Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? (160004 Views)

Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam / Why MMM Like Helping Hands Is A BIG Scam - A Must Read! / What Is Helping Hands International All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by PrinceCEE(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2016
Good morning bosses in the house. I'll like a good - spirited Nairalander to help and explain the idea of multiple accounts in helping hands and how the compensation comes relative to a single account of N6600.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Adeydotun: 11:32am On May 20, 2016
put it here
40dogzz:
Ma guy flee @t once, coz these guyz ar big scam. Do u know why? they don't product to sell, they only collect registration money of 6600 from u & u ar on ur own. As am taking to u now my 20k is hanging there. They will tell u that they ar charity organization, but they have nothing 2 show 4 it. But i have good news for u i am in a very nice 1, the first online biz sch that pays u & u earn as well. U see nobody that don't like knowledge so it sells like wild fire. Just hit me with an email petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u the info & the compensation plan is very thight also.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sebod(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
PrinceCEE:
Good morning bosses in the house. I'll like a good - spirited Nairalander to help and explain the idea of multiple accounts in helping hands and how the compensation comes relative to a single account of N6600.
I just stumbled on this thread and I hope I can be of help.
The idea of multiple accounts I to increase the level at which you get paid.
For example, I started with three accounts, that means when the 1st account gets 33k, the other two get 16500 each. So, when the 2st gets 66k, the other two get 33k each.
Let's now assume you register seven accounts which makes the 1st stage complete, when the 1st account gets $400, the next two get $300 each, the next four accounts get $200 each. That's how it goes unlike when you register only one account where the only one gets paid.

And to those who think Helping hands is scam, I make bold to say it's very real and people are making it real time without stress.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by sebod(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2016
nonyeluv1:
this helping hands international sounds really interesting. i would have love to join but my fear is how to convince pple to join and register under me. its not easy to convince pple at all. and dats what is actually discouraging me from joining them.
This was also my excuse then before joining. Now, I don't have to talk much, people call to know more about it when they see pictures on my dps. And the fact that it's real makes it easier for you to convince them because the evidences are there for them to see. All you need is to talk about it and leave them to their decision. Either we like it or not, we keep talking each time we are around people.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by bibianchris: 3:18pm On May 25, 2016
helping hands is not a scam, i promise to guide you. , add you to the group. contact me on 08063135791
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Luchiana1(f): 6:45pm On May 31, 2016
Hy 2 guests join my group in helpin hands
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by pastorkingsleye(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
i live in lagos, to be precise lekki area. is there any seminar center for helping hand international in lagos?
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by popless(m): 4:24am On Jun 03, 2016
pastorkingsleye:
i live in lagos, to be precise lekki area. is there any seminar center for helping hand international in lagos?

thr is ooooh.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ologbonyo: 4:30am On Jun 03, 2016
I made some withdrawal to my naira account today from Helping Hands International. If you want to join, its quite simple, ask your prospects to Google it. Then if they are on WhatsApp, send them dozens of video evidence, where even reverend sisters and imams were collecting their cars, cheques, laptops etc. For further enquiries WhatsApp me on 08037546226 Say goodbye to poverty for life. Helping Hands.... touching lives. empowering people
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by ologbonyo: 4:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Pastor Kingsleye, Helping Hands International will multiply the numbers of your church because when you start empowering them with thousands of dollars the news will spread. Helping Hands International is REAL. Be a partner. Anyone there in this age of downsizing and rightsizing, Helping Hands is your dependable ally.WhatsApp me on 08037546226
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Segunnairaland(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Helping hands international is real,some of my uplines has received their brand new car and I have earn 2000 dollars within few months through it, if you are interested call me 08162453479 thanks.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by fynex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
when you are getting into a network marketing business you need to find out more about them and what they do before you invest into it, am into a network marketing business myself we training and make you see the possibilities in it then you are left to make a decision yourself,your success does not depend on how others drive their business but on how you drive it....am presently in Lagos, if you are interested you can contact me or WhatsApp me@08081931749 or send a mail to erere250@gmail.com..... so I can tell you more about the one am into,and if you want to know or see those of us that are making it I will do that for u,do have a niceday
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Motunmi: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please is there any training center in Osogbo, Owen State?

I want to join this train.
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by PrinceCEE(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2016
Motunmi:
Please is there any training center in Osogbo, Owen State?

I want to join this train.

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nov19(m): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
I STRONGLY BELIEVE NETWORK MARKETING IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO THE MASS UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA.....

MANY NIGERIANS ARE UNEMPLOYED... NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NO INCOME OPPORTUNITIES... BUT BECAUSE THE AVERAGE NIGERIA FANTACIZE ABOUT A JOB WITH FAT SALARY... HUGE OFFICE... OFFICIAL CAR TO GO WITH.... WHILE ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SIT IN THE OFFICE.... TYPE LETTERS, MOVE FILES FROM OFFICE TO OFFICE AND WATCH TV.

BUT THEY FORGET THIS COMPANIES DO NOT SURVIVE BY THESE FUNCTION... BUT INSTEAD THROUGH SELLING.... Winning contracts and winning big clients

THE ONLY JOBS THAT ARE SCARE ARE ADMIN JOBS... MARKETING JOB ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 ... EVERYWHERE ANYTIME.... BUT THE NIGERIA YOUTH DO NOT WANT TO DO IT.. EVEN THOUGH IT'S A FACT THAT MARKETING ARE THE HIGHEST PAID.. IF U ARE GOOD AT YOUR JOB...

It baffles me the way people... think
I have 2 friends who are jobless... I spoke to them about an opportunity that is changing... lives... but they refused... because it's direct selling.... mind your one have done 5 jobs in the past 3 year...without satisfaction.. yet still in search for another....

I think we need to change our orientation.... about direct selling and understand that the greater chunch of those employed in America are not doing ADMIN jobs...They are involved in direct selling .... that is making money for the company....

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by nov19(m): 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
I STRONGLY BELIEVE NETWORK MARKETING IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO THE MASS UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA.....

MANY NIGERIANS ARE UNEMPLOYED... NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NO INCOME OPPORTUNITIES... BUT BECAUSE THE AVERAGE NIGERIA FANTACIZE ABOUT A JOB WITH FAT SALARY... HUGE OFFICE... OFFICIAL CAR TO GO WITH.... WHILE ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS SIT IN THE OFFICE.... TYPE LETTERS, MOVE FILES FROM OFFICE TO OFFICE AND WATCH TV.

BUT THEY FORGET THIS COMPANIES DO NOT SURVIVE BY THESE FUNCTION... BUT INSTEAD THROUGH SELLING.... Winning contracts and winning big clients

THE ONLY JOBS THAT ARE SCARE ARE ADMIN JOBS... MARKETING JOB ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 ... EVERYWHERE ANYTIME.... BUT THE NIGERIA YOUTH DO NOT WANT TO DO IT.. EVEN THOUGH IT'S A FACT THAT MARKETING ARE THE HIGHEST PAID.. IF U ARE GOOD AT YOUR JOB...

It baffles me the way people... think
I have 2 friends who are jobless... I spoke to them about an opportunity that is changing... lives... but they refused... because it's direct selling.... mind your one have done 5 jobs in the past 3 year...without satisfaction.. yet still in search for another....

I think we need to change our orientation.... about direct selling and understand that the greater chunch of those employed in America are not doing ADMIN jobs...They are involved in direct selling .... that is making money for the company....

2 Likes

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by blessixamanosi(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
Helping hands international is not a scam. It is very real. I am a living testimony to her benefits. I have earned over N180, 000 since joining October last year with a brand new HP laptop worth over 100k. If u doubt it then whatsapp me on 08065490300 for more information.

1 Like

Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by uvalued(m): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2016
let me join to see how this will end...cashflow, mary and moses hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by uvalued(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2016
enolife:

I still say it BOLDLY that Lovecity is a pyramid scam take it or leave it. Am just shading light here, but have you ever calculate the total numbers of people that will make you get to the level 10 so that you can cycler and re-enter?. let me help you out to do that:
level 1 > 10
level 2 >10 x10 = 100
level 3 >100 x10 = 1000
level 4 >1000 x10 = 10000
level 5 >10000 x10 = 100000
level 6 >100000 x10 = 1000000
level 7 >1000000 x10 = 10000000
level 8 >10000000 x10 = 100000000
level 9 >100000000 x10 = 1000000000
level 10 >1000000000 x10 = 10000000000
This show that you must have 10000000000 ( ten billions ) people in your network or downline before you get to level 10.Nigeria population is just 170 millions people, showing that you will finish all Nigeria population in level 8.
Now tell,
1 Where will you get people in order to reach level10 so th.at you can recycle and re-enter?
2 Where will your level 8 downline get ten people from to state their own level1 ? and what happens to their hard earn money.

It only the founder, co-founders and those members who first join the scheme will collect all the money generated. The innocent downline will go empty handed
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Ademola121(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Helping hands is real and i'm in stage 4. I got my brand new Elantra in April 2016.

Email me if you want me to teach you how to do it too

demoler22@yahoo.com
Re: Helping Hands International Are They Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2016
If you want to start making N3, 000 daily profit with an investment of just N1, 000, feel free to reach me via my signature. Am giving out the information for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.