Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) (52958 Views)

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics? / Lagos Pupils To Pay N10,000 For Admission Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19am On Mar 12, 2015
OXYGEN011:
But unfortunately I don't know any prominent person from nigeria. I mean a person who is known worldwide.
Because you're not current and you're a local boy,you were not brought up with satellite and TVs around you,so you cant know them,ive known Kofi Ann since 1998 when i was a very lil kid,same year i knew Bin Laden,and my mom used to tell me about great people like that around the world and even Africa,i could remember she told me about Musa of Mali then,but your mom is probably an uneducated fish vendor that doesnt even know Kofi Annan and great people from Ghana,not to talk of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waec Releases 2013 Results. / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.