Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (45542 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Woow. Tosin2much. This topic hit FP.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Beamborla(f): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

Ladies like sex but have been pretending they hate it since the time of Noah cool
Nope! Ladies have been taught to always hide their sexual desires.

That does not mean every lady who says no to sex is pretending. Some mean it while some don't. Best thing is for the two parties to discuss the issue with an open mind from the onset of the relationship/relationshit

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
jmoore:

Congrats
dalu. grin
jmoore:

Congrats
dalu.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by lordfamuu(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Oloriburuku oloshi, aburo wayrey...awon obi e o ni jere o

Nne!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As u fine like dis, see wetin dey come out of ur mouth, abeg no disappoint me o............... Lolzzzz...................
But seriously, its a small world u knw. So let's learn 2 tolerate each oda. Guess d guy was only teasin at first though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
tomsugar:
Na perfume

Ehn ehn nah cologne. Yeye boi becos I mention "perceive". Face ur work oo cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tivta(m): 10:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ashiere+Anuofia
. Em, excuse me sister or is it aunty or madam(please I don't know which one to call you) please, can you tell me what part of naija you are from? Please no vex oh, na beg I dey beg. If you can't tell me please in the name of whom ever you fear most please just say no,cause I no wan receive any insult oh. Na beg I dey beg. Thank you Ma.please no vex oh for my question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Plus234(m): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Searhcinh4love
am still waiting to read your comment, come and comment your own
thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
lordfamuu:

Nne!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As u fine like dis, see wetin dey come out of ur mouth, abeg no disappoint me o............... Lolzzzz...................
But seriously, its a small u knw. So let's learn 2 tolerate each ode. Guess d guy was only teasin at first though.
He wasn't teasin...he jez doesn't av manners
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
Not all romance leads to sex

Ootoro lo so aburo. No be every!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
and then they start crying why girls friend zone them cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Ootoro lo so aburo. No be every!
huh? Wah makes u tink u older dan me?
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by trotsky2: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
may Allah curse the christians and the jews angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
wristwatch:
Woow. Tosin2much. This topic hit FP.
I'm glad my thread hit FP for the first time cheesy

** Dancing shoki **

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
tivta:
. Em, excuse me sister or is it aunty or madam(please I don't know which one to call you) please, can you tell me what part of naija you are from? Please no vex oh, na beg I dey beg. If you can't tell me please in the name of whom ever you fear most please just say no,cause I no wan receive any insult oh. Na beg I dey beg. Thank you Ma.please no vex oh for my question.
Lol..If u dn't call for insult, i won't insult u!Btw i'm frm lag
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Bluffly: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
NairaMode:
I think most of the guys lie about this.

Most girls would be happy if a guy doesn't bring up the issue of sex or a no-sex relationship.

No girl wants her pus.sy slack before marriage.

That is a lie. I've had a first-hand experience. In my own opinion, I think those girls are evil possessed. Mine was not that I did not raise it up, but a situation required my immediate attention in the act that I can't continue, and she became upset. That was how the relationship crashed. Later I found that she is actually sleeping around with guys in and out. I loved her and had a plan for her. The truth is when I saw her at different instances coming out with different guys, I thanked my star, for I wonder the kind of spiritual implication she would have brought unto me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by 9jagobetta: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adaobi12:
can I date you plsss cheesy can I date you plsss

if only u are a virgine
lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beamborla:

Nope! Ladies have been taught to always hide their sexual desires.

That does not mean every lady who says no to sex is pretending. Some mean it while some don't. Best thing is for the two parties to discuss the issue with an open mind from the onset of the relationship/relationshit
Who the hell discuss sex with a lady b4 a relationship ? I mean who does that ?

Discuss it with a lady b4 a relationship and she would plainly tell you she doesn't want it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by emitheo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its the way God has configured their brain:
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by judedwriter(m): 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
He wasn't teasin...he jez doesn't av manners
Hell sure has no fury iike a woman scorned! Dis fine girl u fit abuse o! ! grin abegee, coolu temper grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
judedwriter:

Hell sure has no fury iike a woman scorned! Dis fine girl u fit abuse o! ! grin abegee, coolu temper grin
Okay sir!
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by KelvinC1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sex is their NATURE.. Girls are sex addicts.. Whether by self-servicing or Joysticking.. but their PRETENCIOUS nature will always make it look like we the men Love it most.. #ADOYII

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mhizkel:
huh? Wah makes u tink u older dan me?

Becos I am 5yrs older dan u cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Beamborla(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who the discuss sex with a lady b4 a relationship ? I mean who does that ?

Discuss it with a lady b4 a relationship and she would plainly tell you she doesn't want it

It's rather unfortunate you fail to see that there is need to treat everyone as an individual. Don't treat the lady next door the way you treat the one in your school / work place.

We all have different up bringing hence, our view and orientation of life is different. Don't forget I used the word 'OPEN MIND' without anyone holding anything back... here you need to let go of all your insecurities and fear and try to be selfish... this is what I want then you remove the selfishness and reach a compromise if you can

This believe / idea of yours actually accounts for some form of subtle rape where guys would Tell you don't mind her she wants it, she's just pretending.

If I can't show you my real color, i doubt if it's love. Something as fragile as sex should be discussed in a relationship it's very wrong to rely on assumption.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by lordfamuu(m): 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
judedwriter:

Dnt mind d girl jare. Wots guys laff abt, na wahala 4 deir side. Dats y I try restraining mysef relatin 2 girls.
But d guy still try sha, he still follow her drag small. If na me, I go just keep quiet dey watch her display................
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op this shiit has happened to me three times....any time a lady visit me and I don't touch her or start saying stories...they don't visit anymore,they won't even pick my call..and if I ask them when next they will be coming they always ask me this question"COMING TO DO WHAT"

The last one bless my star she opened up and told me that if she ain't gaining anything from any friendship then the guy is useless to her...I have to secure my FRIENDSHIP sharrrp sharrrp....

If you keep on waiting for a lady to tell you she want seex when she visit..you're gonna grow old..

It only happens in one blood Moon..

*Berry*

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Mhizkel(f): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Becos I am 5yrs older dan u cheesy
:p
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Kingsasian(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I pity you.. You think you can choose a life partner here by their comments cheesy
Don't be surprise say she don already send the guy pm.......LMAO
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by harry509: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
can I trust nigeria gals dis days? My x-gal alwys satisfy me wen we rr 2gada, aldoh b4 I meant her she refuse d 1st day, bt afta sum weeks later she kame 2 visit me, afta aloot of gistn wit sweet words frm me grin grin d asorto dance nu b here ooh. So eva since den she satisfy me b4 she 5nally dump d ass @ of me. Bcus she said she dos nt like my characta animo. Well I said 2 maslf life goes on. Afta sum few months later I meant new gal. 2 cut d story short, I demanded 4 sex she said no dat we shud wait afta our weddn, wit all d presure I gave 2 her dat 9t she later agree we shud do it. Bt I nava knew dat was goin 2 b d end of her relationship wit me bcus I sex her dat 9t. She refuse callin me, nt even a an sms frm her. Den I decided 2 call her 1 day 2 ask her y, she said bcus I sex her. Den I pleaded she has 4gven me. Now d nsurs here is dat she told me afta our weddn we can sex d way we like, y she is demandn alott of gift frm me 2 d extnd am even planin 2 pay her sch feels soon wit@ sex xcpt kiss. 2 cut d story shot, pls NL wat is her ntension 2wards me
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Because no toto no fun.
You chop my money, I chop your toto.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Kingsasian(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bluffly:

That is a lie. I've had a first-hand experience. In my own opinion, I think those girls are evil possessed. Mine was not that I did not raise it up, but a situation required my immediate attention in the act that I can't continue, and she became upset. That was how the relationship crashed. Later I found that she is actually sleeping around with guys in and out. I loved her and had a plan for her. The truth is when I saw her at different instances coming out with different guys, I thanked my star, for I wonder the kind of spiritual implication she would have brought unto me.
Mehn! U gat do thanksgiving sef.
Re: Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? by Kingsasian(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
harry509:
can I trust nigeria gals dis days? My x-gal alwys satisfy me wen we rr 2gada, aldoh b4 I meant her she refuse d 1st day, bt afta sum weeks later she kame 2 visit me, afta aloot of gistn wit sweet words frm me grin grin d asorto dance nu b here ooh. So eva since den she satisfy me b4 she 5nally dump d ass @ of me. Bcus she said she dos nt like my characta animo. Well I said 2 maslf life goes on. Afta sum few months later I meant new gal. 2 cut d story short, I demanded 4 sex she said no dat we shud wait afta our weddn, wit all d presure I gave 2 her dat 9t she later agree we shud do it. Bt I nava knew dat was goin 2 b d end of her relationship wit me bcus I sex her dat 9t. She refuse callin me, nt even a an sms frm her. Den I decided 2 call her 1 day 2 ask her y, she said bcus I sex her. Den I pleaded she has 4gven me. Now d nsurs here is dat she told me afta our weddn we can sex d way we like, y she is demandn alott of gift frm me 2 d extnd am even planin 2 pay her sch feels soon wit@ sex xcpt kiss. 2 cut d story shot, pls NL wat is her ntension 2wards me
oga run for ur dearest life. U wan turn maga so ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Just Found Out I Am A Month Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.