Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? (23142 Views)

Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamNotAlone(f): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2015
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Pls, my beloved #landers, how do I get them to toast me?.
Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Skillfullulu(m): 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
Be a little more patient, and try correcting urself.
May b u look too serious or a bit of pride is in u. Make adjustment.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by farano(f): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Always be yourself and nothing more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by sinaj(f): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2015
by wearing a necklace with a tag 'I have not bin taken' grin

ideal men exist only in fantasies bae wink

um...u can also approach d men in ya workplace na.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2015
Pictures to show you are beautiful, curvy, hairy and Chocolate skinned or we don't believe it

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by PunkyOh(f): 10:08am On Mar 11, 2015
Wait, how do you know what these men tell themselves?
Are you also a mind reader? Interesting

12 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by jnrbayano(m): 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
farano:

If being herself keeps driving men away?

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Redoil: 10:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Just make some of them understand that you are single and still searching

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Tallesty1(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2015
Put big magnets in your bra.

You described yourself like someone who is full of herself, which is bad. I can also say that you are one of the many women who think that beauty can get and keep a man but sorry it doesn't work that way. Men are visual and get turned on by a woman who is fit, healthy, sexy and beautiful tbh but what next after the initial attraction?

Your Ideal man is a person of high standard and to keep such person you gotta have a high IQ too.

I will give you one or two tips.

You must be intellectually attractive to keep him. Don't be boring. You must not only become somewhat knowledgeable and be able to follow him with curiosity, interest, and intelligence into the world that he finds interesting and mentally stimulating but also you must be capable of leading him into your own world in an interesting and stimulating way. You should be well informed on what’s going on in the world. Men love ladies that they can have a fascinating, stimulating conversation capped with a good deal of humor with.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Enegod(m): 10:13am On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
I am beautiful, curvy and hairy. Chocolate skinned but it bothers me that I can't get and keep a man of my own.
Yes, I have admirers and stalkers but they don't fit into my picture of an ideal man.
The ideal men I have at my workplace, all they do is to admire and tell themselves " this bae make brain o". But none of them could approach me for a serious relationship because they often think I am taken.

Its kind of frustrating when your are lonely, no passionate calls, no sweet talkings. And u feel u have all it takes but the men ain't just coming
You should start doing the toasting then undecided
Grow some balls many women nowadays are doing it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2015
I don't think it will hurt if you start making a move. undecided some women are pretty, but hardly smiles and not approachable.
You have to be friendly.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Hazardd(m): 10:26am On Mar 11, 2015
my dear, the world has turn around, no more a guy toasting first.

If you see your ideal man make a move and toast him, make him know that you are interested in him and watch him do the needful...

So forget that women foolish idea of looking cheap if i make a move first

just go for want you want fullstop.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2015
P.S the hairy thing is that a turn on? shocked shocked grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by farano(f): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
jnrbayano:

If being herself keeps driving men away?
Men have different tastes. One thing that would attract one man is thesame thing that would repel another man. Her character will attract the right man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by jnrbayano(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2015
farano:
Men have different tastes. One thing that would attract one man is thesame thing that would repel another man. Her character will attract the right man.

I thought you would have tried to find out whether there are characters she portrays unknowingly that could be repulsive to guys?

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by iamNotAlone(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2015
PunkyOh:
Wait, how do you know what these men tell themselves?
Are you also a mind reader? Interesting
The secretary, who always listen to office gossips told me

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by njuwo(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:

They don't think you are taken dear, you don't smile, wave at them and act friendly and open by asking how was their night, inshort, you don't give them the approach key that's why, start giving them the approach key and thank me later.

11 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by PunkyOh(f): 10:46am On Mar 11, 2015
iamNotAlone:
The secretary, who always listen to office gossips told me

Oh, so it's what they say amongst themselves, rather than what they say TO themselves. You scared me there a little.

Ok, since you're in the know on who is interested in you in the office, why not start a lively conversation with one of them & see where it leads? You can't always wait for things to come to you. Talk.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by njuwo(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2015
farano:
Always be yourself like squeezing and frowning your face is a no, no! It scares men away, they will think you are not friendly and if approached, will disgrace them. How men fears disgrace. She just have to be cheerful and friendly and present herself to be approachable. How about being care to them like in the morning when they greets, she answers, ask how was his night, compliment his clothes and tell him how good looking he looks that morning and maybe ask where did he get his tie from, like that, like that, i tell you, men always fall for ladies that compliments them and displays caring nature to them. Most of my friends ended up approaching women that were friendly and caring to them but got turned down, they were taken. I bet if she follows this up, the men will start approaching, but she shouldn't be desperate about it, let her take it slow, it will come out to be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by akindele91(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2015
njuwo:
Always be yourself like squeezing and frowning your face is a no, no!
lol yes ooo and keep ur pride down

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 11, 2015
Nigga's be like "be yourself"

Wen u r rude or too mean?

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by njuwo(m): 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
akindele91:
lol yes ooo and keep ur pride down
Yes, ladies take note of this.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2015
smackimorn:

or not friendly or stuck up. grin
Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by jnrbayano(m): 11:02am On Mar 11, 2015
smackimorn:

You dey mind them, they don't know the apt time to give the "be yourself" advice.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
or not friendly or stuck up. grin

She should not be herself abeg...

Pretend n get wat u want wink

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2015
smackimorn:

She should not be herself abeg...

Pretend n get wat u want wink
not pretend but try to change certain thing.

They call it character development abi na character improvement grin

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Op...be yourself & don't be desperate so as not to fall for preys, cos they are everywhere.

Do you think you can only find love @ your workplace?

Those guys are not meant for you if they can't approach you.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
rokiatu:
not pretend but try to change certain thing.

They call it character development abi na character improvement grin

Hmmmmm? Before she go improve finish... She go dn turn 50. undecided

... shocked babe of destiny

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by PunkyOh(f): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:
Op...be yourself & don't be desperate so as not to fall for preys, cos they are everywhere.

Do you think you can only find love @ your workplace?

Those guys are not meant for you if they can't approach you.

But maybe there's a reason why she's not being approached, anywhere.
Guys are humans too & everyone is scared of rejection.
Maybe the OP needs to improve on her interpersonal skills. People are going to be afraid to talk to you if you wear a sour face or a bytch face on the daily. To be approached, you must be approachable to begin with. There's something she must be lacking in the people's department.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by K9blunt(f): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2015
Babe ;

Be your good self,
Avoid your bad self ,
smile when you feel like and frown to keep the douche bags away,
take it slow, life ain't a race.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
Babe dress responsibly and stop applying too much MU.Babe those guys are bad mouthing u that is y none of them havent approach u,dont b deceived!!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? by Thinkr(m): 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2015
K9blunt:
Babe ;

Be your good self,
Avoid your bad self ,
smile when you feel like and frown to keep the douche bags away,
take it slow, life ain't a race.
*views pics** lol you wey no fine na hin dey hash join. I pity you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.