Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread - NYSC (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread (250143 Views)

NYSC Batch B Mobilization Timetable 2016 Is Out / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by tboy11(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
sodiqyinka:
A man can not redeployment on marriage grounds. Go with a medical report from a state or military hospital and be ready to defend it in camp. Thats all. The person won't need to defend anything if he or she is an SS though. Cheers
Is it possible to redeploy on employment ground... Like if one gets a job with an organization... Is it possible to redeploy using the company's employment letter
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by fabolakers(m): 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please, for those having issues with their names. has anyone been able to correct his or her name?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odjirigho: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Gazaliah:

Ave you been able to register
NOOOoOo! Still same! Hvnt giving up though!
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by erisegun: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2015
frenzydilz:
Never knew of dis thread on time. There was a mistake in my name. It was written as Obioma instead of OBIORA. I am already through with my registration and the wrong name is on my green card. What do i do?

CC Sodiqyinka, tolustx

Please
boss. No need2worry. U'll mak necesary corection wen u get2 camp.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by frenzydilz(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2015
erisegun:
boss. No need2worry. U'll mak necesary corection wen u get2 camp.
Tnx bro
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dubylhover(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
pls drz this stuff im hearing,its concerning futo students,heard d vc sent a rep to abj to make a formal complaint,cos it seems that its futo students that r affected d most,so nysc said they wud still find a way to mobilise the names that futo sent...has anyone heard this also?
na my last hope b dis wo..cos if you notice,na futo stds full this thread
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2015
pls do nysc secs open on satudary??

Cc: Sodiqyinka
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by An2elect2(f): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Odjirigho:
NOOOoOo! Still same! Hvnt giving up though!

it seems you know something and whats on ground. Pls share if you don't mind.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
dubylhover:
pls drz this stuff im hearing,its concerning futo students,heard d vc sent a rep to abj to make a formal complaint,cos it seems that its futo students that r affected d most,so nysc said they wud still find a way to mobilise the names that futo sent...has anyone heard this also?

Duby, u never see ur name too?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Airie: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
@dubylhover i pray o.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by mimsvbeauty: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
Female Youth Corpers serving in Lagos interested in fieldwork/ customer care should send their CV to vbanigo@hotmail.com ASAP
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dubylhover(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Airie post=32855364]@dubylhover i pray o.

ma dear we are all hoping oo..thats d news i heard,its just frustrating that its affecting futo..if e no comot,make i go find job as receptionist na angry
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by leonard4real(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
dubylhover:

Yes I have heard it also frm sumone dat works under exams and record in senate. He told me dat nysc will send a mobilisation list to futo sooner.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Airie: 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
GOD take control.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Medley(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
leonard4real:

Yes I have heard it also frm sumone dat works under exams and record in senate. He told me dat nysc will send a mobilisation list to futo sooner.

the question here is will NYSC bend their guidelines because of FUTO? The mobilization lis they intend sending will it be for Batch A or B? Can we trust FUTO to have changed their ways and be student caring and friendly? Na GOD hand futoite dey,aluta continua,victoria acerta
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by djakiss2(m): 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
sodiqyinka:
A man can not redeployment on marriage grounds. Go with a medical report from a state or military hospital and be ready to defend it in camp. Thats all. The person won't need to defend anything if he or she is an SS though. Cheers

Thank you for your usual response @ sodiqyinka. Oku oku ni ibon nro...
Please my son recently checked mobilization list in his school and his name was excluded. He registered online and also have his call up number. Please what's the way forward?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Odjirigho: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
An2elect2:

it seems you know something and whats on ground. Pls share if you don't mind.
yesoooo I knw someone! He has never failed, bt if he allows me miss this Batch, I knw he has smtin Mega fr me. He is GOD! He has assured me he ll never fail n I believe him. All things worketh for good to those that believe. Meanwhile, its not over yet, watch n Pray!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by reyin(m): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2015
Please is wrong Grade Level a major issue..

Advised needed...

Much tnkx

cc: sodiq
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Emmayur(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Good day guys, i just heard a rumour that all prospective
batch A students should resign their signature on NYSC's
website and it will close on Monday. Pls can anybody
confirm or dispel this rumour with real facts. Thanks guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by Emmayur(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Good day guys, i just heard a rumour that all prospective
batch A students should resign their signature on NYSC's
website and it will close on Monday. Pls can anybody
confirm or dispel this rumour with real facts. Thanks guys.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by hilsocial(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
leonard4real:

When did u hear dis pls? Cos i guess the mob list is for dos dat registered but didnt pay online.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by dubylhover(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=leonard4real post=32866082]

yes oo.its what i have been hearing...i hope it goes well
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by giles14(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
1,pls hw can one get his or her mobilization number
2,do one really need his original jamb result slip
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by debbie77: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hapy sundy 2 u all
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
giles14:
1,pls hw can one get his or her mobilization number
2,do one really need his original jamb result slip
u kidding me!!!!?
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by giles14(m): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
alex81:

u kidding me!!!!?
jst asking,
any info
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
giles14:
jst asking,
any info
ur call-up no. is xame as ur mobilisation no.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by giles14(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
alex81:

ur call-up no. is xame as ur mobilisation no.
ok,tanx
but hav'nt gotten mine
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by idros4real: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello Sodiqyinka,

A friend of mine directed me here that by the grace of God you will help me with my NYSC reg prob.
The problem i encountered was that if i checked senate list it will show graduates data already in the data base but the "status" will show Graduate's Data Already in the Database(You cannot register, Contact your Institution) used by ADAMU ABUBAKAR IDRIS(2005/1/23711BT,92406540HF). But the strange thing was that it brings somebody matric number with my jamb number with this status Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Usman Idris Abarah. Please i need to rectify this issue against batch B so that i do not encounter another problem during registration.

Thanks and I await your soonest reply.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by alex81(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
giles14:
ok,tanx
but hav'nt gotten mine
did u register Or jst visit http://portal.nysc.ng.org for more info.
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by leonard4real(m): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
hilsocial:

When did u hear dis pls? Cos i guess the mob list is for dos dat registered but didnt pay online.

I heard it on friday, d man said nysc will mobilise all d list futo had sent to dem! Dat's it.
Pls all futoite dat are having problem abt d online registration shudnt loose hope yet, I believe Nysc kws d problem on ground and I believe dey have a better plan for us..
It is nt yet over until it is over....Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta
Re: NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread by leonard4real(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=dubylhover post=32878008][/quote]

For Sure it will brother, don't loose hope it. Forget abt wat people dat did d online registration are saying, I believe dey are nt Nysc. I kw nysc no d situation on ground and I no nysc are nt stupid to leave us lik dis, dey will still look for a way out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (121)

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.