Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45540 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2015
It sounds very strange and unusual but it happens for real and has been experienced by me (I'm sure many guys might have one point in time experienced such). However, there are many ladies whose behaviour become more and more bizzare when you fail to do the needful yet they claim SEX is not LOVE

While growing up, my friends always assert that one has to be very perceptive and tactful especially when dealing with ladies who claim they are NOT interested in sex but I used to think it was sorely for their own self-interest; and concern only to relieve their sexual urge not until I got to realize that many ladies truly claim they want NO sex yet they will take you for granted or dump your as.s when you fail to take advantage of their desire for sexual intimacy especially when sex is being initiated by them (anyway you might call this a maximal generalization about Nigerian ladies)

When it comes to dating, sex was always the last thing on my mind but the moment I realized I was being referred to as a VERY DULL DUDE by various species of ladies, I had to upgrade my OS from version 2.5 to version 7.5 cool

I have once been dumped by a lady I loved so much just because I failed to do the needful even when she needed it. She stopped visiting, stopped her frequent phone calls and her love for me headed on diminishing returns. I keep wondering why ladies claim relationship is NOT about sex yet they take you for granted, and in some cases dump you without rolling those dice.

However, most ladies don't totally respect or succumb under a guy's authority, in as much as he's being deprived of what random guys out there are also being deprived of. You do the needful she shows little seriousness and affection afterwards; you do otherwise, she sees you as a dull niqqa and wouldn't think twice before dumping your as.s

Even those who are guilty of this act would storm on this thread and begin to call ladies who are guilty of charge all kind of abusive or insulting names.

Now the question is, Why Do Ladies Claim SEX Is Not LOVE But Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ?

33 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by LewisO: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Their situation is like those set of peoples who want to purchase something , they won't purchase it when there are still enough stocks in store, but they will start rushing it when it remains one left.

They are just too confuse as... Only God knows. [/size]

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by TrishaP(f): 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
#JUSTINCASE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Tallesty1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
#speechless
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by AbsoluteHealth: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
JK
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
cos they ate fools. those girls are plain fools!

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
I think most of the guys lie about this.

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No girl wants her pus.sy slack before marriage.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No one wants a slack pus.sy before marriage.

What are you talking bout sef....?

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
TrishaP:
I'm going to agree to disagree with that.
b4 nko ? Why wont you disagree with the write-up cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Akkord4gov: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
K
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by TrishaP(f): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
b4 nko ? Why wont you disagree with the write-up cheesy
It's vice versa.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
because Ladies are confuse soul. .
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Like seriously?? shocked. ...what kinda gurl does such?

Strange!

Its good she cut off the relationship, gurls of that nature aint worth keeping ... -still finding it hard to believe tho

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by falconey(m): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:

i do

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by mirexxx(f): 6:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
huh? really? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
it's a myth. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by falconey(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship
can i have that sister's number? am the kind of guy for her. Maybe the dude is impotent or something, i dont think he has a device between his legs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
I won't blame any lady for doing that. But i think the two parties should agree to if sex would be involved or not immediately the relationship kicks off. That will avoid hearkbreaks and one of the parties feeling cheated.

My piece

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
can i have that sister's number? am the kind of guy for her. Maybe the dude is impotent or something, i dont think he has a device between his legs.
Lol...she is now married with a kid!try again next time

14 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
falconey:
i do

Do what?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:

Dey dia make pant dey wear you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

What are you talking bout sef....?

Why are you asking?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make pant dey wear you

As per?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
I have not heard of that before sha

Buh maybe

Some girls feel

Sex validates a relationship
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Infomizer(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Methinks stuff like this can only happen on Nairaland. What kinda ladies did you meet sef? Nymphoess? How come you're always coming across them?....OgaAde, waka well o! Some babes can fit to set u up o! No be only men dey raype o!

#DropsMic

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by pryd(m): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Coz they want sex and u aint giving it to them; therefore, they rightly dump you! Very simple.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Well ladies are so complicated. When they see a guy that love sex, they call him sex frick. If he doesn't make advances, they term him impotent.

So whats d way forward. Give her when u perceive she needs it.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.