Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,273 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) (72774 Views)

I Am Depressed After My Son Wrote This / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by wese90(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2015
I told the class to write a letter to their friend outside the state telling him/her how they spent their last Christmas holiday.
This person wrote rubbish...

I don't know where to place this...grin

What was he thinking? undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by tobillionaire(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Award yo mark 1st b4 i comment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2015
I can't fit shout

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by goodmorning40: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Swag

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Jasmine00(f): 12:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by psucc(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's a nice attempt. That is the beauty of the teaching profession. As a teacher you are now given a clue on the task ahead of you.

You will do the poor fellow much good as well as pleased you Creator if you will humble yourself to the point of teaching and guiding the fellow to do better.

And God will reward you.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by sammieblaize: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mehn ths is serious... the craze is strong with this 1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by pryd(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mr. Teacher, a student you've been teaching wrote that? grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by wese90(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
sammieblaize:
Mehn ths is serious
Am really mad at the student for writing this because it z totally off topic

4 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 2:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
grin
Mehn! I am speechless! Js2 that's about 12 years old and him/she don know love finish?
My people end time is near.

13 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Joshuadon: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dont know what to saysmileycheesy, IN OUR DAYS WHEN EDUCATION WAS BETTER, WE WERE FOCUSED AND SERIOUS TO SOME EXTENT...

I PITY THE NEXT GENERATION
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Pinkiedearie(f): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow!!..*kudos
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by wese90(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can the mod move this to FP, biko....
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by boman2014: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
hehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

No be small thing.

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Sugahylz(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
No be small matter oh! Lmao
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children cos you do not understand what teaching profession is all about. You are an embarrassment. I hope the right people see this post, find you out and give you the treatment that you deserve. It's your like that make kids develop apathy to education with your criticisms and stup..idity.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by paulworld(m): 5:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
It was an interesting letter, it got me laughing atleast that was all I wanted
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by darmochy1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:
You should be ashamed of yourself for posting that online. You didn't even try to conceal the writer's name and name of school.

What kind of teacher are you. I think you should be sacked and be without a job for two years. Is there not anything like confidentiality act in that state?

You are very Phoolish mister. Your likes should not be allowed near children cos you do not understand what teaching profession is all about. You are an embarrassment. I hope the right people see this post, find you out and give you the treatment that you deserve. It's your like that make kids develop apathy to education with your criticisms and stup..idity.

God bless you for that. As far as I'm concerned, there's no difference btw his brain and that of d student. He suppose to be a mentor to that kid not ridiculing him in a public forum like this.

Op, if I were u, I'll personally guide the kid and help polish his writing and poetry skills. I don't care if what he was writing is abt love or not, all I'll care about is bringing out the best in him not turning him to a laughing stock.

17 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hahn(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
gbosaa:

Na wetin I bin wan talk b this

5 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
tobillionaire:
Award yo mark 1st b4 i comment

That author in the making communicated. Keep helping him. The handwriting is also superb. What class is the student? He is very articulate.

My views are mine

1 Like

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hardbody: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
XketchDesigns:
grin
Mehn! I am speechless! Js2 that's about 12 years old and him/she don know love finish?
My people end time is near.

Js 2 cant be 12 years. My niece is 14 and writing JAMB on Tuesday. She is SS3 and her result in the private candidates GCE is something else, 7 out of 8 papers with English and Maths.
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Vanpascore(m): 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Transformation agenda working in educational sector. . .PD-PIGS
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by kilokeys(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
hmmm

unbelievable..

i actually felt his emotions..

and that's all that truly matters..

he is in love

3 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just one question...
Wetin be the criteria for front page topics?

3 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by hamaworld(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
The effect of watching nollywood movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by GEJmustGO(f): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by condralbede(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
lol
Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by slap1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
That's what you taught them. undecided

Ironically I was marking my English language scripts today. The errors were so much that I decided to discontinue. Sadly, what they fail is what they agreed that they've understood.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
That was the letter Patience wrote to Jonathan that the clueless one fell in love at acts mo0ronic till date.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.