Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team (3934 Views)

Graphics Artist? Join Our Team! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2015
We are a News and Media start-up, will you join our team? We need young, sharp and creative minds. We will give you a platform to express yourself in a flexible and conducive environment, with all the tools needed to succeed. Do you have a combination of the skill set listed below:

Writing and Editing; News, Skits, short drama etc
Graphics Design, Carton sketching, Animation
Video recording, editing, directing, after effect
web design, programming and administration
social media networking/marketing

Just reply this thread, list your experiences, all related skills possessed, location, links to public/social profiles, links to sample jobs if available, and contact details.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by IanDiamonds: 8:11am On Mar 11, 2015
HighBK:
We are a News and Media start-up, will you join our team? We need young, sharp and creative minds. We will give you a platform to express yourself in a flexible and conducive environment, with all the tools needed to succeed. Do you have a combination of the skill set listed below:

Just reply this thread, list your experiences, all related skills possessed, location, links to public/social profiles, links to sample jobs if available, and contact details.

Writting Fumes.inferis@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by 123kun(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2015
IanDiamonds:

Writting Fumes.inferis@gmail.com
my work ...
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by 123kun(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2015
123kun:
my work ...
my pin:2637C922
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
will contact you
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by Allanosayi(m): 1:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Graphics designer, Cartoon sketching and also an Animator my pin 7A3436F8
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 5:09am On Mar 12, 2015
Allanosayi:
Graphics designer, Cartoon sketching and also an Animator my pin 7A3436F8

Great, will contact you
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by theSpark(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2015
HighBK:

I'm interested. I'm a good writer with graphics design capability.
neonmediang@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by IanDiamonds: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
123kun:
my pin:2637C922

Contacted you...
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by lordmario(m): 5:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Writing and Editing; News, Skits, short
drama,Graphics Design,Video recording, editing, directing,Photography

Social profile:
Facebook: Hrh Elebute Ayowole Mario-Jerry
Twitter: Realdjmario

Sample jobs
www.jetkoncepts./events
www.jetkoncepts./photography

Phone: 08160745664
Pin: 2201173C
Email: greenjerry74@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Will contact you
lordmario:
Writing and Editing; News, Skits, short
drama,Graphics Design,Video recording, editing, directing,Photography

Social profile:
Facebook: Hrh Elebute Ayowole Mario-Jerry
Twitter: Realdjmario

Sample jobs
www.jetkoncepts./events
www.jetkoncepts./photography

Phone: 08160745664
Pin: 2201173C
Email: greenjerry74@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Great, will be in touch. Glad with the talent pool available here
theSpark:

I'm interested. I'm a good writer with graphics design capability.
neonmediang@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by aceprime: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2015
Graphic designer. BB pin:24E07C26
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
aceprime:
Graphic designer. BB pin:24E07C26
Great, added your contact
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by bamidex28282: 1:35am On Mar 14, 2015
HighBK:

Am a student of MAY 18 MEDIA
Am an actor, potential radio presenter
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by bamidex28282: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2015
HighBK:

Am a student of MAY 18 MEDIA
Am an actor, potential radio presenter
opeyemibamidele592@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by izzyu(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
HighBK:

Pls view my applications;

my email is; penmasterwriter@yahoo.com

UGO OKEKE

Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by aceprime: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
HighBK:
.I didn't see it please re-add
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by aceprime: 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
HighBK:
I didn't see it,please re-add
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by ncpat(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
HighBK:

Interested: Video Recording, Editing, Directing, After Effect, Web designing and Social media

www.facebook.com/1010studio
www.1010studio.com
www.1010studio.com/forum2
ncpat2445@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by Nathclinton(m): 2:03am On Mar 17, 2015
HighBK:

A well experienced Graphic Designer always @ your services please you can simple contact me on whatsapp 08068058380
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2015
aceprime:
.I didn't see it please re-add

Will check and re-add. Regards
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by TheFilmmaker: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2015
Where is 'this' media outfit located?
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by freshness2020: 2:10am On Mar 22, 2015
video editing abd motion graffix...
2322eaf1

1 Like

Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by Chrisbabylove(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
graphics and cartooning
zoejosh62@gmail.com
http://www.dynartist.com/user/josh
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by lordmario(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
HighBK:
Will contact you
Still waiting for your contact
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by webcraftz(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
HighBK:

I do animated sketching, animated explainer video creation, HD logo intros, graphics designs and seo marketing. I'm based in Lagos.

Here's my contact details; 07065427904, bizbliss95@gmail.com
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by webcraftz(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
See sample video of one of my works recently uploaded on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU6znoo7D6w
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by HighBK: 12:48am On Mar 29, 2015
Thanks all, great talent out there. Will contact all once we get to recruitment stage. Cheers
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by romzyxy(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
U can also contact me.
Re: Are You Creative Enough? Join Our Team by Hallona: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Writter, News. ochai.victoria@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Drawing Of Another Nairalander (is It You) Episode 2 / 25 Insane Optical Illusions That Will Leave You Dazed And Confused / Adobe Photoshop True Ellae Creative Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.