Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45538 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sinizia: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
LOL.. Are you kidding me?

OP, you lot don't get it. You make it seem like ladies don't have what they seek in a relationship. You make it look like ladies don't have sexùal cravings. Like ladies don't get hòrny. Like they don't like séx like men do. Well sorry to disappoint you, ladies do that and more. The only difference is that while nature, culture, beliefs, religions etc., has made it easy for the male species to be open about their sexual cravings, women are thought to be lose should they follow suit. A woman who's seen to be liberal and open about her sexual taste is readily called a slùt while their male counterparts are praised.

Down here in Nigeria, ladies are brought up to reserved. Ladies are taught never to make a move for a guy. Girls who give BJ or other sexuàl styles are seen as slùts. They are expected to act a 'certain' way when it comes to sex talks.

If you take a look at the Sexuality section, some mòrons bash female erótic posters, but praise the male ones. All these laws, cultures and judgment makes it hard for a typical Nigerian lady to openly express herself sexùally. That's why you are shocked that girls can quit a sexless relationship. Wake up. Girls have urges and craves séx like men. They get hòrny and watch pòrn like men. Girls even cheat when they ain't getting it properly from their men. It's no biggie. Blame the Nigerian society and the world in general.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
LewisO:
[size=15pt]Their situation is like those set of peoples who want to purchase something , they won't purchase it when there are still enough stocks in store, but they will start rushing it when it remains one left.

They are just as confuse as... Only God knows. [/size]
Because most of them have low IQs,there are some but very few with high IQs o
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
jmoore:
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.
can I date you plsss cheesy
jmoore:
If you "dump" something that is valuable, then foolishness is your surname.
I can't even date a woman that wants premarital sex. My standards are defined before starting a relationship.
can I date you plsss

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:

Down here in Nigeria, ladies are brought up to reserved. Ladies are taught never to make a move for a guy. Girls who give BJ or other sexuàl styles are seen as slùts. They are expected to act a 'certain' way when it comes to sex talks.

are we living in the same Nigeria..cos in my part..we don't see ladies that do that as ssluts...

only when she sleeps with multiple lovers..but if its with a partner..she can do all the styles she want, no one would call her a slut

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
cos they ate fools. those girls are plain fools!
one hypocrite spotted

The op already people like you are coming to this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
can I date you plsss cheesy can I date you plsss
yea,sleep in his place cheesy

E go shock,don't everything u see on Internet so serious
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ipledge:
one hypocrite spotted

The op already people like you are coming to this thread
please just shut the fvck up! u son of a biiiitch angry u don't know me or the kinda life I live, so stfu church rat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Infomizer:
Methinks stuff like this can only happen on Nairaland. What kinda ladies did you meet sef? Nymphos? How come you're always coming across them?....OgaAde, waka well o! Some babes can fit to set u up o! No be only men dey raype o!

#DropsMic
hahaha cheesy

Baba calm down ooooo cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
I pity you.. You think you can choose a life partner here by their comments cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ladies might not really want sex tho...A sister in church once told me about a guy she dated...she said whenever she visits him, all he does is talk and talk..not even a kiss from him..Not that she wanted sex but @least he shud be a little bit romantic...I advised her to talk to him or rather make a move herself...she said no because she doesn't wanna look cheap before him! So she ended d relationship
Sharrappp next please

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Sharrappp next please
U look like a fool, reason like a fool, and even typed like a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
please just shut the fvck up! u son of a biiiitch angry u don't know me or the kinda life I live, so stfu church rat.
this gal self na this kinda thread you always show up i haven't once seen you in drain thread if it is not relationship thread it was sex always.. Always terrifying herself mtcheew

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sinizia: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

are we living in the same Nigeria..cos in my part..we don't see ladies that do that as ssluts...

only when she sleeps with multiple lovers..but if its with a partner..she can do all the styles she want, no one would call her a slut

Not you. That you don't see that as sluttish, doesnt mean some pious religionist that's still living in archaic ages don't see it that way.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
U look like a fool, reason like a fool, and even typed like a fool
imbe commot 4 road
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
this gal self na this kinda thread you always show up i haven't once seen you in drain thread if it is not relationship thread it was sex always.. Always terrifying herself mtcheew
and how do u see me if u are not in those kinda threads too? mtchew. useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:

Not you. That you don't see that as sluttish, doesnt mean some pious religionist that's still living in archaic ages don't see it that way.

Lets leave out the oldies...i.e those born around 1975
the new generation should be more enlightened..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 8:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
imbe commot 4 road
Stark illiterate! What are you even doin on NL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
sinizia:
LOL.. Are you kidding me?

OP, you lot don't get it. You make it seem like ladies don't have what they seek in a relationship. You make it look like ladies don't have sexùal cravings. Like ladies don't get hòrny. Like they don't like séx like men do. Well sorry to disappoint you, ladies do that and more. The only difference is that while nature, culture, beliefs, religions etc., has made it easy for the male species to be open about their sexual cravings, women are thought to be lose should they follow suit. A woman who's seen to be liberal and open about her sexual taste is readily called a slùt while their male counterparts are praised.

If you take a look at the Sexuality section, some mòrons bash female erótic posters, but praise the male ones. All these laws, cultures and judgment makes it hard for a typical Nigerian lady to openly express herself sexùally. That's why you are shocked that girls can quit a sexless relationship. Wake up. Girls have urges and craves séx like men. They get hòrny and watch pòrn like men. Girls even cheat when they ain't getting it properly from their men. It's no biggie. Blame the Nigerian society and the world in general.
where do you spring from? I think i've wastin my time figure out how to comprehen exactly what you wrote.. Just this evening i had sexual talk with one street gal but i am afraid to go extreme because am living and eating from someone roof(my brother).. Any consequence is on my head

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Stark illiterate! What are you even doin on NL?
well am better than ur investless father so will you commot 4 road..
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:
I think most of the guys lie about this.

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No girl wants her pus.sy slack before marriage.
pussy dey slack? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
well am better than ur investless father so will you commot 4 road..
Your nicompoo father and idiotic mother gave birth to a bloody disgraceful, useless child like u...if only they knew how wasteful u would become, they would have flushed u away...*spits on him*
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
and how do u see me if u are not in those kinda threads too? mtchew. useless thing.
Usefullness than your brothers well miss stupor i'm a skipper wanna exchange words with me check the next door cos i only knows how to SLAP & PUNCHING
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by sinizia: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lets leave out the oldies...i.e those born around 1975
the new generation should be more enlightened..

Some younglings are still in medieval era. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Your nicompoo father and idiotic mother gave birth to a bloody disgraceful, useless child like u...if only they knew how wasteful u would become, they would have flushed u away...*spits on him*
for how long will you continue going MAD, osusu ndi ara na ezuzu e so na di ara.. 'Nicompoo' well onye ara all thanks to you i am going back to dictionary and if i doesn't found that word your investless parent made Greatest mistakes of their martial engagement.. So commot 4 road now i am humble
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
for how long will you continue going MAD, osusu ndi ara na ezuzu e so na di ara.. 'Nicompoo' well onye ara all thanks to you i am going back to dictionary and if i doesn't found that word your investless parent made Greatest mistakes of their martial engagement.. So commot 4 road now i am humble
Oloriburuku oloshi, aburo wayrey...awon obi e o ni jere o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oloriburuku oloshi, aburo wayrey...awon obi e o ni jere o
chineke o O kwa onye yoruba no wonder no wonder am sorry miss i was wrong had i know you're an yoruba lion damsel.. Just remembering my crazy monument in Agege

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I pity you.. You think you can choose a life partner here by their comments cheesy
. haba, I was just joking biko.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ipledge:
yea,sleep in his place cheesy

E go shock,don't everything u see on Internet so serious
na joke I dey pls.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
Usefullness than your brothers well miss stupor i'm a skipper wanna exchange words with me check the next door cos i only knows how to SLAP & PUNCHING
of course that's all u know how to do. that's what u use to survive, isn't it? lol. u are just a tout a.k a an area boi a.k.a agoro cheesy so I expect nothing less. u can hardly keep up with good English. lmao! goat.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by jmoore(m): 9:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
Ada ada, you are pulling my legs nah. I thought you are engaged to someone. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mrcapability7:
chineke o O kwa onye yoruba no wonder no wonder am sorry miss i was wrong had i know you're an yoruba lion damsel.. Just remembering my crazy monument in Agege
Till u die, don't ever quote me again!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mrcapability7: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:
of course that's all u know how to do. that's what u use to survive, isn't it? lol. u are just a tout a.k a an area boi a.k.a agoro cheesy so I expect nothing less. u can hardly keep up with good English. lmao! goat.
i rily appreciate ur understandin so disappear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deleted / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.