Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London (19492 Views)

British Govt Re-issues Arik Air's Landing Slots In London / Nigeria High Commision In London / Can I Use My Bank Statement Instead Of My Payslip?please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London by BERNICIA(f): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
please house i would like to know if it is possible to use my glo or mtn while in london. if anyone knows,advise me on how to go about it. thank you.
Re: How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London by JJYOU: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
is that to make and receive calls in london you mean? i dont know if it works now but that would be roaming and therefore higher. just buy a pay as you go UK sim card and give your number to people. if you are staying in the Uk for longer you may consider buying a contract phone
Re: How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London by abhosts(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2009
Simply conduct a network search with your Nigerian sim. All available networks will be listed when the search is complete. Choose any of the networks that has a roaming agreement with your sim card provider and that is it.

There is a charge to make and receive calls. So if you a Prepaid customer, make sure you load your phone with enough funds before you leave Nigeria.
Re: How Do I Use My Glo And Mtn Sim While In London by uthamaputi: 6:38am On Jun 10, 2013
BERNICIA: please house i would like to know if it is possible to use my glo or mtn while in london. if anyone knows,advise me on how to go about it. thank you.

Glo and MTN networks are South African network,you can use it while you are in London.But roaming charges will be applicable.Because MTN,Glo are not available in London.If you want to avoid this roaming charges you need to use pay as you go sim card from United Kingdom(UK).If it is an unlocked phone,you can use any GSM network sim card in London.But if it is a locked phone,you need to unlock it.To unlock mobile phones,you can use unlock code.Specify mobile phone brand and model.Get the unlock code from the site www.Mobile-Unlocker.com and unlock it easily.

(1) (Reply)

FG Deports 3 Koreans, Bans Them From Nigeria For 10 Years / Airfares Skyrocket Ahead Christmas, New Year / A Bus Plunged Into River Siyiabei, Kenya. 17 Passengers Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.