Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section (4353 Views)

Nairaland Politics Person For 2015 / The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics) / Barcanista Is The Nairaland Politics Section Person Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
When Nairaland clocked 5 five years ago, I did a thread of Top 50 Nairalanders (2005-2010).

I wanted to do an extended list but not sure I have the stamina now, so settled for a compact list and limiting it to politics section, my primary section and moderator for two and a half years.

I belong to the second generation of Nairalanders (first generation are those that stijoined and are active 2005/2006; second generation 2007/2008 set; third generation 2009/2010; fourth generation 2011/2012; fifth and new generation 2013 onward) and was super-active until very recently.

I present below my list of 10

1, Eziachi
Pa Eziachi has been on Nairaland almost from inception and was particularly active in the golden years of Nairaland Politics section. Like to be in his 60s or 70s, his age must have been an advantage as, unlike many Nairaland political pundits including this profiler who depend on readings and hearsays, he witnessed major events in Nigeria's political epochs and his narrations are first-hand. He's an encyclopedia of Biafra war, having witnessed and probably affected. Yet, he's not a blind ethnic jingoist.

2, Dede1
Another old guard, not in age this time around, but in terms of length of stay on NL. Highly passionate about ethnic matters but cannot be said to be an ethnic jingoist. He's another encyclopedia of Biafra and Nigerian history in general. God help any ethnic troll that engages Dede.

3, 4play
A well-rounded political analyst, 4play is another member of the golden era of NL politics section. Known for very strong views and insightful analysis, 4play bestrode Nairaland like a colossus until recently.

4, Kobojunkie
It took years before I knew Kobo was a she. She was just too full of energy. She argued with strong men in politics section with her trademark ROTFLMAO. She's highly controversial and arguably Nairaland's most informed female political poster in its 10 year history.

5, Beaf
Beaf belonged to the 3rd generation of Nairalanders and his time even short, but he shook NL politics section in the 2 or 3 years he was around. Known more for tenacity and giving his his opponents knock-outs, Beaf redefined establishment support on NL. In fact, he can be regarded as the father of PDP on Nairaland. Unlike today that PDP supporters have a number of strong voices, Beaf was like a one-man riot then, almost the lone voice in support of Jonathan in 2011, giving opposition posters a hard time. He left shortly after 2011 election

To be

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by GboyegaD(m): 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sitting down to read their names and maybe learn more about their person.
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Not even a thread of acknowledgement and appreciation by Seun Osewa to Nairalanders on this great anniversary of Nairaland

Seriously,is he an introvert? I don't just get it!

Incase dem ban me....I was here. grin

13 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by ozoigbondu: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where the list naaa
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Descartes: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
APC is a daylight fraud!! cool

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
seun self supposed to celebrate with nairalanders sef, nna nawah 4 tat boy ooo abi man sef

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by misterh(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Though I belong to the third generation via my registration date, I started visiting Nairaland since 2008. Congrats to Seun on this milestone.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by joystickextendr: 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
ok following cool

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by xreal: 9:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
berem:
Not even a thread of acknowledgement and appreciation by Seun Osewa to Nairalanders on this great anniversary of Nairaland

Believe me, you can be.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by timbros(m): 10:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
Proudly second generation. cool
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by mekaboy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
I knw when most of u were e-born.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by otokx(m): 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by EdCure: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Many, like me, lost the zeal to post with their original monikers.

Trolling is the norm while intelligent debates has become the exemption.

Happy anniversary, Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by olu4life(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Lmaooooo
@OP I belong to the first generation. O ya make una hail me small na. E no easy o and I never even chop ban before. Hehehe
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
I rep 3rd generation. (2009)

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by tohero(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
berem:

Hope say dey neva ban u

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by dre11(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
Just an observer

Watching as things are runs around this edge
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by ifihearam: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
wow how time flies.......first generation
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Omololu007(m): 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
I just dey luk cool
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by kenny091(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
oya oooo. I gas dey d list o
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by tomakint: 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
ifihearam:
wow how time flies.......first generation
shocked shocked I can't believe you are still 'alive' grin grin where you at dude?
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by stebell(m): 11:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
berem:

Since he cudnt do that, can't yu do that on his behalf??

Jus asking
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by ifihearam: 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
@op

am surprised my name is not there for a medal....dont allow us start a war you cant handle..lol
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
Today is a great day for me cum NL, I was freed from ma ban by Seun and his moderators. On behalf of Seun and his crew, I declare a ban free day, so ya can say ya mind today.
Seun, I was banned illegally by one moderator, pls let's use dis medium to improve in dis aspect, give us warnings before banning. It will make sense dat way.
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by raumdeuter: 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Where are the names?
Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by mumumugu(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
If barcanista name isnt here, it is fraud?rigging and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by stebell(m): 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
alaoeri:

Barca for where? cheesy but honestly brainers have left NL, what we have know are adults with infants brains most especially TANoids eg temitemi1 & his gang.

See yu dis janjaweeed wit adult brain.
Keep face like person way dem give shiiit chop.

Yamhead.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland @ 10: 10 Users That Shaped Nairaland Politics Section by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hope Jarus won't post name of rascals like Muyiwa 1-100 as part of the people that improved the political section.

note:
Berem
egift and co just promoted their paymasters here and not this forum.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Plan Without A Plan (can Biafra Learn From The Brexit?) / Best Candicates For 2019 Presidency. / My Father Is A Master Chess Player In Politics And Not Your Mate -Fatima Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.