Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics (49430 Views)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / The Abuja-kaduna Airports: A Testimony - Reuben Abati / Airports Authority Increases Access Gate Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by M4gunners: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
It seems Gej is working but lack a credible publicity crew.

Come, where are these Mods? Oya move this to front page or I will BAN you people myself undecided
GEJ is working but the distraction he is getting from Boko Haram and APC makes it look as if he is not doing anything. Vote for GEJ and watch out how he move nigeria forward.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by otemanuduno: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
SOMETIMES I JUST FEEL GREAT HATRED FOR THIS COUNTRY. WHY?
PEOPLE ARE SO MUCH SATISFIED WITH 2D AND MEDIOCRE ACHIEVEMENT, PRAISING THE CORRUPT PEOPLE WHO DISPLAY PICTURES OF THEIR UNDERACHIEVEMENTS.

yes, as they say, STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

what is corruption then, if stealing is not corruption?

1. Corruption is when a man declares a budget of 12trillion naira and achieved a project of 12billion naira after four years.

12trillion - 12billion= 11 point something something trillion naira.

What is Transparency?
Transparency is when Prof. Balogun, the former VC of FUNAAB, Abeokuta, gets 100 million naira and spent the whole of it(or almost) on filling the whole empty spaces in there with structures and infrastructures.

The Real Definition of Transparency is The ability of 70% of people to benefit directly from what you have done(3D), rather than seeing it in papers(2D).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Vision4God: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
GeJ is working! God bless our dearest president GEJ
We salute ur courage.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by otemanuduno: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
[size=14pt]
The selfishness of GEJ is contained in his interest in developing things which directly concerns him while leaving out things which directly concerns the general populace.

AIRPORTS, among other things, is what GEJ will mostly benefit from. He knows, for sure that leaving it undone would mean sharing in the pains of the people. Actually, JONATHAN himself would be one of the highest users of the airports for travelling purposes, so he did something to it.

So, don't be FOOLED if JONATHAN is showing the majority of Nigerians what they may never see in their lifetime. Airport is for the rich, what has he done for the poor?
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by luv2talk(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
bokohalal:
Asaba and Dutse airports were built by their respective state government.
Ilorin Aiport was done by Yaradua... In collaboration with Bukola Saraki back in 2008. Stop spreading lie :p

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by queensmith: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Start a new thread to discuss education and roads. And no, Jonathan does not fix primary schools. Not his job. When last did you visit a "federal school''?

So the transformation of Nigeria and therefore the improvement of 170million lives hsould be determined on the basis of Airport refurbishments?

You have only called to attention the state of the presidents misplaced priorities, why didn't he pay such attention to the trains? Why didn't he pay such attention to security? Why didn't he pay such attention to electricity? Oil production? Transparency? The judiciary?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by otemanuduno: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hydropus is another name for CORRUPTION as defined by PROF. WOLE SOYINKA.

This HYDROPUS is a monster(half human and half animal) with many tentacles.
Jonathan is the head of the monster. He is the fearful creature called HYDROPUS!!!
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by otemanuduno: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
luv2talk:

Ilorin Aiport was done by Yaradua... In collaboration with Bukola Saraki back in 2008. Stop spreading lie :p

Did u read d post u quoted at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Abumadea: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hope these are not cameroonian airports.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
queensmith:

So the transformation of Nigeria and therefore the improvement of 170million lives hsould be determined on the basis of Airport refurbishments?

You have only called to attention the state of the presidents misplaced priorities, why didn't he pay such attention to the trains? Why didn't he pay such attention to security? Why didn't he pay such attention to electricity? Oil production? Transparency? The judiciary?
Stop prancing around from this to that like some animal. I asked you a simple question: When last did you visit a "federal school"? You complained about them.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by berryworld: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Naija govt with lies and deciet since 1960,I can't imagine old and matured men decievin dem selves jst 2 be in power.truly its time 4 dis president Goodluck jonathan 2 pack his luggaes back 2 otueke cos his govt and ministers r all fake and liars.pls wat is d picture of benin airport doin dere,abi na goodluck jonathan still renovate dat one too?airport dat was renovated by gov oshiomole with even a 4 lane road.PDP with lies jst 2 continue ruling nigeria till eternity abi na dem papa get aso rock,its time for dem 2 leave,we want a new govt with a newer faces we're tired of seeing dose stealing is nt corruption faces in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Daresh(f): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pictures can be so deceiving. The MM airport is hel on earth but these pictures make it look so appealing. Hot, no AC, rowdy, crowded, leaking roof beggars called customs officials. #DIARISGODO

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by bidex(m): 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Na people wey no reach airport since 1999 una fit dey tell these lies ooo

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ogmask: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

You do realize that is not the front of Margaret Ekpo but the back?

They've been doing extensive work on that airport since, at least, 2013.

To say that it has not been renovated tells me that you haven't been there in the past 5 years or that you have other motive besides honest discourse.

I was thee late last year when it was said to have been fully renovated. When it rained the lobby turned into an ocean due to leaking roof. Pls lets not ague about this. The airport is in sorry state. Pls any apolitical nairalander in calabar can send of pix of the ceiling and pillers in the airports lobby.
Tnx
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by mmsen: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
ogmask:

I was thee late last year when it was said to have been fully renovated. When it rained the lobby turned into an ocean due to leaking roof. Pls lets not ague about this. The airport is in sorry state. Pls any apolitical nairalander in calabar can send of pix of the ceiling and pillers in the airports lobby.
Tnx

Who said it was fully renovated?

You claimed that the image was false.

That is how the airport looks from the back.

Last time I had to fly from Calabar they still had people working on the inside of the airport.

I don't have a political affiliation but I take issue with lies and nonsensical negativity.

P.S.
At what point last year did you visit that airport?

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by shammah1(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
Wrong English
spenca:

Go and get your fact and come and retracts you ignorant post please
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by melomelo: 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ Till APC Guys crash-landed

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by MockinJay(m): 2:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
But this lady though! shocked in love..had to super zoom and focus on her face kiss

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by queensmith: 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Stop prancing around from this to that like some animal. I asked you a simple question: When last did you visit a "federal school"? You complained about them.

I do apologize - the schools in Nigeria are fantastic. I was wrong.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by donshaddow(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
OP!!! Pls get ur own camera and go to MMA lagos. I flew in through that airport and my bros left through same last nyt...

You will weep for our beloved country.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ogmask: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

Who said it was fully renovated?

You claimed that the image was false.

That is how the airport looks from the back.

Last time I had to fly from Calabar they still had people working on the inside of the airport.

I don't have a political affiliation but I take issues with lies and nonsensical negativity.

P.S.
At what point last year did you visit that airport?

You are trying so hard to help the op here. Pls look at the topic again. Its like saying ph intl has been remodelled. The ceilings and pillars i mentioned earlier are amongst the areas marked as completed. You could see it from the finishing too.

My point is the op said tansformed. Meaning work done already.

I was there august last year.
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by mcprince32(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
In politics of hate and deception, even the very common subject of interest will be destroyed. Eg Nigeria, security, development etc
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by mmsen: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2015
ogmask:

You are trying so hard to help the op here. Pls look at the topic again. Its like saying ph intl has been remodelled. The ceilings and pillars i mentioned earlier are amongst the areas marked as completed. You could see it from the finishing too.

My point is the op said tansformed. Meaning work done already.

I was there august last year.

No, it doesn't mean that all the work is done - the OP quite clearly shows pictures of work still being done. Why would that be done if the intention was to show work that has already been 'completed'?

Where did the OP specify that all the work was complete?

Fact is, progress and improvements have been made.

For whatever reason you do not want to acknowledge the improvements that have been made.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Badgers14: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
@OP, when was these pictures taking especially MMA and ASABA, I was there last year, none of them looked like what i saw in the picture, maybe you uploaded pictures of how the airports should look like not how they actually are. undecided
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by babaagba1000: 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
I have gone through almost all the reasonable comments on this thread and my assertion is that 80% of the comments are from partisans who themselves don't have interest of non partisans at heart. Everyone is talking about what they gained from GEJ or what they did not gain and what they hope to gain from Buhari and what they did not gain from him. Must we all belong to a political party?.what have you as a citizen done for your nation?..Do you avoid your taxes?do you 'sort' to pass your course while in school?are you one of the people that always say "na naija way or na so we dey do am for naija?"do you threaten your child's teacher for failing your child in exams just because you think you are rich? did you pay someone to take your exams? THE JOB YOU ARE DOING NOW DID YOU GET ON MERIT OR THROUGH THE BACKDOOR?so check yourself before you wreck yourself... Corruption has eaten so deep in this country, now everyone is claiming to be a saint.charity begins at home lets all start teaching the younger ones that money can't buy you success..nobody here is a saint.and we should all start talking of the improvement of life in our great nation and stop blaming the leaders past and present or future for our problems,we all contributed one way or the other to get to this terrible situation.Lets be constructive in our criticisms and try to profer a positive way forward. please do us good favor here and access these politicians individually both based on past records and future plans.we are tired of "but he tried" or "he will try"..they have been trying since 1970 and see how far we have gone!!!!!. we need people that do their best!!!!
I want to assume that the majority of commentators on this thread are below 45 years, so are by United nations definition youths of this nation.BE POSITIVE BE CREATIVE. PLEASE LESS NEGATIVE TALKS AND MORE PRO ACTIVE DIRECTION...Muchas gracias grin grin grin
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by danielmasarro: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
GEJ has done so well in so many sectors of the economy and he will do more..VIVA GEJ

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by mex22: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Controlled:
god punish dis liars in pdp...... grin grin grin for fake picsures... grin ;Dany1 who been to dos place like me will know it is a lie.... grin grin grin. airports in 9jeria r a disaster.

Looks like u travell by roads cos if u travel by air often u wouldn't be voicing all this.just shut up if u are not so certain. U mustn't comment.

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by enigma3000: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
Controlled:
god punish dis liars in pdp...... grin grin grin for fake picsures... grin ;Dany1 who been to dos place like me will know it is a lie.... grin grin grin. airports in 9jeria r a disaster.

Stop existing and start living

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Controlled(f): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
enigma3000:

Stop existing and start living

I live da truth not lies...... n....propaganda... angry angry angry
Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by Laid2001: 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Fear catch me!!!
I thought I was misjudging GEJ but when I saw, Port Harcourt I laughed. PDP can never stop lies. PHC airport is bullshit. Arrival is under tent and even the departure that is rebuilt is horrible architecture and arrangement!
Then many of the Airports shown were also done by the respective state governments!

Nonsense PDP lairs!!

2 Likes

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by thexzy(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
The VIP Longue is So CooL.....Tho have used that of Port harcourt Int'l Airport, Omagwa Before and it was like wow!

1 Like

Re: How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics by ogmask: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
mmsen:

No, it doesn't mean that all the work is done - the OP quite clearly shows pictures of work still being done. Why would that be done if the intention was to show work that has already been done?

Where did the OP specify that all the work was complete?

Fact is, progress and improvements have been made.

For whatever reason you do not want to acknowledge the improvements that have been made.

I have travelled far and wide and i know improvement when i see one. I think the problem is we swallow anything shoved at us hook, line and sinker. What you call development/improvement is like perfume over shi..ite. I do not see any improvement in sight my dear talk less of recognising one. Visit airports in other countries you will see things differently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.