Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,605 members, 7,770,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:56 AM

Photography And Graphics Studio Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photography And Graphics Studio Needed (1814 Views)

Need A Tutor On Photography And Graphics / Learn Photography And Videography In Ibadan / Logos And Graphics - Checkout Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photography And Graphics Studio Needed by cescky(m): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Hi

Please i need a studio that can do images for online sale of goods, ie images that are for jumia, konga etc

if your studio can do such

please drop your contacts
Re: Photography And Graphics Studio Needed by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
studio is not what you need.what you need is professional Photographer that can handle your product that will be well suitable for online marketing. we called it OMP ice
Marketing
Photography
mail me
dammyconceptphotography@gmail.com

www.dammyconceptphotography..com
Re: Photography And Graphics Studio Needed by udysweet(f): 12:43am On May 04, 2015
dammyconcept:
studio is not what you need.what you need is professional Photographer that can handle your product that will be well suitable for online marketing. we called it OMP ice
Marketing
Photography
mail me
dammyconceptphotography@gmail.com

www.dammyconceptphotography..com
I also want to take proper snapshot of my Beads and put online. Hope your charges are not much as am new into the business and would like to showcase my Beads well. Aside email any other means to reach you?
Re: Photography And Graphics Studio Needed by spydeer(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
[b][/b] Gaff Multimedia do such for Konga merchants already....Very perfect in optimzing photographs for perfect web use with high resolution...You can use this photos in our Portfolio as perfect example> http://www.gaffmultimedia.com/
Re: Photography And Graphics Studio Needed by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 31, 2015
[quote author=udysweet post=33394877]
I also want to take proper snapshot of my Beads and put online. Hope your charges are not much as am new into the business and would like to showcase my Beads well. Aside email any other means to reach you?[/i Lost My Phone,just Retrieve Back My Account Back.I Work For Konga.Com. If U Still Need My Services{photography}mail Me > dammylaray@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Help A Video Editor Get A Job Or Internship In A Production Company / Get The Most OUTSTANDING Graphic Design NOW!!! / If You Are Graphics Artist But You Never Visit Printsnaija.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.