Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:54 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (249006 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2015
hendri9:
Greetings fellow nairalanders, pls hw will I change my date of birth fm NECO
nysc only works with waec platform
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Alphaoscar: 8:54am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Why do you wanna go there?

My sis is having problem with her registration Bro. Her name is on the senate list but she's not been able to process her registration. Below is her details in case you can help us Bro.

Jamb registration no: 64032753fg

Exam no: 01109169

Exam year: 2006

Matric no: ET/HND/F09/0761

School: federal poly Offa.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xcozee(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2015
hilsocial:

I saw ur message. This mail is giving me wahala. Dats y u didnt get a reply.
No p broda!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Alphaoscar: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
Schelube:

Plot 15,block J,
Otunba Jobi file way
Behind M.K.O Gardens
Central Business District
Alausa,Ikeja
Lagos. Cheers

Thanks and Jah bless u
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Xcozee(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
So sorry. FUTO's issues can not be done by proxy. So sorry.
Y say so?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Bro, sorry i've not been active like that. This election ish, work stress n all. Howdy? Fill me in on the favour please.

pls sir,,check your MENTIONS...by RANDY91

I think dats d favour hilsocial wants to ask.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by AbbeySOM: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
I'm not tired bro. I've been so busy ni...

Mr Sodiqyinka, pls what is the position of my complain?? its bn 2wks on the queue.

AbbeySOM:
Oga Sodiqyinka, still waiting for that
positive response, Plsssssssssssss biko;
Can't register na ni ooo,
Salami Haruna Abiodun
Federal Polytechnic Offa
Mat no: CT/HND/F11/0913
D.O.B: 08/07/86
WRONG JAMB NO: 94521882BI
VALID JAMB NO: 84521882BI.
PLS HELP OOOOOO. God bless u bro/
sir
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by doublezero7(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
kikiposh:
@sodiqyinka,Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx please yu promised to help me yesterday ,I heard nothing from you,I was previously having issues with jamb reg no not on database,now I've tried to check the list and it's saying no record found,contact your instutition for the verification of approved list,please help me,I don't know what to ddo again,I already used everything to beg you

Ifeonu Esther nkeiruka
Matric no - 08/1408
Babcock university
Jamb reg no -82467899eb
D.O.b. - 20/04/92
Year of grad - 27/08/2014
Business administration
Please i'm begging you with everything I have,I beg you in God's name,please help me,I need your help more than anything in the world ,pleaseeee

Good morning dear, pls, check back with your school! Seems the list the sent has issues!

All the best!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Bro, sorry i've not been active like that. This election ish, work stress n all. Howdy? Fill me in on the favour please.

No p, tanx. Pls, my sch resent the list on Friday as demanded by NYSC. Can U help us ask weda de will still upload it for us dat hv not seen our names atall. Cos no time again.FUTO is the sch.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
doublezero7:

Good morning dear, pls, check back with your school! Seems the list the sent has issues!

All the best!

Doublezero7, long time. Pls eh, its dia any hope of dem uploading our names cos FUTO resent the list on Friday as demanded by NYSC.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Lafunky18(f): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Gudmorn sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while
nw
with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG
NUMBER. Pls.
NAME: FOLARIN OLUFUNKE OLUWASEYI.
INS: KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
MATRIC NO: HND/12/BA/FT/065.
WRONG JAMB NUM: 15594333BB.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2015
doublezero7:

All the best!

Doublezero7, long time. Pls eh, its dia any hope of dem uploading our names cos FUTO resent the list on Friday as demanded by NYSC.
Schelube:

Have u tried logging in with the old account instead of registering
doublezero7:

All the best!

Ya . I think this is better. Abeg Sodiqyinka. This is injury time.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2015
@sodiqyinka@doublezero,the problem I have Is still jamb reg no not on database,yday it was showing no recor founs ,contact for schol for verification of the approved list,now it's showing jamb reg no not on database again
Please help me with this problem
Ifeonu Esther Nkeiruka
Babcock university
Matric no - 08/1408
Incorrect jamb no - 05368697FF
Correct jamb no- 82467899eb
Year of grad -27/08/2014
D.o.b.- 20/04/1992
Please I really need your help,pleaaseeeee
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Reberry(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Even now?

Gud morning, I ve been quoting you. Please am begging. Help me change it so I can be able to view my dash board please.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hadassaheke(f): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg oga sadiqyinka, doublrzero et al is nysc still uploading names for dose dat was mobilised by their sch?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Hmmm. Send me an email sodiqyinka@gmail.com will refer u to someone dat can help.

Email sent. Thnx so much 4 ur concern boss
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Lafunky18:
Gudmorn sodiqyinka,pls help me since all dis while
nw
with dis issue of INCORRECT JAMB REG
NUMBER. Pls.
NAME: FOLARIN OLUFUNKE OLUWASEYI.
INS: KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC.
MATRIC NO: HND/12/BA/FT/065.
WRONG JAMB NUM: 15594333BB.
CORRECT JAMB NUM: 84312526BA.
THANKS.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hyceprince: 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls help me ooo, i used red background passport for d registration, i got to no am suppose to use white background after i finished it, plss help me wat shld i do @sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
hilsocial:

No p, tanx. Pls, my sch resent the list on Friday as demanded by NYSC. Can U help us ask weda de will still upload it for us dat hv not seen our names atall. Cos no time again.FUTO is the sch.
Yes bro. It will be uploaded again provided the names are among the first list sent.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ikechichum: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
hadassaheke:
Abeg oga sadiqyinka, doublrzero et al is nysc still uploading names for dose dat was mobilised by their sch?

Hi can we rub minds. I have been seeing some of your updates about your problems with the nysc list as you finished from futo. My younger sister is having a similar issue. You can send me an email so i can introduce you to her and both of you can exchange ideas. she was told to contact the student affairs officer in futo who is currently looking into it. email me here : ikechichuma@yahoo.com
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tomiryz(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
hyceprince:
pls help me ooo, i used red background passport for d registration, i got to no am suppose to use white background after i finished it, plss help me wat shld i do @sodiqyinka
I did same bro...buh I tink dere's no cause for alarm...
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by carimat(f): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oga Sodiqyinka dis is d third tym am writing dis, pls help me

Name-OSEGHALE GODSWILL
Sch-LASU
Dob-7/5/1990
Matric no - 100123027
Jamb no - 06114564HD
Issue - no record found

God bless you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
sodiqyinka:
Yes bro. It will be uploaded again provided the names are among the first list sent.

Chai, when na. My name was in the first list. God help us. Tanx for the reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by kikiposh: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
@mrsodiqyinka,i'm still here seriously waiting,please reply me,I beg you
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by irayanshak: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=sodiqyinka post=31498350]The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Chief, dis whole thing done tire me. D verification Keeps telling me dat my JAMB reg no. Is not in JAMB database, I gradge since 2013 from Unimaid. Pls I need ur help thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
hilsocial:

Chai, when na. My name was in the first list. God help us. Tanx for the reply.

brodaly,,if u see as d whole exercise dey pain me and family for body ehhhhhh....there is no morning my mum wakes up without saying smetn abt d person/thing holding our names from coming out.....## I believe GOD!!!!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by irayanshak: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=sodiqyinka post=31498350]The moderator adviced this... And, i think its a good idea for it will give us the chance to get issues resolved on time. Please note that the thread is created to tackle issues/problems related to NYSC as whole. God help us all.

Cheers!

Cc Yokiti, doublezero7, Tolustx, sleekyonyx n the rest of y'all
Cc sodiqyinka I need ur help badly. My senate list verification keeps saying dat my jamb reg no. Is not in jamb database so I cannot register . And my school is not ready to help us. Graduated since 2013.

Jamb reg no.;33394226IG
Matric no.;03/0110
Name;IRANYANG HAGGAI YANSHAK
School;University of maiduguri

Bro need ur help before dey close online registration. Thanks
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by bobo65(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
bobo65:
hi sodiqyinka
I hope u rmb me
my frnd has an issue
Her name came out with duplicate matric number
after a while it changed to matric number in use and she hasn't registered
her details are
Name Ogienagbon Abosede Muyibat

Sch Osun state uni

Jamb number 92490421fa

Reg number Act/2009/0085

Pls what can be done?
She is really frustrated

Mr Sodiqyinka please I'm begging u
attend to me
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pls i've been tryna scan my signature buh it's not working! How do I go bout dat pls?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ernesterioo(f): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
bobo65:

Sodiq please I'm begging u
attend to me
she can register bros, let her register, she is eligible with the second status
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by ajistai2003(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
ajistai2003:

Email sent. Thnx so much 4 ur concern boss

Oga sodiqyinka I av sent an email 2u concerning my regularization...please don't forget me

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.