Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic (1111 Views)

Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You / What I Got As Birthday Gift Would Shock You (photos) / One Day To Go! The Coolest Party Of The Year Courtesy Of MTN Music+ Is Tomorrow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic by Projectors(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow and you can afford it?

I'm celebrating my birthday tomorrow and I'm thinking of buying myself a befitting gift to appreciate myself.
Anyway I want a gift that is affordable right away.

My mentality is this if I can't buy something worthwhile for myself on my birthday
then I shouldn't expect any worthwhile gift from anybody.

Why I ask the question is because I know there are lots of intelligent people on Nairaland
and I know you will help me out, Thanks.

Birthday boy is expecting your response.

Re: What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic by Jackeeh(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic by Jackeeh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
Visit the nearest motherless baby's home. If you can make just one child smile, then Uve got ur self a priceless gift. Happy birthday in advance. WYLLNP
Re: What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic by Projectors(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Thanks for your advice Jackeeh, I will plan towards that before the end of this year and I don't mind if you will go with me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Chopet, Killed Cow For His Grandfather Today. Died 1965(photos) / The Biography Of Harry Akande, The Richest Nigerian Before Aliko Dangote / Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.