Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) (52959 Views)

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
OXYGEN011:
See how you've just murdered the English language. Were u trying to make sense or what?
That's the only thing you guys think you have,you guys always think you can speak good English because of your funny accent,even the carpenters,fishermen and farmers among you would try to correct Wole Soyinka because of what some short sighted observers say that "Ghanians speak good English" who knows maybe you're a shoe maker yourself,so you're trying to correct an Educated guy like me that speaks very good English? The joke's on you,Funny accented folks that love to call cup cap,box bax,dog dag,rob rab,wtf?,,pls don't say this bs outside Africa
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is that a school bus or school keke?
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by layinkakeem(m): 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
WTF grin grin
is this happening in naija ?

Am sure those kids enjoy(ed) the ride.
That's the easiest method to teach a kid how to be a professional conductor ! grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by GentleToks(m): 11:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Stevano007:
This is First Class Suffering

You can say that again lol!!!
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 12:02am On Mar 11, 2015
jamex93:

with a better government life will b better n such won't have happen

The state of the government does not stop irresponsible people from having children that they cannot take care of.

A responsible parent would not allow their child to travel to school in such a vehicle.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by leagendry: 12:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Just passing through
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 1:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Waooo! Very Priviledged kids....!!! When I was like them, I had no shoes.

Now I am running for 2nd term
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by omotayoaina(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2015
naw Nigeria condition
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jamex93(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

The state of the government does not stop irresponsible people from having children that they cannot take care of.

A responsible parent would not allow their child to travel to school in such a vehicle.

with a better govt it would be more easier for every body...... u called them irresponsible family??

some one who is suffering so DAT it will be well with is kids is who u called irresponsible??

OK wat is your own definition of responsible??
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2015
jamex93:

with a better govt it would be more easier for every body...... u called them irresponsible family??

some one who is suffering so DAT it will be well with is kids is who u called irresponsible??

OK wat is your own definition of responsible??

Yes, to have a child that you cannot cater for is irresponsible.

We demonize people who buy things that they cannot afford but somehow people who have children that they cannot take care of are responsible parents?

These people have very little regard for the welfare of their own children, that much is apparent. They might be 'suffering' but such people would be suffering even without the children in tow.

What they have done, by introducing children into their lives of 'suffering', is morally reprehensible.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jamex93(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

We demonize people who buy things that they cannot afford but somehow people who have children that they cannot take care of are responsible parents?

These people have very little regard for the welfare of their own children, that much is apparent. They might be 'suffering' but such people would be suffering even without the children in tow.

What they have done, by introducing children into their lives of 'suffering', is morally reprehensible.

I am sure those children r not going to govt skuls but private, how many irresponsible parents will enroll their child for education? how many irresponsible parents do u know take their child to skul...

even you am sure the bad govt am saying is affecting you in one way or d other
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jamex93(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

I am sure those children r not going to govt skuls but private, how many irresponsible parents will enroll their child for education? how many irresponsible parents do u know take their child to skul...

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2015
jamex93:

The fact is no government is going around impregnating women. That is something that they do by choice - which is why I will keep bringing up 'personal responsibility'. They have a choice as to whether or not they have sexual relations. They have a choice as to whether or not they use contraceptives. If they elected to do one without the other then they will end up with a child.

There are local governments, state governments and aspects of the Federal government which are not performing well. Which one are you referring to when you speak of 'government'?
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by jamex93(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

The fact is no government is going around impregnating women. That is something that they do by choice - which is why I will keep bringing up 'personal responsibility'. They have a choice as to whether or not they have sexual relations. They have a choice as to whether or not they use contraceptives. If they elected to do one without the other then they will end up with a child.

There are local governments, state governments and aspects of the Federal government which are not performing well. Which one are you referring to when you speak of 'government'?

when I say govt u should I know I mean govt either from local to fed or from fed to local......we need a better government mainly in d fed level take it or leave it......with a. good fed govt we will have a good state n local government
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2015
jamex93:

when I say govt u should I know I mean govt either from local to fed or from fed to local......we need a better government mainly in d fed level take it or leave it......with a. good fed govt we will have a good state n local government

I have no idea what you mean - that is why I asked.

Federal government is different from the state and local. They have different responsibilities.

To argue that we need a better Federal government is to miss the point - we need better governments on a local and state level, those that we can hold to account. That is where democracy works best at a localized level. It becomes more difficult to hold leaders to account when they are further away. If we begin there then we can enact change at a broader level.

As pertains to this issue of children being born to those that cannot take care of them - no government has a say as to who can and cannot have children or how many (outside of China).

Unless what you are calling for is a government enforced one-child policy similar to China's whereby people feel compelled to have children only when they can afford to take care of them because they will not get a second opportunity.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by SambisaaForest: 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

That's the only thing you guys think you have,you guys always think you can speak good English because of your funny accent,even the carpenters,fishermen and farmers among you would try to correct Wole Soyinka because of what some short sighted observers say that "Ghanians speak good English" who knows maybe you're a shoe maker yourself,so you're trying to correct an Educated guy like me that speaks very good English? The joke's on you,Funny accented folks that love to call cup cap,box bax,dog dag,rob rab,wtf?,,pls don't say this bs outside Africa
emotionally unstable shitnigerian magg0t! Smoking weed aĺl day! SHITNIGERIA IS SH1THOLE grin end of story!
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by SambisaaForest: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Werey "Ghana must Go" your parents and uncles came to Nigeria to do shoe maker,sell puff puff,work as primary school teachers and you're telling us nonsense here,Ghanians are not different from those house boys and house maids(omo odo) from Benin republic,lmao,we're talking about advanced country,Ghana is standing up,I know many Ghanians that love lying they're Nigerians,Ghanians like to make friend with Nigerians just too show off to the girl they're trying to date that they're also big boys,are you guys still wearing fake 50cent t-shirts and G-unit t-shirts that 50-cent himself doesn't even know exist? My Ibo brothers make Aba made wears and dump them in Ghana for those local Ghasgnian boys to rush them cos they think that's what big boys wear
sharaaap foool! your dustbin country is a seething,festering sh1thole! the level of filth,disease,rapee, squalor and general nastiness is mindboggling! ape-hole country grin
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This can't be in Nigeria,maybe Ghana,Malawi,Mali,Sierra Leon,countries like that

Those tricycle lorries are very common in Ghana and the neighboring countries.

I've never seen them in Nigeria - which makes what you say possible.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by SambisaaForest: 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

Those tricycle lorries are very common in Ghana and the neighboring countries.

I've never seen them in Nigeria - which makes what you say possible.
you have never seen them in nigeria? is that not what you people call keke napep or some shitty name like that.LOL keke napek is all over your country. grin even okada nko? There are more keke napep and okadas in your misersble country than in all those countries you mentioned put together! grin fuckeduppedness!
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
SambisaaForest:
you have never seen them in nigeria? is that not what you people call keke napep or some shitty name like that.LOL keke napek is all over your country. grin even okada nko? There are more keke napep and okadas in your misersble country than in all those countries you mentioned put together! grin fuckeduppedness!

The keke that you see in Nigeria are not the lorry type like this one and they are banned from most areas in cities like Calabar, Uyo and Abuja. Your claim that they are 'all over' is false.

Okadas have been banned from most cities for a while.

I don't have any issues with Ghana but this is more likely to be an image from one of the smaller countries further along the coast than Nigeria.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by Okwori12(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
‎Good DAY from CBN-SMS. where we provide you an unending reach via our platforms. 

* Bulk SMS via www.cbnsms.com (below N1.60K per unit), resellers below N1.30K ‎

*Domain registration, Web Hosting @ 3500/year - www.hostchillyng.com 

*GSM Numbers Database @ N5000 per state, and N50,000 for the 36 state +FCT
*active Nigerians email database of over 1.5 million

Enquiries: call 07066804422. Bbm 7F68D75C
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I doubt if there are dictionaries in nigeria. Find a dictionary when a Ghanaian is talking okk.No wonder nigerians always fail in Oral English
.Isn't this more serious than what boko haram is doing. Worst accent of all time.

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
OXYGEN011:
I doubt if there are dictionaries in nigeria. Find a dictionary when a Ghanaian is talking okk.No wonder nigerians always fail in Oral English
.Isn't this more serious than what boko haram is doing. Worst accent of all time.
Of course you're right about this,we don't have the best accents,but we're very intelligent and light years ahead of Ghanians when it comes to intelligence,smartness and making use of limited resources to produce something great,to come up with great innovations,imagine the number of world wide legends we've produced in this country,african best educationists,entrepreneurs,philantropists,scientists,Engineers,prodigies,entertainers you name it are from this country and they don't have the best accents,its not about accent,its about productivity and the positive effect you have on humankind,i myself can't consider my accent very impressive because I'm not conscious about it,i have more to offer than my accent,my accent is normal,not so good,not so bad just like any other Nigerian,we produce great people everyday in this country,i was reading about a girl yesterday,the world youngest undergraduate who's just 10,extremely brilliant,a very good mathematician and a Nigerian,thats how we produce people like that everyday in this country,Nigerians are exceptionally smart and good anywhere they are,whatever profession they find themselves anywhere in the world,due to the challenges we've gone through in our country which has adapted us to be able to survive in any terrain,any where we find ourselves
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Of course you're right about this,we don't have the best accents,but we're very intelligent and light years ahead of Ghanians when it comes to intelligence,smartness and making use of limited resources to produce something great,to come up with great innovations,imagine the number of world wide legends we've produced in this country,african best educationists,entrepreneurs,philantropists,scientists,Engineers,prodigies,entertainers you name it are from this country and they don't have the best accents,its not about accent,its about productivity and the positive effect you have on humankind,i myself can't consider my accent very impressive because I'm not conscious about it,i have more to offer than my accent,my accent is normal,not so good,not so bad just like any other Nigerian,we produce great people everyday in this country,i was reading about a girl yesterday,the world youngest undergraduate who's just 10,extremely brilliant,a very good mathematician and a Nigerian,thats how we produce people like that everyday in this country,Nigerians are exceptionally smart and good anywhere they are,whatever profession they find themselves anywhere in the world,due to the challenges we've gone through in our country which has adapted us to be able to survive in any terrain,any where we find ourselves
TRASH ...With your numerous resources and oil reserves is nigeria still not a poor underdeveloped country? And how can nigerians be intelligent than Ghanaians.When did nigeria ever come first in WASSCE? Ghana rules so stop talking trash.
What's the name of the former UN Secretary and the country he hail from?
Ghanaians don't brag.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
OXYGEN011:
TRASH ...With your numerous resources and oil reserves is nigeria still not a poor underdeveloped country? And how can nigerians be intelligent than Ghanaians.When did nigeria ever come first in WASSCE? Ghana rules so stop talking trash.
Lmao,you can never use wassce to judge intelligence,wassce is nothing,a lot of people that made straight A's got to University and started fumbling,we're talking about first Nobel Laureate in Africa Wole Soyinka.
Chimamanda Adichie
,great entrepreneurs like the richest black man in the world and richest man in Africa.Aliko Dangote.
One of the greatest scientists in the world and one of the father's of internet Prof Philip Emeagwali.
The man who's one of the few men that are responsible for water supply in America and was once named the 7th richest man in the world Harry Akande.
A first class graduate from an American university and great philanthropist who built thousands of churches,mosques,schools,housing projects,hospitals for Ghanians(you probably have benefited from) and many African countries MKO Abiola
And many many more that I can't even count,Nigerians are making positive changes to the world and will continue to make positive changes,thats why we're so much reckoned with by the world except ignorant people that don't know how worth,those are the people like you that think we're scammers,etc let me tell you if you don't know,very few Nigerians are into that
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,you can never use wassce to judge intelligence,wassce is nothing,a lot of people that made straight A's got to University and started fumbling,we're talking about first Nobel Laureate in Africa Wole Soyinka.
Chimamanda Adichie
,great entrepreneurs like the richest black man in the world and richest man in Africa.Aliko Dangote.
One of the greatest scientists in the world and one of the father's of internet Prof Philip Emeagwali.
The man who's one of the few men that are responsible for water supply in America and was once named the 7th richest man in the world Harry Akande.
A first class graduate from an American university and great philanthropist who built thousands of churches,mosques,schools,housing projects,hospitals for Ghanians(you probably have benefited from) and many African countries MKO Abiola
And many many more that I can't even count,Nigerians are making positive changes to the world and will continue to make positive changes,thats why we're so much reckoned with by the world except ignorant people that don't know how worth,those are the people like you that think we're scammers,etc let me tell you if you don't know,very few Nigerians are into that
Do you know KOFI ANNAN? I rest ma case.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
OXYGEN011:
Do you know KOFI ANNAN? I rest ma case.
Of course,i've been a fan of Kofi Anan since I was a kid,but he's the only prominent guy I know
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by SambisaaForest: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

The keke that you see in Nigeria are not the lorry type like this one and they are banned from most areas in cities like Calabar, Uyo and Abuja. Your claim that they are 'all over' is false.

Okadas have been banned from most cities for a while.

I don't have any issues with Ghana but this is more likely to be an image from one of the smaller countries further along the coast than Nigeria.
and who gives fvck if you have issues with Ghana? nigerians have been having "issues" with Ghana since Lord Lugard's time.
And what evidence do you have that "this is more likely to be an image from one of the smaller countries?"

I will give you one reason it cant be Ghana. In Ghana, tricycle riders are required to wear helmets and that law is strictly enforced.

Liar! keke napep and okadas are still the main means of transportation in your country! do you know the number of keke napep imported into your country from India? even your state govts import keke napep as a "poverty alleviation scheme!" grin
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by SambisaaForest: 9:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Chimamanda Adichie
sharaap ediot! your country is a sh!thole.end of story! fuckedness! Abioala built hospitals for Ghanaians? you better smoking weed, huh?
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
SambisaaForest:
sharaap ediot! your country is a sh!thole.end of story! fuckedness! Abioala built hospitals for Ghanaians? you better smoking weed, huh?

Our country is a sh!thole and you're benefiting from us,Mr Seun is a Nigerian,why did you register on nairaland if you don't want to benefit from us? Ask your daddy,he'll tell you millions of Ghanians benefited from Abiola's wealth
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by mmsen: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
SambisaaForest:
and who gives fvck if you have issues with Ghana? nigerians have been having "issues" with Ghana since Lord Lugard's time.
And what evidence do you have that "this is more likely to be an image from one of the smaller countries?"

I will give you one reason it cant be Ghana. In Ghana, tricycle riders are required to wear helmets and that law is strictly enforced.

Liar! keke napep and okadas are still the main means of transportation in your country! do you know the number of keke napep imported into your country from India? even your state govts import keke napep as a "poverty alleviation scheme!" grin

1. Okadas have been banned from most Nigerian cities for a while - hence why you see the keke. But in more progressive cities (Calabar, Uyo, Lagos and Abuja) kekes are banned from large parts of these cities.

2. The reason why I claim that this is most likely an image from a smaller nation is because such contraptions are not seen on Nigerian roads or at least I have never seen one. I have, however, seen three wheel trucks in Ghana. For the record you also see them in China so it's no insult to say that they ply the roads of some other West African nations, just a statement of fact.
Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by OXYGEN011: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Of course,i've been a fan of Kofi Anan since I was a kid,but he's the only prominent guy I know
But unfortunately I don't know any prominent person from nigeria. I mean a person who is known worldwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UPDATED--2016/2017 Fed Poly Ede Admission Process-Post utme; HND; PRE ND; PT / Waec Releases 2013 Results. / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.