Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Job Opportunity On Naira Land - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity On Naira Land (1652 Views)

Job Opportunity On Telecoms Site / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity / [TELLER] Job Opportunity On Workforce Career Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Olulinks(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
I have been a member of Naira Land since the time that I can't really remember, but I became very active few years back. Some few months ago, I saw an opportunity to apply as a Moderator on this wonderful forum and I did without any delay. I included my CV and full details according to instruction by the site owner. Till now I have never heard from this site if I was rejected, shortlisted, accepted, considered or employed.
I hereby write to whom it may concern to please review my application. It is my sincere desire to work with the great team that has kept this beautiful site going.
I may not be the most qualified for this job, as I was sure many young people also applied and some might have been engaged to do this work alread but I need this job. I am always connected to the internet; I have the opportunity, and I am ready to stay active here and follow instructions. Iam a graduate of Mass Communication and I am open to new things. Lest I forget, I have family to feed, they look up to me to bring this job home.
I look forward to hearing from the appropriate quarters.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Olulinks.
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Cutehector(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seun I think u should consider dis guy.
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olulinks:
I have been a member of Naira Land since the time that I can't really remember, but I became very active few years back. Some few months ago, I saw an opportunity to apply as a Moderator on this wonderful forum and I did without any delay. I included my CV and full details according to instruction by the site owner. Till now I have never heard from this site if I was rejected, shortlisted, accepted, considered or employed.
I hereby write to whom it may concern to please review my application. It is my sincere desire to work with the great team that has kept this beautiful site going.
I may not be the most qualified for this job, as I was sure many young people also applied and some might have been engaged to do this work alread but I need this job. I am always connected to the internet; I have the opportunity, and I am ready to stay active here and follow instructions. Iam a graduate of Mass Communication and I am open to new things. Lest I forget, I have family to feed, they look up to me to bring this job home.
I look forward to hearing from the appropriate quarters.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Olulinks.
comepromise if u finaly become a mod, make u remember me o.
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by remsonik(f): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
wow....this is a good way to sell yourself to any prospective employer. Seun please consider this guy.

5 Likes

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
remsonik:
wow....this is a good way to sell yourself to any prospective employer. Seun please consider this guy.

Seconded!

3 Likes

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok...

My comments: As part of a recruitment process, it is the right of the applicant to be considered for any job. Therefore, it is justified for the employer to communicate the outcome of such recruitment exercise to the applicant. Success or otherwise should be conveyed in a simple manner to the prospective candidate.

In this case, I shall urge Mr. Seun to do the needful by reverting to this candidate as soon as possible. grin

3 Likes

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Wuuworld(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
Thirded.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by CrazyScientist: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhmm, see farano who will direct you to obinoscopy and then mizmycoli 's secretary marieolae will direct you to my PA, naijaboiy who will then take you to me after 3months and when I've considered I'll direct you to seun' s PA, who will then direct you to his secretary who will tell you if you got the job... cheesy
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
grin
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Olulinks(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

My comments: As part of a recruitment process, it is the right of the applicant to be considered for any job. Therefore, it is justified for the employer to communicate the outcome of such recruitment exercise to the applicant. Success or otherwise should be conveyed in a simple manner to the prospective candidate.

In this case, I shall urge Mr. Seun to do the needful by reverting to this candidate as soon as possible. grin
Iam so happy. I didn't know anybody will be interested to read or even pick interest on this post since we all have personal challenges that we face everyday. But to my shock, the people here showed me love, I don't even know any of you physically, yet you gave some positive responses that just suddenly raised my hope.
Iam now more than sure that the outcome of this will be testimony. I-am-thankful!
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Olulinks(m): 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Lolz. For making me a person someone can say, "make u remember me" to, I shall not forget this. I-am-thankful!
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by chingydaboss(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nice idea bro.. @ seun dis guy cud modify nairaland wit ideas no one may hv com across..

I recommend him
Cc. Seun osewa

8 Likes

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by orlaryhincah(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mesef I applied I didn't get any response too, atleast they should have let us know if we're qualified or not
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by ignis: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
Seun, please consider this guy....
Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by VickyRotex(f): 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm in support of the motion for him to be considered.

Op, I hope you'l put in your best if considered

I hope the result of this plea will be positive. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity On Naira Land by Encyclopedicon: 12:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Mr Seun, me am coming in handy with a deal. Kindly consider this guy then 2019 u pick an honourable ticket 4 ur constituency and all nairalanders votes 4 u. ;DMr Seun, me am coming in handy with a deal. Kindly consider this guy then 2019 u pick an honourable ticket 4 ur constituency and all nairalanders votes 4 u. ;DMr Seun, me am coming in handy with a deal. Kindly consider this guy then 2019 u pick an honourable ticket 4 ur constituency and all nairalanders votes 4 u. ;DMr Seun, me am coming in handy with a deal. Kindly consider this guy then 2019 u pick an honourable ticket 4 ur constituency and all nairalanders votes 4 u.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officer At Clayfields & Harrow Limited / Job Vacancy At Vconnect Global Services LTD / Sales Associates; 30k -150k Salary + Lucrative Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.