Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders (4129 Views)

Celebrating Nairaland @ 10!!! Represent Your First Post On Nairaland / Nairaland @ 10 - Everybody Is A Winner / Nairaland 10 Years Anniversary Thread 2005—2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by safarigirl(f): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
babyosisi:

That list is incomplete without my name in it grin
true o....i'll update it with some suggestions here. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
MrPresident1:
OBADIAH777 grin grin grin
Dayuum!! True grin grin

Manmustwac

Logicboy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by manmustwac(m): 1:37am On Mar 11, 2015
FrancisTony:

Dayuum!! True grin grin

Manmustwac

Logicboy
you see me as a legend? Or are you trying to say that logic boy is man must wack?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by ladygogo: 4:54am On Mar 11, 2015
Happy birthday Nairaland!

Nice post op.

Kai I miss dayokanu o. You forgot to add dayokanu doesn't like housewives..... grin grin. He was always harping on women bringing something to the table.lol
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 6:23am On Mar 11, 2015
@safarigirl:

Beaf's major opposition was Gbawe.

Dayokanu started good (or so I think) but derailed along the way and became childishly tribalistic. In politics, if you wanted to argue, go with texxaspete (hope I got it right). The guy can't make his opinion known without quoting someone and that usually always bring in arguments.

Did you mention Ekubear? That man is smart but of late he is having relationship issues and can't concentrate.

Jakumo/Katsumoto, I don't know why I keep getting confused with these monikers. They are both on parallel lines, intelligent and witty in their posts.

Odunnu: I loved that girl like a sister. Very intelligent too and would never start a fight. She was a moderator too. I sent her many PM's she would never reply. *sad

Michelin: she was a mod too and I think it was said she was the youngest nairalander then but she was smart and mature for a kid unlike what we see these days. She was a fighter too.

MamaGee! Kai! I liked that girl too and her childish or is it iNnocent look/view about life. Check her threads to see warramean

Ileke-idi: that one is wahala in a funny way. She can stir the bees nest oo and watch from the sides as two grown humans fight cheesy

We had very smart nairalanders but they are either leaving or becoming observers. What we are saddled with are touts and ill-bred kids who can't even spell their names but want to be heard. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
smiley
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by fredoooooo: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
adaobi123:
smiley
You this girl , how are you keeping ?
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
fredoooooo:

You this girl , how are you keeping ?

I wanted to take a break from nl. Plus I've been busy with school and other things. But I'm still here spiritually. grin However, I'm okay smiley
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by fredoooooo: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
adaobi123:

I wanted to take a break from nl. Plus I've been busy with school and other things. But I'm still here spiritually. grin However, I'm okay smiley
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by chimerase2: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
U haff to mention ma fellow oil engineer workers fredoooooo and mukina2 grin
The re nairaland legeends cheesy
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm I miss all this people oh!! Let not forget the gay chairman (I won't mention his name so his "people" won't run amok on this thread) idowuogbo, Abu Mikey, xynerise, Airforce1 and all the people I've had a beef with several monikers ago...
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by adadioranmah(f): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2015
You forgot "debrief "
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Airforce1(m): 11:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khalessi:
Hmmmm I miss all this people oh!! Let not forget the gay chairman (I won't mention his name so his "people" won't run amok on this thread) idowuogbo, Abu Mikey, xynerise, Airforce1 and all the people I've had a beef with several monikers ago...

My friend grin
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by internetpo(m): 5:08am On Mar 12, 2015
brilliant.

@safarigirl. Great job.

I remember the fear of sexzzkills was the begining of wisdom for some Nlers...at a point I thought he owned nairaland. Where is yezudo by the way?
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na wa oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

So i have already joined the Nairaland abode of ancestors!

just takin a break nw....

PAGAN9JA is always keeping an eye out..
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by safarigirl(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
Na wa oo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

So i have already joined the Nairaland abode of ancestors!

just takin a break nw....

PAGAN9JA is always keeping an eye out..
I love you! grin grin

And I think your posts are awesome smiley
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Fourcade(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
@Gboliwe

Ektbear or Ekubear?
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Gboliwe: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fourcade:
@Gboliwe

Ektbear or Ekubear?

The same 10 and 10pence cheesy
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by EzePromoe: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Khalessi:
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by urheme: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
safarigirl:
I love you! grin grin

And I think your posts are awesome smiley

Especially the juju market post with different calibre of skeleton.

Where is that post... Amazing!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by lalaboi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
Thanks for the mention Safarigirl. .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nmeri17: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin grin

mehn nairaland no sweet again chaaa!! sad
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2015
why d f.uck did dis topic nt hit fp? just seeing it. and its a wow topic. missed nadiaSA sha.
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by MsBella: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2016
MOBO444
Mrcrackles
TOYOSI
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by ilovetheline: 2:24am On May 29, 2016
For everything there is a season, a time to come and a time to go. Nothing stays forever except our deeds, either good or bad. I don't know them, but much Love and Respect.....
you are creepy. Ma lady kiss
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by wealthtrak: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2021
safarigirl:
Nairaland is 10 today...yay!!!! grin wink

This site has come a long way. Since it's inception in 2005. From a small, barely recognized platform for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria to express themselves freely, to a bustling site where even the high and mighty visit when seeking the opinions of Nigerians

But Nairaland did not make itself this, there were people who made this site happen....long before the advent of tribalism, bigotry, political jingoism and sycophancy and petty arguments that are slowly ruining the image of this site. People who could argue intelligently without resorting to name-calling or mudslinging.

People who could fill 21 pages with mind-boggling arguments....as well as the clowns whose antics made us laugh.

Let us remember those Nairalanders that were here when Nairaland was Nairaland

1) Ogugua and sexskills: One cannot mention Ogugua without mentioning her bae sexskills. Those names go hand-in-hand. They were both mods...and both can be held responsible for the tyrannical nature of mods today.
Ogugua was a mod in Celebrities Section while sexskills ran the Romance section with an iron fist...literally. Sexsskills banned people according to his mood, if you spoke an ill-word of him or his lady love, you'd get your ban. Any attempts to derail a thread, introduce tribalism or even curse at anyone met a ban. To some extent he brought some sanity to the section.
He was one of a few mods who people threatened to 'treat his phuck up' and meant it. Sexskills and Ogugua88 eventually retired from NL together and deactivated their accounts as soon as they could

2) Jarus: Another mod, but on politics section. He was a likeable fellow, not much complaints. Very effective and bothered to sound warnings before slamming people with bans. But I particularly liked him because of his approach to topics. He just didn't give a phuck about petty arguments. He made his points and bothered to explain himself without using vile words and any attempts to drag him into one, he would literally jump and pass

3) CFCFan: This our oga-at-the-top has been on Nairaland for a reasonably long time and is one of the few NLers that has refused to retire. CFC is a sports enthusiast (as his handle implies) and is very active in Sports section as well as Romance to some extent. He has participated in Mr. Nairaland a couple of times and is the go-to-guy on how to conduct yourself on NL. If he has ever gotten into a serious argument, there are no records of such, he probably has never been banned sef.

4) Afam4eva: This bros was once a mod in Politics Section, now he's on a hiatus. He didn't always come out with clean hands after a spat, but he did get some sibtle jabs in. I particularly liked the way he would insult people without necessarily resorting to the use of insultive terms or crass words. The people he got into arguments with ended up looking like monkeys jumping for a banana he was swinging above their heads.
Still, there were a few that ruffled his feathers and he received more than a few call-outs for what some termed his 2-faced ways

5) Mikuz: If you're a regular on thhe music section, specifically, the rap board, Mikuz needs no introduction. He's been running things there for a while and is responsible for most of the competitions. He organises them and gets rappers to show off their skills. Mikuz doesn't really involve himself in rap battles, letting others have the stage, but he's highly influential on that section

6) Adaobi123: Long before the advent of the likes of Nneka, priscaohe and Jennima, Adaobi was the true queen of Nairaland. Pretty faced, soft-spoken and intelligent. She's one of the few NLers that never got into fights. I don't know how she did it, but she just never allowed anyone to drag her in, choosing to give stern words and warnings instead. She became a mod in the Music Section a few years back, but she's not as active as she used to be

7) Pagan9ja: This is one Nairalander that fascinated me with his talk about returning to the gods of our fathers. Sure he sounded forceful atimes and downright ridiculous, but one thing I couldn't take away from this guy was that his arguments when viewed with an open mind, made lots of sense.
He was a thorn in the flesh of most Christian members of the religious section and received quite the number of bans, but he continued to preach on the importance of traditional religion. Haven't seen him around in a while

cool Fulaman: aka Mr Congeniality, this dude is a true diplomat if there ever was one. Always trying to be civil, never involving himself in arguments (though many times I imagined a vein popping in his head from trying to hold back on some nasty words grin). He remains a mod on Culture Section and frowns upon the westernisation of Africa. He's big on all things cultural and African and his position as a mod is well earned.
Once in a while though, I do expect him to lose his chill

9) Yuzedo (Chief Sweetus Oyegeyege): The one and only President of Banana Island Landlords association, the man after the heart of asampete Rita Dummynick grin. I mean, no matter how bad your day was, a post by Yuzedo was guaranteed to make you smile. Dude got so legendary, there were monikers like Mrs Yuzedo and Yuzedo's son. If Yuzedo was unable to make a post in 24 hours people would notice. If there was a thread on Rita Dominic, Yuzedo was the first name to be called, but beneath all of that bad English, he's one of the best writers on Nairaland

10) Beaf: one of the most passionate PDP supporters Nairaland has ever seen, Beaf earned legendary status with the likes of Demdem, who was his core opposite. He was accused of being an active member of the 40-laptops paid agents of PDP. He was the Doyin Okupe of NL with a little more brains than the actual one. Beaf has not been active for some years now and political arguments are not as interesting without him

11) 190 and Mr.Cork: A simple introduction. 190 lives in Peckham, England, does not like dark-skinned girls and is particularly repulsed by Nigerian girls. He and Mr.Cork are brothers from different mothers, but na the same papa born them. 190 is a Romance section popular along with Mr Cork. As far as his choice of women goes, if it ain't white, it ain't right. Mr cork leans more towards, if it ain't white, it better be light or at least bleached (no offeinse).
Despite their tantrums, both guys serve as the comic relief on that section and their comments are a delight to read

12) Okijajuju: No matter how useless you are, your scrotum can still be used for ogwu ego grin. Okijajuju, Nairalan'd emissary to Okija shrine, helping all NLers out with the right ogwu for whatever ails them. This guy is just hilarious, you have to smile when you read his comments. He definitely made NL worth the read for many years

13) PCGuru: I wasn't really familiar with this guy because he was mostly active on the technology board where he was a mod, but he was peaceful whenever I encountered him. If your gadget had an issue, he was the go-to guy, but he also gave pretty good relationship advice

14) Idowuogbo and Bin gbagbo: The two rulers of Jokes section. These two have been running the game there for years and still do. While Idowu is much more diverse having popularised herself in both the Romance and Celebrity Section, bin gbagbo mostly sticks to making countless attempts to tell jokes in that section, only coming out to visit sports section and diss Nigeria.
Idowuogbo is one person you do not want to cross though, she's got a mean streak in her and can finish your generation in one post grin

15) Onila: If Onila is not an NL legend, nobody is. She has the most topics created by any Nairalander and probably follows the most people. She's pro-virginity, but we can't say if she's one wink. Her topics tend to be silly, mundane and ridiculous but whenever she opens a topic labelled 'The Beauty Of...' It's usually top notch. Onila is one of the few people that have really made this site funny

16) Mondicheeks: Relationship expert/feminist/straight-talker. She was quite popular on Romance Section and had a way of making her posts come off as witty. One of the few NLers that stayed away from e-fights as much as possible, she never went into one she couldn't win.

17) Dayokanu: If there ever was an NLer that could make you look silly in an argument, Dayokanu was the one. Once you got past his tribalism, his comments were usually thought-provoking and intelligent, especially on relationships

18) Ezepromoe: Our voice of reson when things got heated. He wasn't one to take sides during any arguments concerning tribes, he just made neutral comments and basically told everyone to chill. He's got a funnybone that comes out once in a while and is now actively involved in Mr.Nairaland competitions as an organiser...but he's a bit scarce on NL

19) SimonAndal: The only likeable gay dude on NL (if there ever was one). He wasn't really all over the place with his sexuality, mostly coming off as just another average joe, save for a few freaky posts (like when he said he'd 'bend over' for Lynxx shocked and he used to have a crush on Mike Ezeuronye) save for those he was a pretty funny dude who tried to promote gayism the best he could but managed to retreat once the attack dogs came.
On every topic he'd post "sometimes I tie my legs to a stone and pretend I'm a mermaid"...he's out now, but I always liked him, he was very nice and sweet

20) Onlytruth and Babyosisi: If you didn't know Nigerians in the diaspora work hard for their money, these people would tell it all. They were the ones to set people straight and tell people "US isn't paved with gold". One time, a thread was created on how difficult it was sending money home and Onlytruth gave us an earful. While we got hard truths from Onlytruth, Babyosisi came off as more subtle in her approach

Other Notable Mentions
Ileke-idi
Sagamite
Speedyboi
Coogar
Itsmodella
OAM4J
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
NadiaSA
TheAmaka
Mamagee
Shollypopz
Mrs chima
Ishilove
Petrodollar grin grin
Lalaboi
Bluetooth
Tellwisdom
Shymexx
Kobojunkie
Dygeasy
Odumchi (was a Culture section mod as well and started the whole Igwe of Ndigbo NL if I'm correct)
Hotietima

Feel free to add anyone I may have left out smiley
From back in the day... Less than
100,000 NL members.
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by mikuz(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2021
safarigirl:

This site has come a long way. Since it's inception in 2005. From a small, barely recognized platform for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria to express themselves freely, to a bustling site where even the high and mighty visit when seeking the opinions of Nigerians
H
But Nairaland did not make itself this, there were people who made this site happen....long before the advent of tribalism, bigotry, political jingoism and sycophancy and petty arguments that are slowly ruining the image of this site. People who could argue intelligently without resorting to name-calling or mudslinging.

People who could fill 21 pages with mind-boggling arguments....as well as the clowns whose antics made us laugh.

1) Ogugua and sexskills: One cannot mention Ogugua without mentioning her bae sexskills. Those names go hand-in-hand. They were both mods...and both can be held responsible for the tyrannical nature of mods today.
Ogugua was a mod in Celebrities Section while sexskills ran the Romance section with an iron fist...literally. Sexsskills banned people according to his mood, if you spoke an ill-word of him or his lady love, you'd get your ban. Any attempts to derail a thread, introduce tribalism or even curse at anyone met a ban. To some extent he brought some sanity to the section.
He was one of a few mods who people threatened to 'treat his phuck up' and meant it. Sexskills and Ogugua88 eventually retired from NL together and deactivated their accounts as soon as they could

2) Jarus: Another mod, but on politics section. He was a likeable fellow, not much complaints. Very effective and bothered to sound warnings before slamming people with bans. But I particularly liked him because of his approach to topics. He just didn't give a phuck about petty arguments. He made his points and bothered to explain himself without using vile words and any attempts to drag him into one, he would literally jump and pass

3) CFCFan: This our oga-at-the-top has been on Nairaland for a reasonably long time and is one of the few NLers that has refused to retire. CFC is a sports enthusiast (as his handle implies) and is very active in Sports section as well as Romance to some extent. He has participated in Mr. Nairaland a couple of times and is the go-to-guy on how to conduct yourself on NL. If he has ever gotten into a serious argument, there are no records of such, he probably has never been banned sef.

4) Afam4eva: This bros was once a mod in Politics Section, now he's on a hiatus. He didn't always come out with clean hands after a spat, but he did get some sibtle jabs in. I particularly liked the way he would insult people without necessarily resorting to the use of insultive terms or crass words. The people he got into arguments with ended up looking like monkeys jumping for a banana he was swinging above their heads.
Still, there were a few that ruffled his feathers and he received more than a few call-outs for what some termed his 2-faced ways

5) Mikuz: If you're a regular on thhe music section, specifically, the rap board, Mikuz needs no introduction. He's been running things there for a while and is responsible for most of the competitions. He organises them and gets rappers to show off their skills. Mikuz doesn't really involve himself in rap battles, letting others have the stage, but he's highly influential on that section

6) Adaobi123: Long before the advent of the likes of Nneka, priscaohe and Jennima, Adaobi was the true queen of Nairaland. Pretty faced, soft-spoken and intelligent. She's one of the few NLers that never got into fights. I don't know how she did it, but she just never allowed anyone to drag her in, choosing to give stern words and warnings instead. She became a mod in the Music Section a few years back, but she's not as active as she used to be

7) Pagan9ja: This is one Nairalander that fascinated me with his talk about returning to the gods of our fathers. Sure he sounded forceful atimes and downright ridiculous, but one thing I couldn't take away from this guy was that his arguments when viewed with an open mind, made lots of sense.
He was a thorn in the flesh of most Christian members of the religious section and received quite the number of bans, but he continued to preach on the importance of traditional religion. Haven't seen him around in a while

cool Fulaman: aka Mr Congeniality, this dude is a true diplomat if there ever was one. Always trying to be civil, never involving himself in arguments (though many times I imagined a vein popping in his head from trying to hold back on some nasty words grin). He remains a mod on Culture Section and frowns upon the westernisation of Africa. He's big on all things cultural and African and his position as a mod is well earned.

9) Yuzedo (Chief Sweetus Oyegeyege): The one and only President of Banana Island Landlords association, the man after the heart of asampete Rita Dummynick grin. I mean, no matter how bad your day was, a post by Yuzedo was guaranteed to make you smile. Dude got so legendary, there were monikers like Mrs Yuzedo and Yuzedo's son. If Yuzedo was unable to make a post in 24 hours people would notice. If there was a thread on Rita Dominic, Yuzedo was the first name to be called, but beneath all of that bad English, he's one of the best writers on Nairaland

10) Beaf: one of the most passionate PDP supporters Nairaland has ever seen, Beaf earned legendary status with the likes of Demdem, who was his core opposite. He was accused of being an active member of the 40-laptops paid agents of PDP. He was the Doyin Okupe of NL with a little more brains than the actual one. Beaf has not been active for some years now and political arguments are not as interesting without him

11) 190 and Mr.Cork: A simple introduction. 190 lives in Peckham, England, does not like dark-skinned girls and is particularly repulsed by Nigerian girls. He and Mr.Cork are brothers from different mothers, but na the same papa born them. 190 is a Romance section popular along with Mr Cork. As far as his choice of women goes, if it ain't white, it ain't right. Mr cork leans more towards, if it ain't white, it better be light or at least bleached (no offeinse).
Despite their tantrums, both guys serve as the comic relief on that section and their comments are a delight to read

12) Okijajuju: No matter how useless you are, your scrotum can still be used for ogwu ego grin. Okijajuju, Nairalan'd emissary to Okija shrine, helping all NLers out with the right ogwu for whatever ails them. This guy is just hilarious, you have to smile when you read his comments. He definitely made NL worth the read for many years

13) PCGuru: I wasn't really familiar with this guy because he was mostly active on the technology board where he was a mod, but he was peaceful whenever I encountered him. If your gadget had an issue, he was the go-to guy, but he also gave pretty good relationship advice

14) Idowuogbo and Bin gbagbo: The two rulers of Jokes section. These two have been running the game there for years and still do. While Idowu is much more diverse having popularised herself in both the Romance and Celebrity Section, bin gbagbo mostly sticks to making countless attempts to tell jokes in that section, only coming out to visit sports section and diss Nigeria.
Idowuogbo is one person you do not want to cross though, she's got a mean streak in her and can finish your generation in one post grin

15) Onila: If Onila is not an NL legend, nobody is. She has the most topics created by any Nairalander and probably follows the most people. She's pro-virginity, but we can't say if she's one wink. Her topics tend to be silly, mundane and ridiculous but whenever she opens a topic labelled 'The Beauty Of...' It's usually top notch. Onila is one of the few people that have really made this site funny

16) Mondicheeks: Relationship expert/feminist/straight-talker. She was quite popular on Romance Section and had a way of making her posts come off as witty. One of the few NLers that stayed away from e-fights as much as possible, she never went into one she couldn't win.

17) Dayokanu: If there ever was an NLer that could make you look silly in an argument, Dayokanu was the one. Once you got past his tribalism, his comments were usually thought-provoking and intelligent, especially on relationships

18) Ezepromoe: Our voice of reson when things got heated. He wasn't one to take sides during any arguments concerning tribes, he just made neutral comments and basically told everyone to chill. He's got a funnybone that comes out once in a while and is now actively involved in Mr.Nairaland competitions as an organiser...but he's a bit scarce on NL

19) SimonAndal: The only likeable gay dude on NL (if there ever was one). He wasn't really all over the place with his sexuality, mostly coming off as just another average joe, save for a few freaky posts (like when he said he'd 'bend over' for Lynxx shocked and he used to have a crush on Mike Ezeuronye) save for those he was a pretty funny dude who tried to promote gayism the best he could but managed to retreat once the attack dogs came.
On every topic he'd post "sometimes I tie my legs to a stone and pretend I'm a mermaid"...he's out now, but I always liked him, he was very nice and sweet

20) Onlytruth and Babyosisi: If you didn't know Nigerians in the diaspora work hard for their money, these people would tell it all. They were the ones to set people straight and tell people "US isn't paved with gold". One time, a thread was created on how difficult it was sending money home and Onlytruth gave us an earful. While we got hard truths from Onlytruth, Babyosisi came off as more subtle in her approach

Other Notable Mentions
Ileke-idi
Sagamite
Speedyboi
Coogar
Itsmodella
OAM4J
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
NadiaSA
TheAmaka
Mamagee
Shollypopz
Mrs chima
Ishilove
Petrodollar grin grin
Lalaboi
Bluetooth
Tellwisdom
Shymexx
Kobojunkie
Dygeasy
Odumchi (was a Culture section mod as well and started the whole Igwe of Ndigbo NL if I'm correct)
Hotietima

Wow, I'm just speechless

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by 190theclown: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
safarigirl:

Other Notable Mentions
Ileke-idi
Sagamite
Speedyboi
Coogar
Itsmodella
OAM4J
Mzpotato
Mzdarkskin
NadiaSA
TheAmaka
Mamagee
Shollypopz
Mrs chima
Ishilove
Petrodollar grin grin
Lalaboi
Bluetooth
Tellwisdom
Shymexx
Kobojunkie
Dygeasy
Hotietima

Where even are these people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Ishilove: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Where even are these people cheesy
Most of them have left Nairaland because it has been overrun by kids and lunatics. Nairaland was fun when data and internet enabled phones were expensive. Now that every Tom has internet access, the site has become a dumping ground for garbage. Lunatics now browse from the comfort of their asylums because family members snuck phones in, while kids who should be focusing on writing JAMB come here to run their mouths.
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by 190theclown: 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Most of them have left Nairaland because it has been overrun by kids and lunatics. Nairaland was fun when data and internet enabled phones were expensive. Now that every Tom has internet access, the site has become a dumping ground for garbage. Lunatics now browse from the comfort of their asylums because family members snuck phones in, while kids who should be focusing on writing JAMB come here to run their mouths.

Rotflamo!!

I do remember you yes that username ishlove is familiar

How come you still here?? grin grin

So NL has gone to the gutters oh dear it was fun while it lasted
Re: Nairaland @ 10: Legendary Nairalanders by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

Rotflamo!!

I do remember you yes that username ishlove is familiar

How come you still here?? grin grin

So NL has gone to the gutters oh dear it was fun while it lasted
I haven't found any viable alternative grin

NL has gone to the dogs o. Quite sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Truth In Muscle And Fitness Magazines / She Brings Happiness To Men's Heart And Endowed With Shapes, Meet Myesha Boulton / Self Live, Self Crush And Self Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.