Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application (37857 Views)

Agbami scholars. Discussion thread. / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by onknown: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
ExtraUniqueGuy:
Hello friends,
I just registered for the scholarship... Please, I want you all to give me insights on how/what I should study for the test so I can be a beneficiary as you all are. If I can get a past question from you too, I'll appreciate it. Thanking you as you're replying me. I'll forever be grateful

the questions aren't tough at all...just simple quantitative and verbal reasoning, algebra and English lang. but don't be overconfident, timing is everything. just be fast and accurate
GMAT is gonna be of great help
good luck! wink

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by onknown: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2015
grin grin cheesy yayyy, I've been paid ooo. Finally!!
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Boscojugunu(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2015
When
onknown:
grin grin cheesy yayyy, I've been paid ooo. Finally!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by JuanManuel: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2015
pls 4 those dt hv been paid, did Scholastica send u an email confirming payment or one has to keep checking his account. My card is expired, dts y I asked.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Pappirina: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Pls to those that have been paid recently, and you were told to do the re- verification from the mail you got...pls Did u do the re-verification that led to your recent payment? Cos I got d mail recently too...dnt knw if I shuld do it instantly or hold on maybe dey might pay
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
Pappirina:
Pls to those that have been paid recently, and you were told to do the re- verification from the mail you got...pls Did u do the re-verification that led to your recent payment? Cos I got d mail recently too...dnt knw if I shuld do it instantly or hold on maybe dey might pay
when did you get ur message mine was for re verification on or before November er 10.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Pappirina: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Got mine on the 13th of November]
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by JuanManuel: 4:42am On Nov 18, 2015
But have they paid those that did dis same reverification in September?
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by roland2rule(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2015
JuanManuel:

go and check your account bro... if your ATM has expired... go to GTBANK with the letter that came with your previous ATM CARD... they will use the account number on it to check for you..
I did the same thing and they checked my doooo for me... I even confirmed in three gtb to confirm, they all gave me the same CREDITED reply....
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by roland2rule(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2015
JuanManuel:

I did reverification in September too... just go to gtbank bro
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by JuanManuel: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Tnx Roland. I'll do dat.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Hommynero: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank God my acct has bin acredited since second week of Nov. And i was told my Atm has bin automatically renewed with N1,050, dat i shld cum bk in a mnths tym 4 colectn.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hommynero:
Thank God my acct has bin acredited since second week of Nov. And i was told my Atm has bin automatically renewed with N1,050, dat i shld cum bk in a mnths tym 4 colectn.
Did they send u message or mail that ur acct have been credited or to come and collect the ATM card?
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by roland2rule(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Hommynero:

they debited my account too at the same amount

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by roland2rule(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Saimeritus:
Did they send u message or mail that ur acct have been credited or to come and collect the ATM card?

nothing like that sir... I got to the bank and I was told they have debited ATM fee from my money.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by Hommynero: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=Saimeritus post=40370170]Did they send u message or mail that ur acct have been credited or to come and collect the ATM card? No, i went 2 d bank wit my agbami acct number on my 1st envelop, at d instance of d rumour of second batch bin paid.,xo d customer care @Gtbnk checkd my balance 4 me...and i was paid.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by smarthannah(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Please how can I apply.Pls reply Asap
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by DrHemD(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2015
smarthannah:
Please how can I apply.Pls reply Asap
Apply for what?

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by DrHemD(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2015
roland2rule:

go and check your account bro... if your ATM has expired... go to GTBANK with the letter that came with your previous ATM CARD... they will use the account number on it to check for you..
I did the same thing and they checked my doooo for me... I even confirmed in three gtb to confirm, they all gave me the same CREDITED reply....
Please, are you sure the acct numba is on that letter? Coz my card has expired and i havent been paid b4 it expired, so i wanna confirm if have been paid coz i didnt see any msg frm them.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by DrHemD(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Good morning pals, Pls is there any previous beneficiary that hasnt been paid?
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
DrHemD:
Good morning pals, Pls is there any previous beneficiary that hasnt been paid?

yes we haven't been paid, the issue has to do with confirmation from our school which we've done before Nov 10, LASuCoM.1.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by DrHemD(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
warlei:

yes we haven't been paid, the issue has to do with confirmation from our school which we've done before Nov 10, LASuCoM.1.

Ooh. My own card gt expired and have requested another one for 3wks now and they said it's yet to come. and they have no access to my acct so that i will know maybe av been credited or not.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by RexLea1(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Please is there any scholar from Uniuyo or environs who has collected his/her new card? Please drop a whare @ 08030542907
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Pls I still haven't been paid, any other person in this category..... the last time I called they said they'll pay with next batch, but it's taking too long.
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by omokpia(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
warlei:
Pls I still haven't been paid, any other person in this category..... the last time I called they said they'll pay with next batch, but it's taking too long.
That's d problem I'm in too. It's so frustrating..
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2016
omokpia:
That's d problem I'm in too. It's so frustrating..
I would put a call through 2day, would update on any info.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
called them dey asked to be patient till next back
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by omokpia(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
warlei:
called them dey asked to be patient till next back
Same thing I was told... It's just getting too much to bear.

1 Like

Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by maximus360: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please any updates on this delayed payment issue yet
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by warlei(m): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
nothing o. they said next batch next batch . am just tired..
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by LavishButters: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't have the initial letter that the ATM came with anymore. please how do I go about collecting another atm
Re: Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application by LavishButters: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't have the initial letter that the ATM came with anymore. please how do I go about collecting another atm card

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / Nassarawa State University Post-ume Is Out Hurry'''' 16th-19th July / Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.