Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (12290 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance Is Recruiting (entry Level And Managerial Posts) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by geca(f): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=sheyoo1 post=32733495]Sup guys, has any1 received interview invite cos i heard som ppl av been invited

I got the invite last week, it's tomorrow
Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by Chrisbeejay(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
pls where d venue of ur interview
Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by geca(f): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Chrisbeejay:
pls where d venue of ur interview

The interview date has been rescheduled and the new date will be communicated to us shocked
Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by izutex007(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2015
DPointMan:

I was a Stanbic Ibtc staff. The domain name is different from the mail order. The mail order comes without the "bank" @ the end of it.

Anyone interested can apply jare, don't let someone else discourage you.

It's now left to you do know when to identify if it's real or not.

All the best

good one bro
Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by blexon: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls house help nd reply.... I applied for two positions. One for private nd commercial nd d other for entry enquiry officer, I was invited for test...pls who knws their age limit abeg reply is very urgent
Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by pearlzy92(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
blexon:
Pls house help nd reply.... I applied for two positions. One for private nd commercial nd d other for entry enquiry officer, I was invited for test...pls who knws their age limit abeg reply is very urgent

When I got the mail, there was no age limit stated there .... I don't think they sent people back due to age issues before writing the test..... Just prepare for ur test but u can also ask d 18wheeler guy. He should have the right answer since he works there

1 Like

Re: New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers by Adortem: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Olanrewaju2104:
Hello People ,
I work for STANBIC IBTC BANK , the Advert is true .
Before now the advertised position was a contract post but has been resolved that it should be made a permanent position along side PERSONAL and BUSINESS BANKERs . the meaning of PBB - PERSONAL AND BUSINESS BANKING .

Even internal staff sent CV to a mailing address and invite was forwarded for SHL TEST on saturday so i dont think that should cause any controversy afterall your application will not request for any amount to be paid .

Best of GOD to everyone .

cheers !!!!!!!!
Hi,I just got an assessment invite from Stanbic PBB resourcing, can't remember the exact position I applied for,don't think its graduate trainee cos they wrote the test few weeks ago already and graduate trainee wasn't mentioned in the email sent to me,they only said"the position you applied for...",also wondering why the requirement was reduced to a 2:2 since stanbic is known for accepting a 2:1. Lastly can I reshedule the test? Please reply ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Federal Fire Service Prison And Civil Defence which one Pay Bsc Higher? / Overcoming Unemployment As A Nigerian Youth. / How To Apply For N-power 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.