Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ (9395 Views)

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? / What Was Your First Kiss Like, Come In And Share With Us / 8 Tips To Help You Kiss Like A Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hello everyone!..welcome to this thread!!.how was your first intimate kiss like?...where did you get it?..how did it taste like?..did you feel that cold shiver running along your vein grin?..or did you melt away?..lols..tell us!..we care and we wanna know!!.. I'll start first! I was in JSS3 when I got mine..it was actually a peck tho buh it means so much to me o!!m.hehehheeh..the guy took me unaware and when the deed was done I felt like my feet could not hold me anymore lol...it felt cool sha! Your turn!!
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by marieolae(f): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can't Even remember...
Such a long time ago..
It wasn't pleasant, that I know for sure..

1 Like

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dioxidane: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
I was in SS1 and she was in SS3, we were dating and I loved her so much. We were at my house in my room watching a movie (can't even remember the movie) and she was laying on me and we just looked at each other and made out. It was her first kiss too and it was magical (to me). She then broke up with me two months later, she said I was too young for her. #FondMemories cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by kingvectorv(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
It was cool
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mine Was Awful cry

She had mouth odour

I puked afterwards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by ghost1718(m): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
i am stil a learnergrin maybe OP when we meet before we start, we will Google it grin grin
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by adanduka: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
This kind of reminiscences could shatter a marriage on the rocks.
#just saying
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
marieolae:
Can't Even remember...
Such a long time ago..
..hehhehehe..serzly?..*you're so cute! shocked
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by iamrealdeji(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
marieolae:
Can't Even remember...
Such a long time ago..
A long time? Old woman
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
adanduka:
This kind of reminiscences could shatter a marriage on the rocks.
#just saying
..awww..I pray it dosen't! undecided
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
angry

Yhu sound like a gay lipsrsealed

No Offense

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by marieolae(f): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yes, I'm 29 years old
undecided
iamrealdeji:

A long time? Old woman
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Abbamizy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
In ss1...twas a surprise tho... Twas nyc tho
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by naijaboiy: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Hello everyone!..welcome to this thread!!.how was your first intimate kiss like?...where did you get it?..how did it taste like?..did you feel that cold shiver running along your vein grin?..or did you melt away?..lols..tell us!..we care and we wanna know!!.. I'll start first! I was in JSS3 when I got mine..it was actually a peck tho buh it means so much to me o!!m.hehehheeh..the guy took me unaware and when the deed was done I felt like my feet could not hold me anymore lol...it felt cool sha! Your turn!!
But a peck is not intimate now undecided
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by naijaboiy: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Are you a guy or a girl? undecided
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by alberto2k(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Tanchu.. Tanchu!

Seconded
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Maybe her memory is deceiving her

#JustSaying
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
marieolae:
Yes, I'm 29 years old
undecided
Really? And you look 16,i was thinking you're one small girl not knowing you're even older than me,you're a cutie though
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Maybe her memory is deceiving her

#JustSaying
grin
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Really? And you look 16,i was thinking you're one small girl not knowing you're even older than me,you're a cutie though
grincheesy
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dioxidane:
Brb
..waiting patiently.. wink
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by marieolae(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
thanks mumu
grin
iamrealdeji:

2 Likes

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by XtraSmooth404: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mine was in JSS 2, I had this habit of going home late after school. I took my supposed GF to a corner and asked her for a kiss. she boldly kissed me oh shocked
I felt on top of the world then. I got home, undressed and went straight to bed reminiscing. Uniform, socks, sandals etc I didn't wash any one @ all. She left for another school in JSS 3 sha sad

1 Like

Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Dioxidane: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..waiting patiently.. wink

Yeah, I've dropped it...
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by naijaboiy: 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
wink

This your newspaper sef grin
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by iamrealdeji(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
marieolae:
thanks mumu
grin
Ok,the best way to pay me for the compliment is to call me mumu? God is watching you o
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by marieolae(f): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
just playing
smiley smiley
Thank you anyways.
iamrealdeji:

Ok,the best way to pay me for the compliment is to call me mumu? God is watching you o
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

Yhu sound like a gay lipsrsealed

No Offense

..lol..nur mind me..I've jex learnt how to appreciate what's good..
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

..it was from someone I loved na
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Are you a guy or a girl? undecided
..I'm a girl..lol
Re: ¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

This your newspaper sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Quiet People Really Wicked? / 2 Young Girls Shows Off Their Tongues After Taking Codeine In Bayelsa (photo / Unclad MAD Woman Roaming Banana Island (GRAPHIC pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.