Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! (8805 Views)

Funny Pre–wedding Photoshoot That Would Blow Your Mind / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by romoruyi(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
One of our reporters (name withheld) met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady whose photo you have above.

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.

According to the lady whose I’d Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and ‘most importantly get laid’.

“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot séx! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it.
Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don’t stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.”, she opened up.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell “I have séx with my boss every day in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can’t satisfy me at all.

That’s why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day. It’s like heaven!”.

Ella went on to explain to our reporter that she couldn’t wait to complete this week’s dose of 56 rounds of hot séx.

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can’t really satisfy her.

She believes that there is nothing wrong in being a séx addict.

“All the men I have met always have to admit they can’t cope with my séxual urge. I have séx about eight times on an average daily".
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by vjsmiles: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
and her tomato is like obasanjo ota farm angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I & my phone have no comment..

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ghost1718(m): 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin that kind girl fit give u watin pass HIV plusgrin

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by vjsmiles: 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I & my phone have no comment..

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by falconey(m): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
* p.square's voice* I have a story!
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Fabdedon(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
people no longer read post de just comment..
Weird..even me sad
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by CloneX: 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2015
God is well pleased with her, for her "service" to humanity. I guess.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by menix(m): 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
OP... U no drop her contact nah cous we ve got guyz ere dat re on same level..
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by DAIL(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let her save money n buy a horse , that will solve d issue, human no fit solve ur problem na horse u need...shekena!

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by temitemi1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
CloneX:
God is well pleased with her, for her "service" to humanity. I guess.

And pastor gather pray for her on her naming ceremony.

If it is with one man, i can understand, but shagging every AMINU,OBINNA and DEJI is not it at all.

I am sure she won't have any reservations when it comes to playing safe.

Won't be surprised if she is a home to Herpes, Gonorrhea, syphilis and every other STD.

Omashe o.

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by OohMpa: 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2015
8x a day? And ooh mpa barely manages twice a day? shocked shocked

[size=20pt]Challenge Accepted angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by PunkyOh(f): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
She sounds like a nymphomaniac. Don't see why "other ladies" would have to "admit" to anything though. She's the sick one here if sex is all that matters to her.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by elantraceey(f): 2:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
Good for her undecided

Will she be able to stay faithful in marriage?
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by emperorchedda(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just the lady I like. Come out plain it won't hurt, only little boys will talk shiit about you because you have a high libido.

There's nothing wrong in casual sex when its protected... We need more like you

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Tallestt(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
romoruyi:
One of our reporters (name withheld) met the shock of his life few days back at the Elegushi beach, Victoria Island Lagos while chatting with the lady whose photo you have above.

To his disbelief the 26 years old lady who identified herself as Ella, boldly told our reporter that she loves séx so much so that she enjoys it more than real food.

According to the lady whose I’d Card revealed that she is a marketer with one of the new generation banks, she likes coming to the beach side which is very close her house, every evening to chill out and ‘most importantly get laid’.

“See, I don’t need money from any guy. All I want is good,hot séx! But my the problem I have with most of you guys is that you are not bold enough to ask a girl you just met for séx even though you all want it.
Most girls want it too, they want you to just make the move to shag them, even if they are complaining or insulting you don’t stop. You know we girls pretend a lot.”, she opened up.

As if that was not enough, Ella threw the bombshell “I have séx with my boss every day in his office. The chauffeur too every evening, but they can’t satisfy me at all.

That’s why I have to come here every evening to get laid by more guys. I must have séx at least 8 times every day. It’s like heaven!”.

Ella went on to explain to our reporter that she couldn’t wait to complete this week’s dose of 56 rounds of hot séx.

She also acknowledged the fact that many would think it is abnormal, but she insisted that making love eight times a day can’t really satisfy her.

She believes that there is nothing wrong in being a séx addict.

“All the men I have met always have to admit they can’t cope with my séxual urge. I have séx about eight times on an average daily".
Blood of Jesus!! Whatttt!! Na food? My God!! Mehn that chick needs serious prayer I swear. She no normal at all. Believe me when I say so. Girls love sex I cannot deny but here's is just too much,haba. Even thrice in a week seff nah albarka

1 Like

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
A serious case of the novel "the curse of pandora's box"
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by chanddys(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sickoooo
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by chachazzy(m): 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2015
Oboy!! Guys pls, hw do i get to Elegushi beach from ojota. Gotta collide with this chic asap! Lol
Elegushi beach, pls
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Phikom(m): 5:34am On Mar 12, 2015
So what's d bottomline of dis absurd story?
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 12, 2015
sad shocked
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:
Sex is amazing! I could go 8x a day easy. Well not every single day but at least 4 days a week. I love sex more than anything.
Na your job na. . . Why won't you love your job?
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
Na your job na. . . Why won't you love your job?

tongue
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 5:52am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

It's not a job it's a pleasure thank you and my bf enjoys it tongue
Your boyfriend is also jobless and needs a new hobby.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
Your boyfriend is also jobless and needs a new hobby.

Why do you say this? Dnt you like it
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Lies! 56 rounds every week?
Attention seeking Ho.le
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Why do you say this? Dnt you like sex? Don't you back for more?
We do 4x at night
2/3x in the morning then on the weekends we do quickies during the day. It's heaven.

Seriousbabe or missclassy?
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by ZedX6: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2015
DarkAngel86:

Why do you say this? Dnt you like sex? Don't you back for more?
We do 4x at night
2/3x in the morning then on the weekends we do quickies during the day. It's heaven.
I see what you're up to.

But you're barking up the wrong tree.

Have a nice fvcking day.
Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2015
ZedX6:
I see what you're up to.

But you're barking up the wrong tree.

Have a nice fvcking day.

Re: Her sex addiction would blow your mind!!! by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Seriousbabe or missclassy?

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love You But Your "Thing" Is Too Big - My Girlfriend "graphic pic) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Blood Covenant ( Virginity )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.