I can't believe just any thing. Because I know that the answer lies within. As an RC, I am tolerant and always ready to accomodate different views and beliefs. That's one great association that you find christians, moslems, pagans, atheists etc.

... an ecumenical bus created by Satan, destined for Hell Fire! ONLY Jesus Christ gives TRUE illumination and He ALONE can save from all decievableness of the devil. He can save you if you sincerely come to him. it is not late until the Late.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Jimmyo3(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
Depends on the location you are in the East. I started attending Amorc at Calabar during my days in Unical. It is the best thing to happen to any human being that is interested in knowing about life, harmony between self and environment and even to know about the Divinity. It is NOT a religion, it is NOT cheap, and it is practical. Prepare to read. It is NOT evangelical. No one will beg you to join. It is for persons determined to find order out of chaos called life.
Are u from Rivers State?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Jimmyo3(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Billyonaire:
Depends on the location you are in the East. I started attending Amorc at Calabar during my days in Unical. It is the best thing to happen to any human being that is interested in knowing about life, harmony between self and environment and even to know about the Divinity. It is NOT a religion, it is NOT cheap, and it is practical. Prepare to read. It is NOT evangelical. No one will beg you to join. It is for persons determined to find order out of chaos called life.
are u in Rivers state?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by vislabraye(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
plaetton:

Yeah.
This is how the Africa mind works,- Fear, loathe and demonize what you dont understand and whatever your mind cannot grasp.
Bravo to you, captian Africa.

It's not about the African mind. Our were just advised by someone who knows more about it. If you choose to join, go ahead and do so.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dammytosh: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Joblessness.

They scream protection yet bullet fell most of their known members

Bola Ige and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 5minsmadness: 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
We learn everyday and sometimes we don't know when the knowledge we acquire will be useful..one day your son may walk up to you and tell you about his interest of joining this order,what will you tell him?..I presume you will just say its devilish without substantiating your claims.This will only heighten his curiosity because you didn't present your reasons.
You will notice that some other people who have had experience with this stuff are not saying much. Same here. And we know why.

Op it's your choice. Whatever you decide, the consequences are yours to bear.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by dan2ene: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jimmyo3:
There is a popular saying that fear is man's greatest enemy, so overcome thy fear and do what thou wilt...

...Satan's slogan...deadly beyond words. The will of man surely sinks him to the pit of Hell without hope for eternity. Rather do the will of God in Christ Jesus. That's the way...the ONLY way!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who cares about this piece of shit? What's wrong with you? Do your thing let me do mine.
dan2ene:

... an ecumenical bus created by Satan, destined for Hell Fire! ONLY Jesus Christ gives TRUE illumination and He ALONE can save from all decievableness of the devil. He can save you if you sincerely come to him. it is not late until the Late.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Jimmyo3(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
eagleonearth:
Secret keeper, let the Light of Jesus Christ come into your life and expose every secret and darkness. SECRECY is synonymous to occultism. There is nothing deemed esoteric in CHRISTianity. May God save and bless U.
Ok what do u say about esoteric and discrete/discreet personalities...as in people like me who behave mystical,always trying to figure out the unknown...
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 5minsmadness: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
benson81:
Pls 4. Members I want any 1 to ans this 4 me.my cousin who is a very senior staff wit a multinnational company.We learnt he joined Amorc,Freemasons and ogboni.But for some years now he is in conflict with family members,Friends,colleagues,he drinks heavily,smokes heavily,womanizes,he sometimes talks to himself,He said recently he no longer believes in Christ.What are the causes of his current state?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by plaetton: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Assuming i'm an intending member,what info would you give me about the spiritual and educational aspect of your order?
Based on my personal educational levels, "Spiritual " is a word I do not like to use, for several reasons.
1.It tends to convey superstitious ideas.
2. It tends to convey false ideas about divinity.
3. It tends to be used where reason falls short.
4. It tends to be the favorite word for lazy thinkers.
Now, to answer your question,
In the simplest words, self awareness and self refinement is man 's first obligation to the universe.
When you become self-aware, you conquer fear , you are transformed to be an active agent in the universe, rather than being a passive observer who complains and beseeches this or that God for daily bailouts.
Knowledge itself, any kind of knowledge, is its own reward.
The failure to understand this is greatly responsible for our low quality educational standards. We still think, albeit subconsciously, just like our Grand parents, that we need to go school to read and write english so that we the oyinbo man can hire us as his paper clerk.

The noise made recently about Gen Buhari 's school certificate clearly demonstrated that we still do not get it.
Going through the ranks to become a 4 or 5 star General, a one time minister, a division commander, a head of state for 3 solid years. The educational experience of such a career should triumph is more valuable than 10 Phds,talkless of a secondary school certificate.

My point in all of this is that if personal gain is your motive, then you might not endure the patient study, intellectual rigor, discipline and self-auditing requirements necessary for the conquest of self,.. the greatest conquest of all.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Sundayme(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Good day everyone,I would like to know what one stands to achieve as a member of this ORDER-The ancient mystical order of the Rosy Crucifix.

This question goes out to all members as well as ex-members. Thanks
If you love yourself, don't join stupid cults.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
plaetton:

Based on my personal educational levels, "Spiritual " is a word I do not like to use, for several reasons.
1.It tends to convey superstitious ideas.
2. It tends to convey false ideas about divinity.
3. It tends to be used where reason falls short.
4. It tends to be the favorite word for lazy thinkers.
Now, to answer your question,
In the simplest words, self awareness and self refinement is man 's first obligation to the universe.
When you become self-aware, you conquer fear , you are transformed to be an active agent in the universe, rather than being a passive observer who complains and beseeches this or that God for daily bailouts.
Knowledge itself, any kind of knowledge, is its own reward.
The failure to understand this is greatly responsible for our low quality educational standards. We still think, albeit subconsciously, just like our Grand parents, that we need to go school to read and write english so that we the oyinbo man can hire us as his paper clerk.

The noise made recently about Gen Buhari 's school certificate clearly demonstrated that we still do not get it.
Going through the ranks to become a 4 or 5 star General, a one time minister, a division commander, a head of state for 3 solid years. The educational experience of such a career should triumph is more valuable than 10 Phds,talkless of a secondary school certificate.

My point in all of this is that if personal gain is your motive, then you might not endure the patient study, intellectual rigor, discipline and self-auditing requirements necessary for the conquest of self,.. the greatest conquest of all.
If I had intended to be a member,if wouldn't even be for personal gain,it would only have been for the purpose of getting the best out of myself as well as serving humanity but from comments have read so far,it's quite scary.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Precioussilas10: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
5minsmadness:

You will notice that some other people who have had experience with this stuff are not saying much. Same here. And we know why.

Op it's your choice. Whatever you decide, the consequences are yours to bear.
Well,you're right.Only a handful of members have commented so far and besides the negative comments here outweighs the positive ones.So I don't think it's worthwhile.Thanks.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by 4C2215131: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

'Reading' books on occult topics will not impact on you like you're insinuating.

I disagree!

The power of any human being is his or her imagination. What you see physically or mentally impacts on your subconscious. So don't let anyone deceive you that what you read or listen to means nothing.

What you regularly keep in your imagination ultimately rules your life. So many are already members of the Occult by means of Occultic literature without even realising it!

If you know what your mind is, you will be careful what you put in it! The Bible says that "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"(Romans 10:17).

Therefore, guard your heart jealously , because out of it are the issues of life! Those were the words of a great man of God!

You! My friend are at liberty to dis-agree with my views. To each his own.
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by profbrightuzoma: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well am not a member, I have the books so is good it teaches you things that are possible for you to do. Thinking blank, magneticing water for you to drink
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by olaleke2(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
NO BENEFITS AT ALL! HIGHWAY TO HELL FIRE!

UNRELATED: READ THIS POST

https://www.nairaland.com/2224865/part-two-us-page

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by kilode100(f): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Masterclass32:
All these groups profit nothing. The end story is always regrets and losses. I have known practising members and I speak (or type) from experience. Forget the so-called secrets and mysteries they claim to teach. There are no real benefits.

Get one thing clear - u may get wealth and riches, advancement in career, fame and recognition but YOU WILL NEVER BE HAPPY AND FUFILLED. Wealth does not fulfill. We've all heard of wealthy men that died of depression. That is not the right path to happiness. Again you will be required to perform funny and disgusting rituals. Lets not talk about the bondage.

For the good of your soul, Better stay out of it.

Guy I gbadun you die..... wetin wey no good no good!!

24 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by kilode100(f): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
hotgunz:
why can't u jst ask the owner of that room, it might knw beta
cheesy

23 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by praxisnetworks: 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

"But whenever you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you." -------- Jesus (Matt. 6:6)

And Jesus taught them how to pray...."Our Father who hath in heaven......"

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by itops(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Precioussilas10:
Thank you very much for your prompt reponse..going by your point,are you willing to complete your analysis that educational system in the four walls of the temple could be likened to the coventional system of education in the circular world?sorry for digracing a little,am just curious..i really want to know about them,perhaps becoming a student

its obvious you have already up your mind to join why bother people on these questions . JUST GO AHEAD, JOIN. everyone is responsible for his or her own acts, anything you find inside there, take it like that.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by kilode100(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
Justice629:

If i could would I be here asking?

Hmmm... Why can't you ask him?

23 Likes

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by itops(f): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
dominicson:

Likened to...?

That's an understatement. It is the secular or conventional system of education that borrowed a lot from AMORC.

I just don't know how to say things I wish to say and still keep the secret, secret!

However, the amorc will tell you, 'know thy self', and still help you to it.

AND SOMEOE IS BUSY ASKING WITH INTEREST IF IS PROPER TO JOIN AMORC, what on earth is the secret that should be kept secret. mtcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
praxisnetworks:

And Jesus taught them how to pray...."Our Father who hath in heaven......"

So Rosicrucians pray "Our Father who art in hell..." abi?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by Babalagzy: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
the Amorc teach brotherhood and tolerance. "Know thyself" is a profound statement. It's fundamental to any man's development wholistically whether or not he knows or agrees.
The teachings of Jesus christ are also profound but we all know what the church has turned to in nigeria (no need to start from the roman times).
My point is, the message is more important than the group. The world is filled with great teachings coloured by the messengers bias. All you have to do is take in the information and ask your SELF if it rings true. Your innerself/holy spirit/higher self knows the answers. See why you should "know thyself"?
Re: What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? by basille(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
So many ignorant fellows here. Amorc is a non-sectarian esoteric organization, i.e it has nothing to do with religion or dark satanic worship. grin Yes it might operate in an occult like form (Most people habour prejudice towards the word "occult" anyway, regardless of its meaning) as most of its teachings are esoteric, but it's mostly for man's self development.
@Op, i suggest you read the book "The grail message" before attempting to join any esoteric organization.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / Tithes And Offerings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.