Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (11638 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by precious68(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2009
I caught my wife having an affair and when I questioned her the father sent to have her taken away and me beaten by thugs.Is this fair?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Magz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2009
Are you serious??

And they say that [i]AA'[/i]s are the ones who lack morals and values, right??
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by tope2000(f): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2009
Where did u get ur story from? undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SeanT21(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2009
precious68:

I caught my wife having an affair and when I questioned her the father sent to have her taken away and me beaten by thugs.Is this fair?

**~~I am sorry but I just have to laugh~~**
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2009
precious68:

Goooooooooooooooooooooood Daddy!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by bigfather(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Leave her for her father o !
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by babsongudus: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
precious68:

if this is true, then, OGUN go kill the girl papa, Shark go shop the girl toto b4 dis wk runs out
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2009
You too what did you really do??! There is more to the story. . . maybe you were also cheating or you didn't treat her right.

babsongudus:

if this is true, then, OGUN go kill the girl papa, Shark go shop the girl toto b4 dis wk runs out

Shark ko, Whale ni

Don't ask him what he did, just start causing her until oriolori catches you.

Nonsense!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by dawoyo(m): 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2009
Oh bob i doubt this your story o but for d benefit of doubt, if i ever caught my wife having an affair, no story; no talk cos that's the end of the marriage even if i was the one who caused it.
Men it's a blow to my elbow seeing another man cabling my package like that especially if she cum dey enjoy am properly. I can never forgive a woman who cheats on me so my brother in your case, i'll advice you leave her for her papa to dey Bleep am.

1 Like

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by MissyB1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2009
How did you question her about it??
Did you mercilessly beat her up??
Did you catch her pant down??
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by StephenP(m): 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2009
ROFLMAO!!!! I wanna be just like your father-in-law in future.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2009
na wa oooo, the poor guy got beaten up and nobody fit tell am sorry, na accusations hin just dey get for hin dormot. if na guy cheat now, all these girls no go ask the girl wetin she do, dem go all just carry arms pursue the guy. bros, no vex, sorry eh, such is life sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by ijeoma2619: 12:28am On Jan 15, 2009
u must be out of your damn mind dawoyo.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by DaPhoenix(f): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2009
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 12:36am On Jan 15, 2009
na2day?:

na wa oooo, the poor guy got beaten up and nobody fit tell am sorry, na accusations hin just dey get for hin dormot. if na guy cheat now, all these girls no go ask the girl wetin she do, dem go all just carry arms pursue the guy. bros, no vex, sorry eh, such is life  sad sad sad

Puh-leazzzze Gimmes a break!!

If it was the other way around i.e the guy cheating people will be on his wife like white on rice, Pointing their stubby accusatory fingers at her. . .

What did you do? They'll ask.  
A man happy in his marriage will not cheat. They'll all knowingly point out.
You must not be performing your wifely duties very well
And my personal favorite. . . you shouldn't have reported him, you hmuliated him. What you should have done was cook his best meal and then when he gets home, go on your knees, beg him and ask him how you can change . . . that's right, BEG THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON HER TO TELL HER HOW SHE CAN CHANGE!!

Na only thug beat am? He lucky oooh, If I were the papa I'll have him locked up for three days no one will know where he is and have him beaten within an inch of his life. . . . when he finally gets out, it would be with his shoes on his head!!

Why you ask?

Well he must not be performing his husbandly duties very well. . . why else would my innocent baby  daughter (remember I am the daddy) have to seek it somewhere else? If he was gonna be sub par, why did I waste all that money marrying my daughter off to a pansy?!!

I dare say. . . OP should change his name to Lucky Man!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Hauwa1: 1:09am On Jan 15, 2009
ummm sign of the time. oh well, sorry poster. the part of beaten by thugs so bad. maybe those money miss road pple.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2009
do u want me to prove to u otherwise? do u know how many millions of threads on this NL that is sharply against males whether it is their fault or not when it comes to cheating or relationships?  madam, slow ur roll, u just dey do gra gra, if the guy return with hin own thugs and guns and shoot all the girls family wetin u go talk? [size=1pt]by the way, if i cheat it is ur fault ooooo[/size]  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sisi Jinx:

If it was the other way around i.e the guy cheating people will be on his wife like white on rice, Pointing their stubby accusatory fingers at her. . .

And my personal favorite. . . you shouldn't have reported him, you hmuliated him. What you should have done was cook his best meal and then when he gets home, go on your knees, beg him and ask him how you can change . . . that's right, BEG THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON HER TO TELL HER HOW SHE CAN CHANGE!!

Na only thug beat am? He lucky oooh, If I were the papa I'll have him locked up for three days no one will know where he is and have him beaten within an inch of his life. . . . when he finally gets out, it would be with his shoes on his head!!

Why you ask?

Well he must not be performing his husbandly duties very well. . . why else would my innocent baby  daughter (remember I am the daddy) have to seek it somewhere else? If he was gonna be sub par, why did I waste all that money marrying my daughter off to a pansy?!!

I dare say. . . OP should change his name to Lucky Man!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by vicade(m): 1:16am On Jan 15, 2009
They did not beat you enough

If they did u wont be posting this topic.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 1:31am On Jan 15, 2009
precious68:

@ Poster,

Your two sentences do not wash with me at all. If it was as cut and dried as you put it, there would be no reason for the father to have his daughter taken away, talk much less of arranging to have you beaten up. I would place money in a wager that you must have done something to warrant both actions. (Did you lay a hand on her when you caught her cheating?). What exactly happened?  Be truthful and admit if you have done wrong instead of whining and feeling sorry for yourself. (Wow, today [or was it yesterday] seems to be the Nairaland male whining day. Jeez). undecided

Sisi Jinx:

Why you ask?

Well he must not be performing his husbandly duties very well. . . why else would my innocent baby  daughter (remember I am the daddy) have to seek it somewhere else? If he was gonna be sub par, why did I waste all that money marrying my daughter off to a pansy?!!

ROFLMFAO. . . You should take up writing comedies. You are a natural. I laffed so hard that I almost had yogurt come out of my nose. Sho ra e o Sisi.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 15, 2009
How old is the marriage
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 15, 2009
How old is the marriage
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by babsongudus: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

You too what did you really do??! There is more to the story. . . maybe you were also cheating or you didn't treat her right.

Shark ko, Whale ni

Don't ask him what he did, just start causing her until oriolori catches you.

Nonsense!
oriolori ko, okooloko ni.
i v bin to the family in question i found out say na true them suffer the poor guy for no cus
i repeat, dis time, na sopona go strike the girl papa prik n na eye akalamagbo (akalamagbo bird) go shop the girl tintin cool cool cool cool cool cool coolb4 sunset
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by ariblaze(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2009
dude report him to your daddy too grin

but on a more serious note

you no fit fight?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2009
Is that all there is to the story then? I mean, you asked her why she cheated on you and next thing you know, he father and his bullion van of thugs are heading your way with kondo? Sure. undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Blatant: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2009
are some of you saying that it is alright for the wife to cheat? sisiskill said that maybe the man was not having good sex. is sisiskill married? does sisiskill have a brother who is married? maybe her brother's wife should go and have sex outside and we can blame the him. are you a man-hater? or have you been found wanting by your husband and now divorced? you sound like a bitter divorced woman.

1 Like

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
Blatant:

are some of you saying that it is alright for the wife to cheat? sisiskill said that maybe the man was not having good sex. is sisiskill married? does sisiskill have a brother who is married? maybe her brother's wife should go and have sex outside and we can blame the him. are you a man-hater? or have you been found wanting by your husband and now divorced? you sound like a bitter divorced woman.

Alls I know is something is seriously lacking somewhere if the wife has to go outside to find it and since she is the one doing the finding, it's got to be the MAN who is LACKING!!!!!!!

Rotflmao @ Bitter divorced woman. Typical response!!

Trust me 'oney, if I were to be divorced, there will  be nothing to be bitter about. Why, I'd skipping in a field of wild flowers, singing "Do a deer, a female deer" at the top of my voice because I probably had a darn good reason to rid myself of the pansy man!  cheesy cheesy

By the way, I know this is probably a hard concept for you to grasp but not liking men who behave badly or who abuse the priviledge they have to live under a different set of rules. . . does not a man hater make. Mmmmmmmkay!

Ka ji ko? kiss
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Blatant:

[b]are some of you saying that it is alright for the wife to chea[/b]t? sisiskill said that maybe the man was not having good sex. is sisiskill married? does sisiskill have a brother who is married? maybe her brother's wife should go and have sex outside and we can blame the him. are you a man-hater? or have you been found wanting by your husband and now divorced? you sound like a bitter divorced woman.

Are you saying its alright for any husband to cheat?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by debosky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
grin grin grin

Bros sorry oh!  cheesy

How did pops know you 'questioned' her? I suspect you did more than question, you likely threatened her that you'd send her back to her father or some other thing for her to run to daddy. In doing that, you are wrong.

From all indications, the girl's dad has more influence/clout that you do - and that is wrong. You are the husband and this is YOUR home. I think you needed the thugs to school you a bit on how to control your home.  grin grin

My wife go to tell tales to her father about me? Lai lai!  grin Either through excess loving (or if that fails fear  grin) she'd never run around and 'report' me to her dad, impossicant!  tongue

I don't know why she was having an affair, but it's likely because something wasn't right with you - monetary, emotionally or sexually. Unmet needs are usually (though not always) a pointer.

You haven't proved yourself as a man to her father, that is why he will send people to beat you up. Show you can stand on your own two feet and manage your household. The cheating matter is secondary here - even if it was anything else, you should resolve it between the two of you - failure to do that is a shortcoming on your part.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Are you saying its alright for any husband to cheat?  

Lmoa! Don't mind him oooooh! You can tell how he thinks.
ariblaze:

dude report him to your daddy too grin

but on a more serious note

you no fit fight?
Proving more and more and more what a pansy he is!

Poor papa of the bride!! All that wasted money. . . he prolly bit his finger and jon ese mole, thinking "I have a made a huge mistake" when Mr. Husband went crying to him.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin

Bros sorry oh!  cheesy

How did pops know you 'questioned' her? I suspect you did more than question, you likely threatened her that you'd send her back to her father or some other thing for her to run to daddy. In doing that, you are wrong.

From all indications, the girl's dad has more influence/clout that you do - and that is wrong. You are the husband and this is YOUR home. I think you needed the thugs to school you a bit on how to control your home.  grin grin

My wife go to tell tales to her father about me? Lai lai!  grin Either through excess loving (or if that fails fear  grin) she'd never run around and 'report' me to her dad, impossicant!  tongue

I don't know why she was having an affair, but it's likely because something wasn't right with you - monetary, emotionally or sexually. Unmet needs are usually (though not always) a pointer.

You haven't proved yourself as a man to her father, that is why he will send people to beat you up. Show you can stand on your own two feet and manage your household. The cheating matter is secondary here - even if it was anything else, you should resolve it between the two of you - failure to do that is a shortcoming on your part.

I hereby propose they change the words GOOD MAN to DEBOSKY in ALL the dictionaries in all of the land!!

Let me use it in a sentence. . . DEBOSKY IS A DEBOSKY, The DEBOSKINESS of Mr. Blatant is still in question!! cheesy cheesy

See? See. . . nice one, huh? So who is with me??!!!

Chanting!!

DEBOSKY! DEBOSKY! DEBOSKY!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by JustGood(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
I trust this woman to be encouraging women to cheat shiorrrrr
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by alfchye(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
This is injustice.I think your in-law is an ass.
You know what i think, You are a poor broke ass who married from a rich family and they carter for ur needs.
Sorry be a man and face poverty for sumtime, with hard working you will elevate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Amazing Triplets Photos / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? / Women Paying Dowry For their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.