Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... (18926 Views)

As A Startup, How Much Should I Pay Workers? / Should I Pay Him N500,000 For A Job? / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by duerap: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dont't pay any money to get a job bro. I'ts a scam. Keep the job hunting on. Meanwhile, use half of your cash to start small bizz. Get busy - work in church, organise tutorials if you can; before long you'll get another job.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by coalcoal1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015

give me the 500k and I'll give you a job
grin

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Get an m.sc with the money.
An msc is a life time investment and If you do very well in your msc, you will get a job within 6 months after your m.sc.

If you dont know what to do with 500k, please flex it.
Travel abroad and get new inspiration.

3 Likes

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by allanphash7(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
YES
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by showbobo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
Don't pay any money to anyone to get employed. .Its a scam and u don't need fall for it the second time..Why not start up a business with the 500k u've got..

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by coccinella1888: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
D nnpc stuff sounds more lyk scam, jus attend som workshop and trainin to boost ur cv den kip applyin for jobs and wen u gt one u can apply for msc
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by mexzony: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
NO
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Mikwus(f): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
nurexfutmx:
I lost my job last year december, have been trying to get another job since then but all to no avail. Am getting frustrated by the day cos i don't see any job coming, I was able to save up to 500k during my time in my former workplace. Now, the question is...

1. Am thinking of going for MSc which i may end up spending the whole money on and God forbid, what if i still don't get any job after the programme won't i go back to square one?

2. I'm thinking maybe i could invest in something profitable and start up a little business but i really want to build my career and with that little sum of money i have, i may end up making little or no gain which i could possibly lose lots of money aswell.

3. The third and last one am really interested doing is someone promised me a job in NNPC and he is asking me to pay 300k for a slot there but from experience of what happened to be last year, i lost 150k to a family friend who promised me a job in Nigeria Custom but i end up got scammed. It didn't workout, am trying to avoid such mistake again.

I've always wish to work with a goverment parastatal (a very good one) and i don't mind forfeiting the whole 500k to get it only if i can be rest assured it will workout.

Am really confused and don't know what to do with my life....i need u guys advice please!

There you have it.........you want assurance even after it has happened to you once.

Oga start a business or keep praying for a job.

You don't pay for jobs.

on 2nd thought you can go for professional certification.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by buJu234: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
I will advice U not to waste that money via giving it to one guy waiting to scam u whether legally via govt. jobs or illegally via giving u a slot...

why nt try and start something...

please read this story in this link below; I believe it will encourage u

https://www.nairaland.com/2012171/see-photos-how-200k-started
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Smartlife(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
With 500k you are still confuse.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nature129(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2015
Get a lawyer to bear witness to an agreement you'll reach with the person that wants to secure the job for you, let it be stated clearly that he'll repay your money if he fails to give you the said job. Also, agree to pay 70% of the agreed sum for the nnpc slot and complete it after receiving your first month salary. Lol.

Make the person understand that you had had a bad experience in the past that's why you are involving a 3rd party and not that you don't trust him.

A person who's sure that the job he's offering is genuine wouldn't have a problem with signing some documents.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by ceejay80s(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
500k for a job? Why u no fit go open shop with that money

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
You can apply for your Master degree programme,you never can tell what will happen. While doing your Master programme,get involved in a small business while you scout for well paying job. God will help you.
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by bayumyguy: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmmm looking for a job and they want to collect frm money from me,it's a scam oooo,don,t give anybody money to get a job but if u feels the job is grantee secure the emplyment first then u can give the money out,or u can start sometin with d 500k,just be very careful God will help u ijn
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Casablanca! Abeg start up a business with your 500k jor

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Kx: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
If there are nnpc slots for N500k, I bet u ppl will even offer N1million to get it.

The choice is yours.

It's only sad that only sees the success in this scam even when tears and dissapointment are written all over it in bold letters.

2 Likes

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by bettercreature(m): 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pay is asap ..my friend did the same now he is earning 450k monthly
Just pay the right person,that is New Nigeria for you
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by p1jiobi: 3:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
A guy who can afford to pay 500k doesn't need a job.

3 Likes

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by gebest: 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Well if d job is genuine and well paid, he should go ahead. This is naija
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by charlito94(m): 3:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
A good minded person with a genuine n pure heart with human feelings won't demand a penny from u. I wud advice u invest d little u HV wisely n a profitable scale.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
nurexfutmx:

Am based in Lagos, am not the business type o...the stress and all, then u knw how business is...one cannot be 100% sure u will make profit, it's always difficult to start up, getting to source for buyer, making name for yourself...it's quite challenging
...you're too pessimistic.change your negative attitude.no one is borne a business guy,people work things out to their advantage.millions of folks do not even have an opportunity to gain a day employment.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by greggng: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
If I were you I will go through a post by someone who ask us what 350k can do for him. Someone talked abt dry cleaning cloth for people. Read through that post and give it a trial you won't regret. If you don't ve office use ur house. Print ur card and leaflets and send to ur friends and nebors. Last year I was duped via same nnpc scam pls don't fall for it. Tell the person to enter into agreement with u in the presence of ur lawyer. The terms will be payment after u got the job.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by infohenry(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
nurexfutmx:
I lost my job last year december, have been trying to get another job since then but all to no avail. Am getting frustrated by the day cos i don't see any job coming, I was able to save up to 500k during my time in my former workplace. Now, the question is...

1. Am thinking of going for MSc which i may end up spending the whole money on and God forbid, what if i still don't get any job after the programme won't i go back to square one?

2. I'm thinking maybe i could invest in something profitable and start up a little business but i really want to build my career and with that little sum of money i have, i may end up making little or no gain which i could possibly lose lots of money aswell.

3. The third and last one am really interested doing is someone promised me a job in NNPC and he is asking me to pay 300k for a slot there but from experience of what happened to be last year, i lost 150k to a family friend who promised me a job in Nigeria Custom but i end up got scammed. It didn't workout, am trying to avoid such mistake again.

I've always wish to work with a goverment parastatal (a very good one) and i don't mind forfeiting the whole 500k to get it only if i can be rest assured it will workout.

Am really confused and don't know what to do with my life....i need u guys advice please!
If you love yourself don't give anybody #10 I mean ten naira for NNPC slot this is one of the old scam format, there is nothing like nnpc slot and I repeat don't part with your hard earn money. Start something with your money while searching for genuine job. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by virus05(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
whatz ur degree...i think my dad can give you a very good job....im in abj now..where are you?? Letz meet face to face..so dat dere will be nothin lyk scam..my email is davidsongilbert000@gmail.com
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nwogeh: 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Browse about xtreme fuel treatment of syntek global, register and start d bixnes wt 140k, i assure u aa steady 200k aa month if u r hardworking or atleast 100k a month, if u r lazy......pm me 4details
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by orlaryhincah(m): 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
nurexfutmx:

I will only put it down on paper that i will give the person the money after i must have gotten employment letter
Dem dey forge employment letter ooo
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by mimicious(f): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
1st advice dearie don't be negative about ur thinkn!! Secondly y don't u think of somtin u love doing n invest ur money in it by so doing u will have dis mind set that ur bizness will proper!!

1 Like

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Dronedude(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
NAWAHOOOO undecided
Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by bettercreature(m): 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
People really think working at NNPC and earning about 400k monthly is the same as investing 500k and earning 3k or 4 profit week
My people are so clueless and i am sure most of you have never seen big money that is why they keep talking about 500k as if its 15million
O boy go and pay the money asap,many kids on here

3 Likes

Re: Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
starpee:
MY dear if d source is reliable go on with it on 1 condition dat u ll pay half nd wen u get d letter u balance up,buh be very careful,dere ar losts of scammers out dere,
...I fell into this some years ago.i paid half of the money,only to be told my letter of employment is ready,and that I need to pay the remaining to get my letter.on paying the balance,story changes.I was told later government placed embargo on job...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Introduce Yourself In An Interview? / Nigerian Govt To Prosecute Escapee N-power Volunteers In 2017 / Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.