Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85632 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by JUNIT1(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2015
Fallacy, Fantasy.. #Story for the birds.

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by juwoonn(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Not necessarily bruh, dis life can also be cruel in the sense that most bad guys like me end up with decent and God-fearing girls, u knw?
I don ask God for forgiveness sha cry
I don't think u won't do it again.
I'm scared...dis life seff
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2015
keshmoore34:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
where are you from??
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by emmaebi: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2015
Guy frm ur post , u show no remorse in wat u hav done. U planned it, prepare 4 it, executed it, and enjoyed it. So guy in the same way be ready to face any music dat comes ur way. undecided
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by leCaptain(m): 8:20am On Mar 13, 2015
Didn't you mentioned your dad was in the hospital #betterPikin
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Raemhure001(m): 8:30am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Nah mehn...its jst a once in a lifetime experience dude, trust me, married women are awesome in bed wink
I tot u said...u feel bad bout it undecided[quote author=yawahappens post=31518736]
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by FKseun(m): 8:33am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Not necessarily bruh, dis life can also be cruel in the sense that most bad guys like me end up with decent and God-fearing girls, u knw?
I don ask God for forgiveness sha cry

THEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE! It is not only about asking for forgiveness...do you know what RESTITUTION is? I pity you bro!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by iiiyyyk(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2015
@ Op forget, we just dey curse u because of ur evil immagination.
Ur story na complete lie.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mamafunky(f): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
No one have said a thing about the woman....but she's a cheat naaa.
okkk because bible said women are the weaker vessels and men shouldn't be carried away by their beauty. Now guy please meet with the lord at the alter for confession and forgiveness. Now my prayer....dear God I thank you for being there for me and for the strength to resist worthless men for the past 8yrs of marriage and always, amen. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.....take note all yee married women and respect your husbands for Christ sake. Men should also learn to satisfy their wives. PEACE! PEACE!PEACE!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mamafunky(f): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2015
okkk because bible said women are the weaker vessels and men shouldn't be carried away by their beauty. Now guy please met with the lord at the alter for confession and forgiveness. Now my prayer....dear God I thank you for being there for me and for the strength to resist worthless men for the past 8yrs of marriage and always, amen. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.....take note all yee married women and respect your husbands for Christ sake. Men should also learn to satisfy their wives. PEACE! PEACE!PEACE!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2015
Mimienudles:
Bet you know the consequences and if you try to ask me, thunder go strike your thing. My goodness! You've done such yet, I read no remorse from what you have there, God have Mercy

ROTFLMAO
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2015
mamafunky:
okkk because bible said women are the weaker vessels and men shouldn't be carried away by their beauty. Now guy please met with the lord at the alter for confession and forgiveness. Now my prayer....dear God I thank you for being there for me and for the strength to resist worthless men for the past 8yrs of marriage and always, amen. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.....take note all yee married women and respect your husbands for Christ sake. Men should also learn to satisfy their wives. PEACE! PEACE!PEACE!

In support of you 110%
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tonquendo4u(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2015
And u are even laughing abt it. God don soak ur koboko inside water

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by smokescreen4: 10:40am On Mar 13, 2015
ALL THESE GIRLS SHOUTING KARMA, KARMA AND ARE FUCKING MARRIED MEN I HOPE YOU KNOW KARMA WILL VISIT YOU TOO, HYPOCRITES NOW THAT A SINGLE GUY HAS SLEPT WITH A MARRIED WOMAN EVERYBODY REMEMBERS KARMA AND GOD, OP MIGHT END UP WITH A GOOD WOMAN, WAIT A MINUTE, ITS MEANS THE NURSE'S HUSBAND IS GETTING PUNISHED FOR FUCKING ANOTHER MARRIED WOMAN.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2015
Vivly:
Funny how every one is blaming the op when the majority of vexation should be towards the married woman that shamelessly, and without fear of marriage vows opened her legs for a randy young man.
The Op didn't rape her.. From the story, he didn't even seduce her much before she gave in. That woman has big issues. Op, nothing do you. Twale! That woman has the bigger case with God.
Move on to nurse no 2 Biko.

Correct gal!

Your head dey dia.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by kennyfao(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.

May ur days be longed for this comment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by decountof(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2015
Adultery can often be very pleasurable and great fun, but it can also cause serious harm to people's mental and physical health – and wreck marriages and affect children's lives. Think very carefully before you go ahead.

**So if you think of continuing having an affair with her, or thinking of embarking on one, my advice is that you think very carefully about the long-term consequences. Having "a bit on the side" might seem like harmless fun, but a few weeks or months down the road that fun may turn into your worst nightmare....in d words of a nairalander "jst my 2kobo advice"

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by luv2luvu: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2015
na here u com dey asked God for forgiveness, u nor know where u go go ask for remission of sin nshi-man!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fpeter(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2015
yawahappens:

Ur profile pic says it all...u are a runs girl, we are in the same boat aunty

sorry to disappoint you my dear, i am not in your boat....
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Bimpe29: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2015
Bragging of a sin already committed, is a SIN in itself. That ugly show of shame you intentionally engaged in remains a secret between you and your co sinner, God knows but keeps it a secret. However, you revealed it to the world, instead of you repenting, sobering and asking for divine forgiveness of the sin. You were happy telling us what you would not want/wish to be done to your blood sister, daughter or wife. Any way, the first commentator has tutored you on the effects of your ungodly act.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by mko2005: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. "be not deceived for what a man soweth that shall he reap", you've sown a seed, hope you know that you'll reap more than one seed? (this one no be "holy holy" matta oh) I rest my case.
If the wife na true believer in Christ,no body go fit sleep with her no matter the sin wey the husband don comit ! Oga must carry him cross becos nothing concern madam.

God help us
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:52am On Mar 13, 2015
if buhari sign sharia into law, they will chop off your thing grin
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
izuch:
Come to think of it, if this karma of a thing is true, don't you think that woman's husband might have slept with another man's wife before and the repercussion is what happened to his own wife now? And would that cycle continue with some guy someday sleep with this guy's wife? And at what point would the karma stop?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by sparkletinte(f): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
When u were doing it did you ask God to take control n nw u are asking for forgiveness. Smh
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Becalm(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ghen ghen and other exclamations shows the poster is not sorry, only if the story is true.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by izuch(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
koastar:

Come to think of it, if this karma of a thing is true, don't you think that woman's husband might have slept with another man's wife before and the repercussion is what happened to his own wife now? And would that cycle continue with some guy someday sleep with this guy's wife? And at what point would the karma stop?
"What goes around comes around" (no be me talk am)
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by effogis: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have read it in the old testament, during the time of Moses, two of you will be stoned to death. Be very careful, it is dangerous and can cost you your life. (Deuteronomy22v22

Guys, just a short satanic story.
On the 20th of February being Friday something sinister happened in the part of the world, where we are living. Two Zimbabwe nationals were tight friends. Both married, it happened that one travels to their country always because of the nature of his business. Whenever he is not around his trusted friend will go in to the wife and start bunking her.

The Holy Book said that nothing is hidden under the sun. The husband of the guilty lady came to know about it and warned his friend to stop and leave his wife alone. He also warned the wife. They ignored the warnings and continued with the illicit affairs.

One day the man called his friend and told him that he has no other option rather than using magum to teach him lesson. He made it clear to him that the dreaded juju is in her kitten. Yet he ventured again and two of them were inseparable. What a big shame? huge crowd gathered to have a look of what was happening to some degree that the police were called in to control the crowd. And also ambulance.

The Bible told us to flee away from fornication and adultery, but it did not tell us why. Use you tongue to count your teeth.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by effogis: 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have read it in the old testament, during the time of Moses, two of you will be stoned to death. Be very careful, it is dangerous and can cost you your life. (Deuteronomy22v22

Guys, just a short satanic story.
On the 20th of February being Friday something sinister happened in the part of the world, where we are living. Two Zimbabwe nationals were tight friends. Both married, it happened that one travels to their country always because of the nature of his business. Whenever he is not around his trusted friend will go in to the wife and start bunking her.

The Holy Book said that nothing is hidden under the sun. The husband of the guilty lady came to know about it and warned his friend to stop and leave his wife alone. He also warned the wife. They ignored the warnings and continued with the illicit affairs.

One day the man called his friend and told him that he has no other option rather than using magum to teach him lesson. He made it clear to him that the dreaded juju is in her kitten. Yet he ventured again and two of them were inseparable. What a big shame? huge crowd gathered to have a look of what was happening to some degree that the police were called in to control the crowd. And also ambulance.

The Bible told us to flee away from fornication and adultery, but it did not tell us why. Use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by awesomechic(f): 9:35am On Mar 16, 2015
You inquired about her husband and family before what you did so why feel awkward after?? You knew what you were doing. REPENT
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by dbestuncle: 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2015
You dnt sound repentant at all, i knw if the opportunity com again for another even if na ur pastor wife u go do am. U n Ur penise no get shame at all.

Abeg this law of reapin as regards this kind tin is my problem n i will ask a question. Does it mean the Nurse husband has done it to some1 too b4 , that he too is reaping it nw?

izuch:
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Homguy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:

O boy e!, she was neatly shaved, freaking clean mehn, and with deir experience in the department, dey always give u any style u want.
shut the fu#k up dude! you have definitely been rolling with dirty ,unkempt ladies for something as trivial as that to thrill you, worst you can't keep shut about it.

now to the facts, if your moral values accommodates it, good for you ,keep it up and enjoy it while it lasts,or before you are snuffed out. but na serious sin and stupidity on your part to keep posting posts like what I quoted and still ask God to forgive you. from, your posts , you are definitely going back to that woman. so reedit your topic. By the way, Nairaland has a DIARY section, you might want to use that bro. One love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.