Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline (786 Views)

Customers React As ARIK Airlines Cancels Flights Unexpectedly (Video) / Please Help Suggest An Airline That Travels From Abuja To Kano / What I Saw In An Airline Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by OsamaB: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2015
I heard about the ministers delayed flight, oh well he was lucky they offer refreshments... I have been on the Abuja Airport since yesterday for a 3pm flight. The flight was rescheduled to 5PM the 8am this morning... I have been informéd again that the flight has been rescheduled again to 11...ARIK should consider running something small, maybe mini buses to it's destination because right now, I doubt if they are capable of running an airline... Please note that not compensation or refreshments have been offered..Consumer Protection Council come to rescue.
Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by eyeview: 8:41am On Mar 11, 2015
Very soon, one will book a flight with these airlines and after hours of delay,they will announce that a bus has been arranged to take you to your destination as the plane was not going again.
I recently attended a conference in enugu,at the end I peacefully decided to return to Lagos by road(since it was a sunday and no rush) and I boarded a small hiace bus and we left by 7:30am. My friend and his wife booked to return by Arik on a 12:30pm flight. By the time I got to my house in Lagos around 4pm,they still hadn't taken off in enugu. He was mad!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by DrLee(m): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
this arik people should upgrade their services fast.
best thing now is to book your flights for a week before the engagement you're going for.
Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by DrLee(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2015
this arik people should upgrade their services fast.
best thing now is to book your flights for a week before the engagement you're going for. sad
Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 11, 2015
OsamaB:
I heard about the ministers delayed flight, oh well he was lucky they offer refreshments... I have been on the Abuja Airport since yesterday for a 3pm flight. The flight was rescheduled to 5PM the 8am this morning... I have been informéd again that the flight has been rescheduled again to 11...ARIK should consider running something small, maybe mini buses to it's destination because right now, I doubt if they are capable of running an airline... Please note that not compensation or refreshments have been offered..Consumer Protection Council come to rescue.

Ok what should it bee, El-rufai bus, right? Lollll I'm must joking.
Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by anitank(f): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2015
eyeview:
Very soon, one will book a flight with these airlines and after hours of delay,they will announce that a bus has been arranged to take you to your destination as the plane was not going again.
I recently attended a conference in enugu,at the end I peacefully decided to return to Lagos by road(since it was a sunday and no rush) and I boarded a small hiace bus and we left by 7:30am. My friend and his wife booked to return by Arik on a 12:30pm flight. By the time I got to my house in Lagos around 4pm,they still hadn't taken off in enugu. He was mad!

Exactly what happened to me two Sundays ago. My cousin left for enugu by road after persuading me to no avail. By 2:30pm she was in enugu while we were still at the airport for a supposed 12:35pm flight. Suffice to say that I got home by 8pm that night. I was exhausted and hungry, way more than my cousin who came by road.

But please stop entering small Hiace buses
Re: Arik Shouldn't Be An Airline by eyeview: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
anitank:

Exactly what happened to me two Sundays ago. My cousin left for enugu by road after persuading me to no avail. By 2:30pm she was in enugu while we were still at the airport for a supposed 12:35pm flight. Suffice to say that I got home by 8pm that night. I was exhausted and hungry, way more than my cousin who came by road.

But please stop entering small Hiace buses

Yes ma.

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Immigration Problems / Study Masters In US Without TOEFL /SAT / Hillarious Reply From A British Man To US Visa Lottery Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.