Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video (73814 Views)

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex And Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 11, 2015
By the Grace of GOD i am a pioneer student of CU (2002-2006).
I say here with confidence and humility that Covenant university does not and will not condon any form of Immoral or evil act. I'l confindently say that GOD'S right hand is on that school in that once u perform one evil or immoral act, one way or the other you wld be caught. It cld be painful wen u're a student there especially with the rules. But i tell you, u'l be hapy at the long run, because whether u believe it or not, u cant graduate as an eagle empty. Something positive especially in character graduates with you.
Writing frm a Personal experience.
As for the expelled ones , If u pray well, u cld be called back after a year or two. If not find another skool ooooo.
GOD BLESS Covenant University

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Shubbylee(m): 12:36am On Mar 11, 2015
paolo96:
400,300 level student.Money don miss road.
I would sue the university atleast for refund if am in their shoes.Totally unfair.

Na so! and u think u'll win the case? LOL!! bros u funny pass 'I go die'
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by octopusfreaky(f): 12:38am On Mar 11, 2015
Waow,,,private school shaaa,,,i will not allow my children or siblings to go there,, as in they must not smell there..whoever is bad is bad,,,only God can change that not a school for heaven sake....am out and Glory be to God in the highest....
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 11, 2015
menix:
All this secondary university skool sef, even secondary skool student get caught nd their parents re invited instead of expelling d student.

Hope dey refund skool fees after dey expel their student.

Maybe at your secondary school. At mine....immediate expulsion.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by kuulkyd(f): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Rules are meant to be broken!!!!
Sure! And rule breakers are meant to be severely punished

1 Like

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I wonder why ppo say no offense befor outrightly offendin sum1. U hav been noticed, now can u please leave me alone?

No vex, I honestly didn't mean to offend u.
Im a good guy.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by kuulkyd(f): 1:17am On Mar 11, 2015
uzolexis:
sex is natural...u can't stop it.....#okbye
Oh yeah? They did theirs in an office equipped with CCTV, do urs in an open market.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 11, 2015
good
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by double0seven(m): 2:25am On Mar 11, 2015
This is what I don't understand: what happened to rustication. instead of expelling who are already in their finals, can't you ruaticate them for like 2 years as punishment? Or even three years if you feel the offense is so severe.

That way they would have learnt a big lesson, but have an opportunity to pick themselves up again. But when you expell them, you may have mar of damaged their life. No lessos may be learnt. They just end up becoming bitter persons and probably hating anything called Christianity; this is so especially because many of the offenses these students are expelled for most of the time are simples vices or offenses that teenagers can easily make mistake about at that young age.

like the girl that was dancing in her room that got leaked online by her friend, or you just expell someone at 300 level for that. A one or two years rustication I believe is enough to take care of that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by uzolexis(f): 2:31am On Mar 11, 2015
huntila:

Hehehe.... Indeed. U got my bbm message?

I got it and I replied u, my bbm is ok now...pele sometimes it's frustrating when pple always ask u that question I guess that's why she reacted like that.

Btw- this my comment wey u quote done give me many male fflwers, I no know wetin dem dey find, abeg I be good girl o.

1 Like

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by VickyRotex(f): 2:32am On Mar 11, 2015
holums:

U av a point.........it's good to abide by school rules and regulations..........then sign agreement! But Nigerians will always find mago mago ways of breaking rules but in abroad Nigerians are law abiding and stick to it!

Yea they are law abiding over there, because whites wont take poo from them.

But in Nigeria, anything goes.

Imagine some peeps already saying its not a crime...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by dammieight(m): 2:34am On Mar 11, 2015
D0pe news cool
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Sibrah: 3:01am On Mar 11, 2015
stevikenna:
GLORIFIED ADVANCED SECONDARY SCHOOL
THEY GROOM ZOMBIES THERE NOT GRADUATES
You call a system where rules are being enforced zombie-like system. I guess the ones where all rules are bendable is a better option for your dull mind. People like you need to understand there is a place for character in every system. The rules were made to achieve a noble purpose and aren't targeted at any particular student.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by stevikenna: 3:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Sibrah:
You call a system where rules are being enforced zombie-like system. I guess the ones where all rules are bendable is a better option for your dull mind. People like you need to understand there is a place for character in every system. The rules were made to achieve a noble purpose and aren't targeted at any particular student.
ZOMBIE ALERT grin
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 11, 2015
Worse than Sharia laws.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Sibrah: 3:34am On Mar 11, 2015
stevikenna:

ZOMBIE ALERT grin
You must be a product of one of those schools where you can sort 30% of your workload out and do copying for another 30% during exams. Nobody says you shouldn't socialize and do what you choose to with your body outside the school premises.Agreeing to the rules before and during admission and then breaking it as soon as in the system, is actually weakness on the defaulters part and not smartness.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by cossyk: 4:24am On Mar 11, 2015
hehehehe busted
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by emmykk(m): 5:31am On Mar 11, 2015
vosquare:

No offence o bros

Are u retar.ded?

I knew a silly post like dz will come up... When u r given a rule,y go against it?
How will u compare sec sch with uni?... R u dz silly?
Remember, no offence
he is not silly,truth is bitter.if truely they are serious we should be witnessing invention from that school.western universities will be laughing at our stupidity.

Besides so if they se.x during holiday at home and pretend in school of what benefit is that.

Those universities dishing out too much control are nothing but secondary school.

University is were people think freely not a cage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Emmahunk(m): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31502261][/quote]

While I agree that good morals are important, I still think that after paying hundreds of thousands of Naira as school fees for years, the University has no right to expel two adults for actions bothering on their private lives. That is a University and not a Seminary for crying out loud.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by bobbyruffy(m): 6:05am On Mar 11, 2015
They are just playing ni nau
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by onyxo76(m): 6:13am On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:
People should learn to live by the law of the society they find themselves.
abi o.... if you can't abide by the rules then you stay away from the school....but then what about all the school fees paid ? the parents will almost weep their eyes out if its through coop society that they have been sponsoring these students... 500k per session no be beans o,,
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 11, 2015
emmykk:
he is not silly,truth is bitter.if truely they are serious we should be witnessing invention from that school.western universities will be laughing at our stupidity.

Besides so if they se.x during holiday at home and pretend in school of what benefit is that.

Those universities dishing out too much control are nothing but secondary school.

University is were people think freely not a cage
Emmahunk:

While I agree that good morals are important, I still think that after paying hundreds of thousands of Naira as school fees for years, the University has no right to expel two adults for actions bothering on their private lives. That is a University and not a Seminary for crying out loud.

The if you want to change things at covenant....become a stakeholder by

1.Getting enough kudi to buy the university

2.Or you become the GO of Living Faith Church.

Until then.....it still remains Oyedepo's school....and he is free to formulate the rules that he deems fit for his school.

Restrictive they may be....but many Universities too have rules. For example....in many Northern Universities....you cannot enter the female hostel if you are a male.And...on the faculty level in most universities....you have a dress code if you are a Medical or Law student....in medicine...you cannot dress casually from 400 level.

The purpose of these laws is to prepare you for the job market....where there are rules just as restrictive as University. Many banks have dress codes. Some companies have restrictive rules. I even heard of the airline that requires its female stewardesses not to get pregnant in the first two years ! And of course...there is the Armed forces that has really restrictive rules.

I guess the point is....you cannot escape the rules wherever you go.

(FYI....I am not a fan of Oyedepo, and I think personally the students should have been left alone. But sadly....this is Oyedepo's school. His rules. And don't talk about Govt interfering....because it could lead to the unintended consequence of rule-less universities.)
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 11, 2015
double0seven:
This is what I don't understand: what happened to rustication. instead of expelling who are already in their finals, can't you ruaticate them for like 2 years as punishment? Or even three years if you feel the offense is so severe.

That way they would have learnt a big lesson, but have an opportunity to pick themselves up again. But when you expell them, you may have mar of damaged their life. No lessos may be learnt. They just end up becoming bitter persons and probably hating anything called Christianity; this is so especially because many of the offenses these students are expelled for most of the time are simples vices or offenses that teenagers can easily make mistake about at that young age.

like the girl that was dancing in her room that got leaked online by her friend, or you just expell someone at 300 level for that. A one or two years rustication I believe is enough to take care of that.

Rule of contract....you signed it means you agreed to it, and you understood it.

I guess the lads and lassies, when they matriculated, got a book of rules and regulations telling them what to do or not do.

They could have said NO....and headed to a ''liberal'' school.

But by taking Covenant's martic oath.....and signing the matric register....they agreed to the whole restrictive secondary schoolish thing.

That's why prospective students should investigate schools they want to join.And if they find out that the school/uni is a wannabe seminary....they can look at other options.

P.S....The lass whose pics were leaked.....IMO....this is the internet age. Be careful. Someone's watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by GboyegaD(m): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2015
onyxo76:
abi o.... if you can't abide by the rules then you stay away from the school....but then what about all the school fees paid ? the parents will almost weep their eyes out if its through coop society that they have been sponsoring these students... 500k per session no be beans o,,

The parent need not weep as it wouldn't change anything. The child has chosen a path to follow. If I were the parent, the deed has been done and the only 2nd chance the child deserves is to write JAMB and get admitted into a government owned university.
Is it possible for such a student to transfer to another university or the school will never release his(her) past transcript?
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Haryorqunley(m): 6:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Too bad
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2015
byrron:

No vex, I honestly didn't mean to offend u.
Im a good guy.
go and sin no more
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by smudge2079(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2015
If d rules ain't bent, dont bend 'em....

1 Like

Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Fosterbrand: 7:07am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by onyxo76(m): 7:13am On Mar 11, 2015
GboyegaD:

The parent need not weep as it wouldn't change anything. The child has chosen a path to follow. If I were the parent, the deed has been done and the only 2nd chance the child deserves is to write JAMB and get admitted into a government owned university.
Is it possible for such a student to transfer to another university or the school will never release his(her) past transcript?
hmm the deed has been done alright but then what if the child decides to do something worse in the other university... that is how everything starts o... little by little... if a student is expelled, i don't think he can access transcripts as the student was expelled for gross misconducts...its just like saying that you need a letter of recommendation from a place you were sacked from as an employee.
Re: 3 Covenant University Students Expelled Over Live Sex, Unclad Video by Lovine: 7:15am On Mar 11, 2015
If there is Jesus in that school what should have done is to deliver them instead of expelling them to go and be used more by the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.