Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (85645 Views)

What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by roladex(f): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
See hw he is even talkin and bragging.does dis ewu ohai hav remorse at all,d ways Hs even talkin one will knw Hs catchin fun and attention.nonsence

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by link2jude(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
pictures or cock n bull story
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Not necessarily bruh, dis life can also be cruel in the sense that most bad guys like me end up with decent and God-fearing girls, u knw?
I don ask God for forgiveness sha cry

Keep wishing...... Just as the lady's husband is imagining he has a decent wife at home, so u re imagining yours will be.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
U dont sound remorseful
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by fhunmyOlowoniyi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na wah oh :-
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by tete7000(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

Not necessarily bruh, dis life can also be cruel in the sense that most bad guys like me end up with decent and God-fearing girls, u knw?
I don ask God for forgiveness sha cry

Your tone didn't really portray you as someone remorseful of his action. The decision to post your escapade here itself tells so much about how remorseful you are. Can one really claim to be remorseful of something and yet brag and publicise it? If opportunity avails itself, you will definitely do it again.
Be careful God cannot be deceived. If you don't mind read Proverbs 7 and see what scripture says about people involved in escapades like yours. Pay close attention from verse 7 down. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by helphelp: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided

You sound like you enjoyed it...

Carry go okay.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nihilist: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nice one OP

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by imitor4us(m): 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Well let's not be so harsh on this guy, the lady in question should be dealt with cos she actually gave him the chance.
Bro, remember in life what goes around comes around expect urs in due time. They might even do the act in front of ur nose.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
So many unfaithful harlot forming wifey eveywhere.
Op eehhn, be prepared cos someone somewhere must bleep ur wife...Karma awaits u!

I've sworn neva & I mean neva to bleep a married woman
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Mitsurugi(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Can a man walk on coals without his feet being scorched? So is he who sleeps with another man's wife. Any man who touches her shall not go unpunished - Proverbs 6: 28-29. You should seek God's forgiveness and refrain from seeing her again. But with the depravity that is the lot of the MODERN society, who am I kidding?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by XBLadez: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:
Guys I feel so bad cry cry, cos the temptation was too much, here's how it happened.........

My dad has been ill for over 3 months, he had an accident with fractured wounds but he is recovering, my family had to move to the hospital, so we have bn tending to him on a daily basis....to cut the long Mata short, this hospital has hot and sexy nurses...shuu!

Nna mehnn...everyday I flirt with everyone of them, but there is this particular one that always gave me this "cum and [romance] me" look mehn, the one and only big problem was that she is married (a forbidden fruit), Na she cum fine pass, fresh pass, sexy pass....OMG!, I couldn't resist so I collected her number and we started from decent chats like "how is ur family?, take good care of ur husband" to "I feel like __ hmmmmmm".

It got so intense that we had to choose a date for our Champions league match grin, so we picked today.

I went to her house and as a sharp guy b4 leaving, I bought a pack of durex condom.
On getting there it was a two-storey building and she was living in one of the flats, I cum dey fear make none of her neighbors code our mission.

As we enter house, she first go on generator, kon on dstv dey show Africa magic (the channel u see in most Nigerian homes...eeeww) undecided, then as the guy, I made the badoo move wink,

I held her hands and was complimenting her on how soft it was while __ kissing it, she started __softly, so I pulled her towards me and then...ghen ghen!, the main action started angry

After the action film ended, she showed me her wedding photos, it felt awkward and weird to me. undecided
The unseriousness in the story is a proof ur lying. But since you fantasise having sex with another man's wife, your own wife and daughter will be gang-raped by a team of mad men!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by lobaloba88: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
@OP:
You slept with another man's Wife.
Probably someone's mother.
It's only a matter of time...before the tables turn.
Meanwhile, H.E.L.L Fire is warming up to receive you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by delpharm(m): 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lool konji na bastard but u dey craze sha grin
BTW, ur sins are forgiven

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. 6:30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry; 6:31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. 6:35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by bishopken: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Dude, you're definitely not telling the truth
what you just said didn't happen, you just peak a topic to discuss, if not am sure you're not married, because married what goes around come around. Dude.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by remsonik(f): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
OP I am more worried at the fact that you didnt feel any remorse for what you did. You gleefully told us how you slept with a married woman in her matrimonial home. I dont blame you much but the shameless goat of a woman that opened her laps for you. I bet you when karma comes visiting it will serve you a full 3 course menu both you and the woman including the silly goats that are hailing your silliness on here.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
But why..?
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by ElDeeVee(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
Well, news reaching me is that d nurse's husband is a military man and he's well aware of wat u did...my 5 kobo- just run to Syria to hide
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.

So, did the man whose wife he bleeped today bleep another person's wife in time past?

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
HE THAT HAS EAR LET HIM HEAR
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by notoriousbabe: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say
na lie,at least not every time

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by dsmartj(m): 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow! I am happy for u guy. How I w!!sh it was ....

1 Like

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by bishopken: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
bishopken:
Dude, you're definitely not telling the truth
what you just said didn't happen, you just peak a topic to discuss, if not am sure you're not married, because if you're married what goes around come around. Dude.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by preselect(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
yawahappens:

from this post, it seems to me that you are gloating and advertising your s3xual prowess cheesy
this doesnt look like someone who is sad at all wink

but you don chop forbidden fruit. . . . . . . and make no mistake. . . . . no evil deed goes unpunished. . . .God is NOT mocked. . . . . .i'm not trying to scare you but the merciful God we worship everyday is also a righteous God, a just God and. . . . . a CONSUMING FIRE. . . angry

better start praying angry
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by nokingasgod: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:
"What goes around comes around" so they say. Dude prepare!!! Someone must also bleep your wife, that's life, one usually gets a dose of his/her own medicine. When it happens don't cry foul. I rest my case.

The Truth, Nothing But The Truth. But what was omitted was the fact that, because whatever you sow your reap and you know when it's reaping time, you will surely get more than the one seed you sown!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by millionboi(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Crap4urself!!!
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Mintayo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
But a man who committed adultery has No sense. He is just destroying himself. He will be dishonoured and beaten up; he will be permanently be disgraced. A husband is never angrier than when he is jealous, his revenge knows No limits. He will not accept any payment, No amount of gifts will satisfy his anger! Proverbs 6:32-35.
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by knightsTempler: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anyone who believe this story should pls follow me to Brooklyn so i can sell you the Brooklyn bridge for $5.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by hush15: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
izuch:

Like i tell Buhari all te time, the evil men do live n hunts them.

Guy, ready for the come back no matter which way o. no be say i dey wish you bad but that is the way life is. what goes around comes back to you and na where e go hurt you gan e go touch. infact, i dey pray for you so it doesnt hurt you bad cos it will come back n hurt real bad.

pele, hope you enjoy the thing sha cus na the compensation be that. if you do the thing well, caress the breast well and kissed well, then just maybe, its not a total loss

winks..
Re: I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
The woman herself, o ni lowo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.