Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,908 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (64320 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by deanoffaculty: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
OKOKOMAIKO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
chaiii op u no good oo,na everyday i go dey cry at midnight if i marry this kind tin#God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Rendezvou: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
PHgirl:
Definitely not. Na money I won chop? What will my kids look like? lipsrsealed embarassed
If you are beautiful and have a stronger gene, your children may resemble you and not him.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by gbagaunfreak(m): 11:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
<<looks like banky w's head angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by opey112(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hammer head of horror.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by seedorfg(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, billionaire indeed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by driand(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
brito:
Lol , what a head?

Cutehector
is dat d answer to d question?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by odudueffiom(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
op shea i don de tell u make u no de smoke dat tin cum here again ;Dop shea i don de tell u make u no de smoke dat tin cum here again
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Ilekeh(f): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wow he looks very handsome. We're all beautiful and handsome in Sango's image.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by DAIL(m): 11:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Gals go love d dude with all their heart, na today? Come ABJ make u see, this guy fyn i swear, if u see some dude way some gal they bleep...go no say this guy na jim ike

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is that a human head? shocked
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op do u want their children to become bush babies?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by mediachirps(m): 11:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yet to get one "yes" come on ladies, is the money not worth it?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Venom104: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
HAHAHA.. just watch all the girls form that they cant marry this guy..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by peddy007: 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
he can't be that rich and still that ugly.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is anything wrong with him? Abeg joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Venom104: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Iyalasisi:

Ori olowo
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by knightsTempler: 11:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rubbish topic on front page.

Meanwhile...

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Bluepea(f): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
No never
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Venom104: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
dovelike:
Is anything wrong with him? Abeg joor

REAL!!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Venom104:

Ori olowo
looks more like oori oloshi cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by goryorhal(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Iyalasisi:

Nope Na fish bone !!!!
Answer if you go marry am make we know ...
No forget say e involve money !!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by kelobestline(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
It all depends on how many years is left 4 him to live!

Cos more dan 4yrs after marriage would certainly be a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by datguru: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
wisolf:
Simply marry him and divorce him..u will surely receive some big payout

Sounds like a good deal
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by christaddicted: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Babygal4eva:
I will introduce him to someone called A plastic surgeon. Nothing money can't fix.... well almost

How about his offspring? They may possibly have a replica of that head.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by DPointMan(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hammer head of horror!!! Lol
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Venom104: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Iyalasisi:
looks more like oori oloshi cheesy

he saves his money up there obviously
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by goryorhal(m): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
PHgirl:
Definitely not. Na money I won chop? What will my kids look like? lipsrsealed embarassed

No worry .. Forget how your pikin go look..
Who you won make them look like ? No b their humble papa dem go resemble ...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by nawtikid(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
daimsy:
hmmmm.ladies don suffer.
u are buuriful
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by babadem2much(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Aswear this head na die! Anyway na God creat am oo. Nutin love no fit do sha. I was just passing but ur comments just made my day, ops tnx 4 mekin me laff ;DAswear this head na die! Anyway na God creat am oo. Nutin love no fit do sha. I was just passing but ur comments just made my day, ops tnx 4 mekin me laff

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Venom104:

REAL!!
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Venom104: 11:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
TAKE A MOMENT AND SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THE PUNA THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THAT STRUCTURE..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.