Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (64323 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / 6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by LewisO: 11:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Eh, nibo? I can't o.

BTW them no dey do surgery to reduce head
Even hammer head of horror no long reach this one. shocked

LewisO...
[size=15pt]Lie-Lie grin cheesy undecided [/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:02am On Mar 11, 2015
No ! Don't wanna make ugly babies!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2015
nawtikid:
u are buuriful
Are u sure dt she is not a yahoo guy? They pretend like humble dudes, but lookin 4 maga on NL.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by soulfood(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2015
ARTISTES SUBMIT YOUR SONGS FOR FREE PROMO ON DJ MIX AT MYNAIJADJ

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Ammunition: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmmm hunger never finger some of una na wetin make una de blow nonsense. Ah go marry d guy 10 times as far as d owo is dia.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by LewisO: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
No ! Don't wanna make ugly babies!
[size=15pt]Hmm ok! undecided

So u cherish cute children alot? smiley

But let him marry now! cry[/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by abdulo4real: 12:06am On Mar 11, 2015
PHgirl:
Definitely not. Na money I won chop? What will my kids look like? lipsrsealed embarassed
a frog I guess! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Lie-Lie grin cheesy undecided [/size]
Lol. I can't even he resides his head with...surgery, before my pikin inherit am. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2015
dancok:
come and chop my money o,I get am plenty.
hmmm....NO, keep it
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Cutehector(m): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2015
omowumee:

hmmm....NO, keep it
seems like u aint feelin sleepy yet
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by TBrenks(m): 12:13am On Mar 11, 2015
Like seriously, is that the head shape of a billionaire? undecided

From whose village precisely?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
seems like u aint feelin sleepy yet
naaa still awake jawe
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Nairaland lacks news!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Cutehector(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2015
omowumee:

naaa still awake jawe
me too. Care for a chat?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Unitedabby(m): 12:19am On Mar 11, 2015
omowumee:

NO! I go chop his money well tho , n run for my life grin
in other words,you'll do what women are good at abi?!
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by truegist99: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Human head cannot carry that shape. That is photoshop effect....

He will send all his money if he attempt surgery grin grin grin

@visit http://www.bigimi.com to create your business website. Proudly Made in Naija
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Unitedabby:
in other words,you'll do what women are good at abi?!
is dat bad?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:22am On Mar 11, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt] LIE-LIE. grin cheesy[/size]

Hmm true o! If you marry a man as ugly as dat man in d pix ,u can't escape giving birth to ugly children n you're children won't be happy with you when they grow up! grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2015
daimsy:
hmmmm.ladies don suffer.
But I'm nt sure dt you are a lady, and nt a yahoo guy. A lady following almost all nairaland males wants something else.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by amacastel: 12:31am On Mar 11, 2015
Hell

No
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by itops(f): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
what a head, women have seen alot.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Almost all Nigerian women would because of the money. What a load of sh*ts! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Chukwu94: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Ilekeh:
Wow he looks very handsome. We're all beautiful and handsome in Sango's image.
You just said a blasphemous word in thd name of joke.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by Ilekeh(f): 12:44am On Mar 11, 2015
Chukwu94:
You just said a blasphemous word in thd name of joke.

Which word? Was it blasphemous before the introduction of foreign religion?

And who said I was joking?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by benemmanuel: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2015
just passing by
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by LewisO: 12:51am On Mar 11, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. I can't even he resides his head with...surgery, before my pikin inherit am. grin
[size=15pt]*Yimu At u, don't u know that head structure is in his blood, no matter the surgery that will only be at his favor, precise i don't see any surgery that can cave the well. grin[/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by bumtos(m): 12:51am On Mar 11, 2015
May God forgive you
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by pbs4real(m): 12:53am On Mar 11, 2015
agohmamuda:
sum ladies sha..... see as they skifulee dodge d question.. any how sha, SUM ladies will do any tin 4 moni,
my broda i tink say nah only me observe am.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by octopusfreaky(f): 12:54am On Mar 11, 2015
i dislike abusing people irrespective of their physical challenges....he will surely find a woman ....people should learn to stop that,,,remember the 42 children that made jest of the prophet in the Bible they were all torn into pieces by a bear..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by LewisO: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2015
DJEhimond:

Please wake me when you are ready to say the truth grin
[size=15pt] Don't mind them, they can follow anything because of moneyundecided[/size]
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.