Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,778 members, 7,806,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (37241 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / TBT-Throw Back Picture Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nmeri17: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by xynerise: 11:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Tortoise was a super star then grin

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by easystudy101: 11:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
GboyegaD:
I loved listening to Aunty Nkem. I remember sometimes when she uses the opening phrase "Gatana gatana nku".

And they reply- na jobu eat am! Lol I really don't know the exact words
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Rexeffiom(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Where do people get all dis pix from?............... Memories sha smiley
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by darlingnuel(m): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:
cry And this can never come back again
Why not?
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by LewisO: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]Ok good! [/size]
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by watered(m): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Babe2sure:
This brought smile to my face smiley
It brought back fond memories.
One of my favourite programme in those days.

Truly, nothing lasts forever!
Try aboki perfume
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Mcowubaba: 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Those days...Sunday Evening
Mehn!! Dats life...moving forward>
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by chidexxy007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
our mate 4 beta climes dy go the moon, our papa dem dy here dy tell tales no wonder our continent still dy dark age.......... #smh
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by chidexxy007(m): 11:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
watered:
Try aboki perfume
hahaha... tell am again
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
dovelike:
cry And this can never come back again
I could bring em back tho
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by darlingnuel(m): 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
Those were the days NEPA really knew and did their job, that was why almost every family had the opportunity to see their favourite TV programmes... Nigeria is surely deteriorating into the abyss...

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by xkris11(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is when you know you truly old.
I cry for Africa cos the western world has enslaved us again.this was the time where TV programmes were so educative but not now.its sad.

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by vivavik(f): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
Oh my G cool u just reminded me of those days, once it's 6pm I'm always in front of the TV. I remember been scared of their tales sometimes. Indeed change is constant.

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Mutuwa(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2015
The opening theme was scary then..esp when d hunter meets a terrible looking monster in the bushes..
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by devour129: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2015
I feel so sad that my kids won't enjoy oso mmawu( masquerade race during xmas ) , stealing udara from neighbors tree, listening to grandmas stories while we wait for the yam to be roasted , having their own goat etc . I remember one time we went to the village and the big ones ( siblings and cousins ) left us at home n went for a party at uga ,we the littles ones ( under age of 12) walked to uga from our village to go find them , we got lost but some how there was someone that knows you even far away from your own town and took us back home . The big ones heard it that day . Those where good times now we can't even let our kids play with neighbors for the fear of everything . Don't mind my rant, just home sick

5 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by 2kris(m): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2015
joystickextendr:
Memories embarassed sometimes I wish I can turn back the hands of time.. Buh mehn we have to move forward
that is y pdp must keep going forward
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2015
dovelike:

Thank you smiley
i like ur face and ur lips
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Ichiebullion(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
phlio:
for we that have tasted life you should remember this pic before the start of tales by moonlight.
those tins are now outdated no longer invoke its no longer needed we are in a jet age where myths and speculation have been scrapped out of picture
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Destinygrl(f): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2015
one word
*beautiful*
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by basille(m): 12:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Nostalgia! smiley

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 15, 2015
Was more iinteresting on black and white TV.

Africans have really lost a lot, as west wannabes

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by jzdoberman: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Bros and sis time has really rolled by...at times I wish I could turn back time when LIFE was REAL fun, watching well-meaningful Nigerian movies, listening to good & well composed Nigerian musics from the North to the South of Nigeria, likes of Jide Obi, Blackky, Christina Igbokwe,Onyeka Owenu, Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade etc endless memories!
We can't stop time...LIFE goes on and on.
We should thank BABA GOD for giving us the privilege of seeing and discussing our present and the past.

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
franktolk:
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdfCf3dgsww[/flash]

This really brings back some fond memories of growing up. I kinda miss how things used to be back then. I so love these.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by begwong: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmmmm,gud old days.
a few of the characters include Zemaye,bitrus mother, uncle gaga, bitrus himself(sadiq daba) etc etc
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 15, 2015
wow .......really missed dis tales by d moonlight ....damn time really flies......i could also remember charlie chaplin and willy willy these were my favourite shows
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by 49cents(m): 12:23am On Mar 15, 2015
80 percent o f nairaland didn't watch this

i almost missed catechism classes on Sundays because of this programme

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by komek(m): 12:28am On Mar 15, 2015
@ OP nice one. The only problem I had then was my inability to understand English Language. For that reason, I disliked Tales my Moonlight on NTA network on Sundays.
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2015
As a growing child, I always looked forward to Tales By Moonlight on NTA network every Sunday..

I also enjoyed the moral(s) of each story..
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by Timzyy(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
Indomine Generation....
Re: Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. by komek(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
vivavik:
Oh my G cool u just reminded me of those days, once it's 6pm I'm always in front of the TV. I remember been scared of their tales sometimes. Indeed change is constant.

Then ur dp is a huge scam.

NL beware of this handle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Reasons We Should Stop Killing Snakes / Check Out The Snake My Friend Killed In His Compound This Morning / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.