Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85644 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
I pity those who married nurses!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Mimienudles(f): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

I know this face, the dimples, the dark tobacco lips cheesy, and (I can bet) ur hairy pussycat, I've dated this babe b4 shocked (jst teasing ya wink...but seriously...i like u, I promise I will change my dirty ways for you embarassed
'teasing' got me calm. But such compliments aren't really nice, thanks tho!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by OBlaize(f): 12:03am On Mar 13, 2015
Hahaha, not even in your dreams slut sad
[,quote author=yawahappens post=31566655]

Take good cre of urself for me darling, I'm coming for ur pussycat kiss, ur mouth is awesome for BJ,

The mouth may be ugly, but it is never afraid to speak up and call dunce for what it is I said it, and I will say it again, you are a waste basket teeming with flies, yukk! what's that smell? Oh, twaz one of the flies that landed on your overused kinni kiss
I must choke dat ugly mouth b4 the end of March angry[/quote]
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
'teasing' got me calm. But such compliments aren't really nice, thanks tho!

I knw I'm the last person u wana make friends wit ryt nw, but I'm sure u will find sum good piece in me...*puppy eyes*, I wana earn ur trust, lets make it happen dear wink

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2015
OBlaize:
Hahaha, not even in your dreams slut sad
[,quote author=yawahappens post=31566655]

Take good cre of urself for me darling, I'm coming for ur pussycat kiss, ur mouth is awesome for BJ,

The mouth may be ugly, but it is never afraid to speak up and call dunce for what it is I said it, and I will say it again, you are a waste basket teeming with flies, yukk! what's that smell? Oh, twaz one of the flies that landed on your overused kinni kiss
I must choke dat ugly mouth b4 the end of March angry

Hahahaha..u r one heck of a comedian (I'm serious)..u're funny I'm into showbiz, I can invite you to cum make a 1000 ppl laugh wink, do ya mind darling?..*i bet she fell for it* who will invite you? undecided...see ur head like lollipop sad...(jst messing wit ya, dont take it P ooo)

Oh and I jst noticed!, don't tell me u removed ur profile pix becos of me dissin ur mouth?,...haba Na...u r very beautiful dear kiss
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Frankicent(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Nah mehn...its jst a once in a lifetime experience dude, trust me, married women are awesome in bed wink
idiota you are so so so proud of your self for your bewitched mind you kill big goat with broom abi chai... sex with a married woman..just go pray say make she no dey bewitch if not your destiny is lock ooo...
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Vikkie14: 12:30am On Mar 13, 2015
Oo how i felt for you when i thought through of the CURSE of and from GOD which you brought upon yourself and upon the woman. For you to steal the heart of the woman from her husband and to disregard the aged long warning of GOD. I cannot decieve you, evil has entered into your life and your home. B/c it written b/4 you were born that '' WOE UNTO THE WICKED! IT SHALL BE ILL WITH HIM FOR THE REWARD OF HIS HANDS SHALL BE GIVEN HIM" . The only thing you can do to be saved is to genuinely repent of your sin now and forsake them. Also to accept JESUS CHRIST the only one that came to take away sin as your LORD and SAVIOUR. P l e a s e e, do this now before it is too late. Go on your knee now and plead for forgiveness. I also pray along with you to obtain mercy of the LORD as you are genuinely repenting of wicked act.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2015
Vikkie14:
Oo how i felt for you when i thought through of the CURSE of and from GOD which you brought upon yourself and upon the woman. For you to steal the heart of the woman from her husband and to disregard the aged long warning of GOD. I cannot decieve you, evil has entered into your life and your home. B/c it written b/4 you were born that '' WOE UNTO THE WICKED! IT SHALL BE ILL WITH HIM FOR THE REWARD OF HIS HANDS SHALL BE GIVEN HIM" . The only thing you can do to be saved is to genuinely repent of your sin now and forsake them. Also to accept JESUS CHRIST the only one that came to take away sin as your LORD and SAVIOUR. P l e a s e e, do this now before it is too late. Go on your knee now and plead for forgiveness. I also pray along with you to obtain mercy of the LORD as you are genuinely repenting of wicked act.

I will do that now...tnks
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by kinibigdeal(m): 12:49am On Mar 13, 2015
sad

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by sjduho: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2015
No even wish say make ur papa well again so dat u go dey enta dose nurses. Ur name will b written in d guiness world most lust guy
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Goldienana(f): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2015
Na wah!. U succeeded getting my attention bravo! I was hope and reading to know d reason y u did dis, thinking I will see Whr Dr charge ur family a huge amount of money, and u ppl can't handle it, den u bleep a fine lady without knowing she was married for money or to get help from her to sort d bill. But what did I see? A player dt plays wrong wing. Nna ndo o. U did well. Dt fire wood wey u gather during dry season na him u go soon use cook wen rain don set.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by OBlaize(f): 1:19am On Mar 13, 2015
I removed it because people like you fit "rape" girls for sambisa

I don't want to be walking down the road and looking at my back in fear that you might be stalking cos you are that perverted tongue

Youu better rearrange your affairs and stop taking pride in scoring points with married wommen

Your mates are coming up with smart phones and appearing on forbes cover page.

Be wise
yawahappens:

Hahahaha..u r one heck of a comedian (I'm serious)..u're funny I'm into showbiz, I can invite you to cum make a 1000 ppl laugh wink, do ya mind darling?..*i bet she fell for it* who will invite you? undecided...see ur head like lollipop sad...(jst messing wit ya, dont take it P ooo)

Oh and I jst noticed!, don't tell me u removed ur profile pix becos of me dissin ur mouth?,...haba Na...u r very beautiful dear kiss

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by stephenqueen: 1:30am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
like if you believe that the thunder wey go fire dis dawg dey do press up...Anytime from now the thunder go wallop ur head
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mrkings84(m): 1:59am On Mar 13, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.
Gbam! well spoken but may God have mercy on me oo cus i..i...i; it was a mistake
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Sunbellar: 2:22am On Mar 13, 2015
VirginFinder:

Proverbs 6:20-33
20 My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

21 Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck.

22 When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee.

[size=24pt]23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:

24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.

27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?

28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.
[/size]
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

[size=24pt]32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.
[/size]

34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

I love this!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2015
knightsTempler:
Anyone who believe this story should pls follow me to Brooklyn so i can sell you the Brooklyn bridge for $5.
please do you live in brooklyn.I wish I could meet any nairalander in brooklyn
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tk4rd: 3:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Bet you know the consequences and if you try to ask me, thunder go strike your thing. My goodness! You've done such yet, I read no remorse from what you have there, God have Mercy
From his write-up, he knew she was married. He knew he wanted to sex her, and he had de sex wit her. And he was boasting about it... He is feeling like a Badoo.. He is not repentant at all. In fact, he will do it again.., and dis time, he might video it even, and post some of her wedding pictures here for us, even her photos in the hospital as a nurse, and her nude pics before-during-and-after-sex, just for us to confirm that she is a married nurse, and that he really fücked her.. Still,, dat would mean no remorse, rather, I would see it as pure wickedness and hightened stupidity.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tk4rd: 4:07am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

O boy e!, she was neatly shaved, freaking clean mehn, and with deir experience in the department, dey always give u any style u want.
You can't say wether she is on Nairaland or not.. But trust me, if she read this post,, she must decode... "daddy on sick-bed for 3-months". "moved over to hospital". "flirting around wit nurses".. And oh. "it happened just today". Wooww.. You sure say dese simple facts are not just true.?? because they are pure tracking points
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by donsheddy1(m): 4:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Igbudu ley! Karma must knock on your door. I pray say na my Oga at the Top go defile either you god fearing wife or your ugly sisters. You go surprise to see their lewd pix on NL to add. Your karma dey do frog jump under my custody. Nonsense
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Bet you know the consequences and if you try to ask me, thunder go strike your thing. My goodness! You've done such yet, I read no remorse from what you have there, God have Mercy

Sounds like a conquest
Like he did what Napoleon and Vasco da gama couldn't do
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by maskengy: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2015
What u did was a delibrately act man, so u gonna pay for it.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by nairamaniac: 6:08am On Mar 13, 2015
its disgusting for u to share such foolish fantacy with us. as if u pulled a smooth one. or this certified u as a player.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 13, 2015
your widest fantasy....
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2015
Goldienana:
Na wah!. U succeeded getting my attention bravo! I was hope and reading to know d reason y u did dis, thinking I will see Whr Dr charge ur family a huge amount of money, and u ppl can't handle it, den u bleep a fine lady without knowing she was married for money or to get help from her to sort d bill. But what did I see? A player dt plays wrong wing. Nna ndo o. U did well. Dt fire wood wey u gather during dry season na him u go soon use cook wen rain don set.

God don forgive my sins...e no go happen again dear
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Vivly(f): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Funny how every one is blaming the op when the majority of vexation should be towards the married woman that shamelessly, and without fear of marriage vows opened her legs for a randy young man.
The Op didn't rape her.. From the story, he didn't even seduce her much before she gave in. That woman has big issues. Op, nothing do you. Twale! That woman has the bigger case with God.
Move on to nurse no 2 Biko.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Bros if U r in Asia-Malaysia U go chop not only Nurse but Police, Army, Dr., lawyer, driver, cleaner, cook, biz, student who r married women e.t.c My advise repent n keep praying. This body is wicked, always avoid d desire of dis body with that U can win.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2015
Vivly:
Funny how every one is blaming the op when the majority of vexation should be towards the married woman that shamelessly, and without fear of marriage vows open her legs for a randy young man.
The Op didn't rape her.. From the story, he didn't even seduce her much before she gave in. That woman has big issues. Op, nothing do you. Twale! That woman has the bigger case with God.
Move on to nurse no 2 Biko.

Tnks fr nt being too harsh on me #Respect
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by yawahappens: 6:48am On Mar 13, 2015
sisnowee:
Bros if U r in Asia-Malaysia U go chop not only Nurse but Police, Army, Dr., lawyer, driver, cleaner, cook, biz, student who r married women e.t.c My advise repent n keep praying. This body is wicked, always avoid d desire of dis body with that U can win.

I will heed to ur advice, tnk you
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by samonom(m): 7:05am On Mar 13, 2015
Na wao, nigeria women, husband is out to provide for her need, she is at home committing evil. Young man, she might have used ur destiny for somethings. Be careful go for deliverance
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by braxjay(m): 7:10am On Mar 13, 2015
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO BELIEVES THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE ?

OP YOU LYING NIGGER
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Tnks fr nt being too harsh on me #Respect
you cudda said no to her !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.