Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 (1437 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AWCON Finals (1 - 0) On 3rd December 2016 / 9japredict refuse to pay my withdrawal since 5th of September / PLEASE HELP!! Nairastake Are Fraudulent , How Can I Withdraw My Money From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
Nairalanders please I need your help, I won a bet with NairaStake entertainment limited, and I placed a withdrawal request of 50' 000 naira since 3rd of December 2014 . normally it was supposed to be paid into my account within 48hours, but my people up till date I have not seen any money, it is still pending till now I am writing this, each time I tried to write them , call them or email them , the reply I get is "your request is being processed and you will be paid soon" I have called and e-mailed them over 50 times and still the same reply is what I normally get, so last week I complained to some of my friends that we normally bet together and they told me that they are also owing them, what this people do is allow people to come and bet, but once you win a bet , they will keep posting you, please help me with EFCC and ICPC website and email so I can report them cos they have gone rogue. Internet scam and fraud has enterd betting company. Together we can stop them
Re: My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 by dayjee: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Broda go their head office go shout for them ..................dem go find d money give u sharp sharp.
Re: My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
There head office is very very far from where I stay oooo
dayjee:
Broda go their head office go shout for them ..................dem go find d money give u sharp sharp.
Re: My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 by pesty100(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Have u been paid yet am in the same prob as you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Hungary : FIFA U20 World Cup. june 7 / . / Ronaldo Ban Upheld After Real Madrid Appeal Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.