Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How Can I Use My Woman Power? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Use My Woman Power? (3290 Views)

My Woman,my Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good evening good people of Nairaland.I've heard severally that women have powers if they know how to harness and use it properly.Pls dont misunderstand me.Experienced ladies and women in the house,pls how can i use my woman power 2 get wat i want 4rm my man?pls i'll appreciate examples on how i can apply it.Thanks
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by agohmamuda(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Op My wife said I shld tell you that: you can use ur woman power to take care of ur child, make good meals and take good care of ur man and d Home. *peace

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
agohmamuda:
Op My wife said I shld tell you that: you can use ur woman power to take care of ur child, make good meals and take good care of ur man and d Home. *peace
Thanks sir.But thats not d question am asking.Ok,u as a man,what does ur wife do to u dat makes ur head 'swell' to d extent that u ask her whatever she wants,and whatever she tells u 2 do 4 her, u do it instantly?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by agohmamuda(m): 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
virtousB:
Thanks sir.But thats not d question am asking.Ok,u as a man,what does ur wife do to u dat makes ur head 'swell' to d extent that u ask her whatever she wants,and whatever she tells u 2 do 4 her, u do it instantly?

I totally understood u ma. U knw Nairaland and jokes na. Am not married doe. *winks
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by bigtt76(f): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hold your man for blockos ...massage am well and when e wan climb you shun am grin If na one million dollars you ask am for dat nite, if e nor get e go borrow by force grin #thankmelater

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by lordizak(m): 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
bigtt76:
Hold your man for blockos ...massage am well and when e wan climb you shun am grin If na one million dollars you ask am for dat nite, if e nor get e go borrow by force grin #thankmelater

for your mind. pls no tactics works, a wayward man is a wayward man. if I dey at the point of expulsion self I go climb down.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
bigtt76:
if this trategy works for u with your man.it doesnt work on me.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Just understand ur man and u wud knw how to react in whatever situation.....
.and if its the type of woman u see in movies--only dvmb women believe in this tho)'.power by charm.(ladies whom babalawos place is their backyard undecided ,or pvssy (works for men who are certified fucktards,that always think with their dvck)

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by KanwuliaJara: 12:50am On Mar 11, 2015
What exactly do you want from your "man" that he has not given you already? undecided
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 1:35am On Mar 11, 2015
bigtt76:
This is funny and wicked.This one is unto another level o..Lmao!
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 1:37am On Mar 11, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
if this trategy works for u with your man.it doesnt work on me.
Lol.Pls tell me the one that works on u sir.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 1:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Just understand ur man and u wud knw how to react in whatever situation.....
.and if its the type of woman u see in movies--only dvmb women believe in this tho)'.power by charm.(ladies whom babalawos place is their backyard undecided ,or pvssy (works for men who are certified fucktards,that always think with their dvck)

Goodluck
Thanks Booty,I'll try and understand my man.The other method u suggested is a no-go area 4 me.I just want something dats more like natural...but i need 2 knw d tactic used
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What exactly do you want from your "man" that he has not given you already? undecided
My dear,there are some things i need dat i wouldnt wanna mention here and am looking 4 d easiest ways to get them.Ur contributions will be much appreciated.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by KanwuliaJara: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2015
virtousB:
My dear,there are some things i need dat i wouldnt wanna mention here and am looking 4 d easiest ways to get them.Ur contributions will be much appreciated.

Ok!
All the best. kiss
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Ok!
All the best. kiss
Thanks
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by zed7: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Be submissive, respectful and caring and don't be a nag. Don't ask often but when u do, any reasonable man will oblige ur request.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by richyblink1(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2015
"There are some things you need which you can't mention here". Meaning he is been proving to some extent.

Landlady, what stops you from providing the rest for yourself? Why not start being an helper instead of a liability?

Let's look at this breakdown in most families;

1. House rent (husband)
2. Food (husband)
3. Scholl fees (husband)
4. Dstv subscription (husband)
5. Up keep (husband)
6. Transportation/fuel (husband). Etc.

The most panful part is that people like you will still expect your husband to buy you wonderful gifts on your birthday's and other celebrations whereas you have actually never gotten him a singlet on no occasion.

It is actually not a crime if you think of what to get him, instead of thinking of what he should be buying for you considering the loads he carries at home.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
Get your toto into action.

That's how you can use your woman power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by ifyalways(f): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
You use it if you have it.
If you don't know how to use your woman power aka corner-a-man then you don't have any in the first place. Sorry !

It's not taught or sold in the market/internet. It's in you . . .Like Peak milk kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by freecocoa(f): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
ifyalways:
If you don't know how to use your woman power aka corner-a-man then you don't have any in the first place. Sorry !

It's not taught or sold in the market/internet. It's in you . . .Like Peak milk kiss
End of.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by njuwo(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2015
virtousB:
She wakes me up early than late, brushes my teeth, baths me, drys me with a towel, rubs cream on me, combs my hair, puts my clothes on on me, and hands me my briefcase saying, good to go, then i ask, what do you want this time? She says it, and i do it instantly.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
virtousB:
Thanks Booty,I'll try and understand my man.The other method u suggested is a no-go area 4 me.I just want something dats more like natural...but i need 2 knw d tactic used
alright now.thats gud.the other one is the dvmb peoples option wink
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
She wakes me up early than late, brushes my teeth, baths me, drys me with a towel, rubs cream on me, combs my hair, puts my clothes on on me, and hands me my briefcase saying, good to go, then i ask, what do you want this time? She says it, and i do it instantly.
Lolss.Are u for real?
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
zed7:
Be submissive, respectful and caring and don't be a nag. Don't ask often but when u do, any reasonable man will oblige ur request.
Thanks Zed.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by innervoice(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
How about asking yourself what you can give instead of asking what you can get? This would be the most powerful thing to do.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by njuwo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
virtousB:
Lolss.Are u for real?
Of course, are they too hard for you to do
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
richyblink1:
"There are some things you need which you can't mention here". Meaning he is been proving to some extent.

Landlady, what stops you from providing the rest for yourself? Why not start being an helper instead of a liability?

Let's look at this breakdown in most families;

1. House rent (husband)
2. Food (husband)
3. Scholl fees (husband)
4. Dstv subscription (husband)
5. Up keep (husband)
6. Transportation/fuel (husband). Etc.

The most panful part is that people like you will still expect your husband to buy you wonderful gifts on your birthday's and other celebrations whereas you have actually never gotten him a singlet on no occasion.

It is actually not a crime if you think of what to get him, instead of thinking of what he should be buying for you considering the loads he carries at home.
Look,i've bought him gifts too.Am just asking a question..The experienced ladies/women know what am talking about.By the way,i think u shd read my post again so u cld understand my question.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 11:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Khabuqi:
Get your toto into action.

That's how you can use your woman power.
How pls?
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
ifyalways:

I believe every woman has that 'woman power',its just left 4 dem 2 know how to use it depending on the kind of man they're dealing with.Now,back to my question,am a lil of a novice in stuffs like dis,thats y i need an experienced person 2 share with me,how i can exercise mine and also how she has exercised hers and had it worked.Hope u get me?
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
innervoice:
How about asking yourself what you can give instead of asking what you can get? This would be the most powerful thing to do.
If i had an issue with how to give,i wld av asked that questn.But dats not my problem now.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
virtousB:
How pls?

Oftentimes womens intelligence, shrewdness, agression, authority, etc. is underestimated or not taken seriously because those are not stereotypically "feminine" qualities...so you use what society tells you is your only real power: your sexuality.

The way you gonna use it is already built in you. The power of seduction is part of woman's instinct just as it is man's instinct to protect what's his. And so, this power to seduce leads to the power of sex.
Re: How Can I Use My Woman Power? by virtousB: 6:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Khabuqi:

Oftentimes womens intelligence, shrewdness, agression, authority, etc. is underestimated or not taken seriously because those are not stereotypically "feminine" qualities...so you use what society tells you is your only real power: your sexuality.

The way you gonna use it is already built in you. The power of seduction is part of woman's instinct just as it is man's instinct to protect what's his. And so, this power to seduce leads to the power of sex.

ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked / HELP!!!!! My Younger Sister Is Heading Towards The Wrong Path.. She's Just 16 / 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.