Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2935 Views)

Lawyer Sues Isreal For Crucifying Jesus Christ. / Kabir Akingbolu: Lawyer Sues Buhari Over Failure To Tackle Fuel Shortage / Lawyer Sues FRSC Over New Driver’s Licence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by raayah(f): 3:36am On Mar 11, 2015

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by brownlord: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Reasons I don't blame Indonesia and Malaysia for the death penalty on drug traffickers.

Only God knows the country this guy is buying weed from

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Buhahahahahaha. Nnaa, this man's weed must be from Thailand cheesy. When will our "alaye" brothers start taking original weed like this? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ilekeh(f): 4:56am On Mar 11, 2015
This guy and GEJ are on the same mental map.

2 Likes

Re: . by fromnigeria(m): 5:41am On Mar 11, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by egift(m): 5:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Please can someone find this lawyer a job? This is hilarious. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by lumzybo: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2015
What does he wanna gain from this? Weed ain't a good thing @ all. If he wishes to help, there are many cases he could av taken (probono) in his home country. N the pple will 4eva be grateful to him.
Re: . by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Funny as it sounds someone needs to be held responsible

Admittedly, sounds like weed talk, the dead can't pay for crimes, but the country Israel under international interest / relations law can pay compensation to Nazareth

Either I'm right or the monkey-tail cocktail is working

I don't know what I just typed grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Slynonny(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2015
Dont be surprised oo.
Mallam Buhari will equally sue GEJ for loosing his 4th presidential election.
In GEJ we trust.
Re: . by lumzybo: 6:46am On Mar 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Admittedly, sounds like weed talk, the dead can't pay for crimes, but the country Israel under international interest / relations law can pay compensation to Nazareth

I'm not surprised. The later is @ work.
Re: . by lovesamzy: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2015
funny u
Re: . by Acekidc4(m): 7:46am On Mar 11, 2015
Oh Dat is Gross!!
Re: . by decode55(m): 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
that Lawyer is the perfect example of someone who's employed & jobless at the same time grin grin
Re: . by macpetrus(m): 7:53am On Mar 11, 2015
I knw this day will come!!!..... I can't stop laughing.... grin
Re: . by macpetrus(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

I support You... Someone have to be held responsible.. They can't just kill someone without the rule of law.. Compensation must be paid in full to nazareth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Blackfire(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2015
satan will be laughing in hell now... the gods must be crazy in Africa
Re: . by lovat(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Where is that Kenyan lady on NL, Lady X come and see your brother is going bunkum here. There is a Kenya thread https://www.nairaland.com/2178607/kenyan-nlander-explains-country#31294409. Ishilove, seun, why didn't this kenya thread made FP. An educative thread is sent to trash bin. Na wa ooo
Re: . by Fabulous47(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
I bet this man as never read a bible before.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
The guy doesn't drink or smoke any weed. It is his christian fanaticism that is troubling him.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:
Kenyan Lawyer Sue Isreal For Killing Jesus
MAR 08, 2015 by ELIYOKIM COHEN

A Kenyan lawyer filed a petition with the International Court of Justice in The Hague, suggesting that the trial and crucifixion of Jesus Christ was unlawful, and the State of Israel among others should be held responsible, Kenyan news outlet the Nairobian reported some time ago.

Dola Indidis, a lawyer and former spokesman of the Kenyan Judiciary is reportedly attempting to sue Tiberius (emperor of Rome, 42 BCE-37 CE), Pontius Pilate, a selection of Jewish elders, King Herod, the Republic of Italy and the State of Israel.

“Evidence today is on record in the Bible, and you cannot discredit the Bible,” Indidis told the Kenyan Citizen News.

Although those he suggests should have been convicted during the original trial have not been alive for more than 2,000 years, Indidis insists that the government for whom they acted can and should still be held responsible.

“I filed the case because it’s my duty to uphold the dignity of Jesus and I have gone to the ICJ to seek justice for the man from Nazareth,” Indidis told the Nairobian.

“His selective and malicious prosecution violated his human rights through judicial misconduct, abuse of office bias and prejudice.”

Indidis apparently named the states of Italy and Israel in the lawsuit because upon the attainment of independence, the two states incorporated the laws of the Roman Empire, those in force at the time of the crucifixion.

He is challenging the mode of questioning used during Jesus’s trial, prosecution, hearing and sentencing; the form of punishment meted out to him while undergoing judicial proceedings and the substance of the information used to convict him.

www.jewsnews.co.il
old news....
Re: . by raayah(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:

Today is March 22nd, i posted this topic on March 08.

I think one of us is confused and my guess is that you are the one who is.

Stop trolling me!
oga take it or leave it,this news is old,i read this same story here sometime last year.... I don't have a dead brain like you,so go get a life... Broke blogger.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hmmmm
Hilarious
Re: . by raayah(f): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
raayah:

Bring out the nairaland link !.

Also, why did you go through my post history and start commenting. Why are you trolling me.

I feel you are uneducated. I cannot take people who resort to insults seriously at all.

If you are trying to instigate anything, just end it. I have no time for people like you and i will not be responding to you anymore.

Have a great sunday!
i'm not jobless like you,why should i go through ur history when i have a sound brain and not a dead one like yours?

Keep ranting.... Nonsense
Re: . by Davedoz(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
i'm not jobless like you,why should i go through ur history when i have a sound brain and not a dead one like yours?
Keep ranting.... Nonsense

My nigga this chic is not into guys oooo.... She's into ladies oooo... So, if na chyking process you wan start so. End Ǻ♍ oooo.

@OP, sorry no mind Ǻ♍. He likes you. And I think you should like him back. That's the 1st step to that deliverance you're in need of.

1 Like

Re: . by Davedoz(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't even know what to say to this Kenyan man. I feel he's just seeking for cheap attention and fame, or like someone already mentioned, he's jobless!!! His certificate is getting too dusty, so he needs to do something with it!
Re: . by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Davedoz:

My nigga this chic is not into guys oooo.... She's into ladies oooo... So, if na chyking process you wan start so. End Ǻ♍ oooo.

@OP, sorry no mind Ǻ♍. He likes you. And I think you should like him back. That's the 1st step to that deliverance you're in need of.
me no get her time jare... She just dey sharp mouth like say na only she sabi talk..
Re: . by asadike(f): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Lol. where I dey since o? cheesy
Re: . by lutheran(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2015
udemzy101:
oga take it or leave it,this news is old,i read this same story here sometime last year.... I don't have a dead brain like you,so go get a life... Broke blogger.
I support u, I swear to God, I read this 4 years ago
Re: . by ccSHOP: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
The guy doesn't drink or smoke any weed. It is his christian fanaticism that is troubling him.

DaBullIT:

brownlord:
Reasons I don't blame Indonesia and Malaysia for the death penalty on drug traffickers.
Only God knows the country this guy is buying weed from

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / The Fiery Volcanic Speech By Israeli Prime Minister At The UN General Assembly / Are SS And SE More Corrupt Regions In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.