Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! (1863 Views)

Silver Clutch + Bangle... . / Silver Clutch + Bangle... . / Silver Clutch + Bangle... A Must Have For Classic Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
On this thread, I'lll be taking you on a step by step guide on how to turn your toothbrush into a wonderful bangle. It's simple and very creative. You can even sell your work piece. I'll need at least 5 students to comment for the class to start.
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by adanduka: 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Waiting... wink
Not sure I'll wear it after making though cry
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Present Ma cool
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Jasmine00(f): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Leggo
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by frankyychiji(f): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
No 4 undecided
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by honeydear(f): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by TheFabTrunk: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sounds interesting. We are more than 5 now, oya teacher
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Things needed;
A toothbrush (fancy ones to be precise)
Pot (medium)
Pliers
Hand Towel
Scissors and
Water.
Next is PROCEDURE
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'll need the students to reply to be sure they are following
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by adanduka: 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
stellytwinkle:
I'll need the students to reply to be sure they are following
Present ma.
Pictorial lessons would be appreciated. My materials are ready wink
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by sherrylo: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
present too
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by icebebe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Anxious
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Jasmine00(f): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Waiting
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Excited to see the outcome...grin
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Chizzy20(f): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Present.
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Ama80(f): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
Amansi ndi brush com bangl akaria.biko bidozie
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by milvet(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Present ma no waste my time o! Lol
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by adanduka: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
This kind teacher sef. You don forget say you start thread

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Step 1; Boil some water with the small pot.
Step 2; When it's steaming hot,put the fancy toothbrush into it for a few minutes.
Step 3; Take the brush out with a towel. You'll notice it's elasticity and flexibility.
Step 4; Then bend it while still hot to the desired bangle shape and size of your hand.

Note; Using a very fancy toothbrush would bring out the beauty of the bangle.
END OF CLASS.
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by adanduka: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Step 1; Boil some water with the small pot.
Step 2; When it's steaming hot,put the fancy toothbrush into it for a few minutes.
Step 3; Take the brush out with a towel. You'll notice it's elasticity and flexibility.
Step 4; Then bend it while still hot to the desired bangle shape and size of your hand.

Note; Using a very fancy toothbrush would bring out the beauty of the bangle.
END OF CLASS.

Aunty, Aunty grin
But I have a question

What happens to the brush part of the toothbrush? Does it automatically become a watch?

Show us a picture of this incredible bangle on your hand or I take your thread to backpage tongue

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
adanduka:

Aunty, Aunty grin
But I have a question

What happens to the brush part of the toothbrush? Does it automatically become a watch?

Show us a picture of this incredible bangle on your hand or I take your thread to backpage tongue
Oh my my, cant believe I forgot that. You are a good student. That's where the pliers come in. Use the pliers to remove the brushes on the toothbrush before putting it in the boiling water. Thanks dearie, You are a darling.
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Jasmine00(f): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Pictures would have made it easier
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Which kain class be this one na?

Madam stellytwinkle, abeg no let me vex with you o!
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by stellytwinkle(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
Brandnew2:
Which kain class be this one na?

Madam stellytwinkle, abeg no let me vex with you o!
Abeg, uncle Brandnew, wetin I do nah?
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
stellytwinkle:
Abeg, uncle Brandnew, wetin I do nah?
Pic of your bangle or ...............you know the rest.

By the way, gonna try out the tooth whitening trick tonight.......Hopefully it works cuz I can't afford to pay a dentist exorbitant amounts just to bleach my teeth..

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by mimiejacobz(f): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Show us picture of an already made bangle,at least we'll get an idea of what we want to achieve
Re: Turn Your Toothbrush Into A Bangle!!! by Xynthialuvy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
adanduka:

Aunty, Aunty grin
But I have a question

FUNNY U

(1) (Reply)

Step Out Dashing In These Trendy And Chic Aso Ebi Styles / Can You Buy This Cloth For #85? / My Outfit Today .....hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.