Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (11643 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Nigeria Law For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by kokorunna(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2009
This must be a story from Super Story, you can't be serious grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2009
Me, I don talk my own. The man probably pummelled the wife for cheating (and maybe added some insults about her family into the bargain). As far as I'm concerned, the thugs no bit am well well. If they did, he won't have mouth to come her and relate his pathetic half told one-sided story, talk much less of having fingers that can still perform typing on the keyboard. Chikena. lipsrsealed
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by precious68(m): 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2009
For the avoidance of doubts,Iam not impotent so not being able to satisfy my wife in bed.If you want a proff,then send your sister or gilfriend.Again,Iam not apoor lad who depended on my wife's family for anything.As far as I can remember,in the five years of marriage,I have gootten absolutely nothing from my wife's family.The way I see it,They are just trying to provoke me to do something that may make me not a gentleman.Iam still waiting though to see what comes out of this.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2009
precious68:

For the avoidance of doubts,Iam not impotent so not being able to satisfy my wife in bed.If you want a proff,then send your sister or gilfriend.Again,Iam not apoor lad who depended on my wife's family for anything.As far as I can remember,in the five years of marriage,I have gootten absolutely nothing from my wife's family.The way I see it,They are just trying to provoke me to do something that may make me not a gentleman.Iam still waiting though to see what comes out of this.

bros i sympathize with u jare, no mind all these girls wey dey mis yan. God go help u
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Treetop20(m): 3:06am On Jan 17, 2009
roflmao
he hehe hehe eheeeeeeeee cheesy
sorry man
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by TOYOSI20(f): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2009
Is this a joke?? undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by alfchye(m): 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2009
Sapphic:

Me, I don talk my own. The man probably pummelled the wife for cheating (and maybe added some insults about her family into the bargain). As far as I'm concerned, the thugs no bit am well well. If they did, he won't have mouth to come her and relate his pathetic half told one-sided story, talk much less of having fingers that can still perform typing on the keyboard. Chikena. lipsrsealed

What is with this sappis.I think you are sick.Even if he curse the family for being immoral, why would they beat him.So this is how your family will be beating you husband.I sorry for who go marry you put for house.You are just too crazy.
If u ever marry ur husband is in for real hell.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by ilaugh1: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2009
Next time when you catch her like that - beat her up first so that her father wont need to send thugs after you.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Angolobabe(f): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2009
this is serious,is ur father in-law supporting her affair?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2009
precious68:

Look I understand the need to save face but man. . . now is not the time to lie. Your wife's actions clearly shows that. . . well ya know, so let's put an end to the lying and work towards helping you become. . . ya know better!!!!!

Tee hee hee hee  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na2day?:

bros i sympathize with u jare, no mind all these girls wey dey mis yan. God go help u
Mis yan kini? I say it's about time men started getting a taste of their own medicine. When a man cheats, they blame his wife, eh ehn . . . it's only fair that the man gets the doggone crap beaten out of him for his wife's cheating now.

Bwahahahahahaha!

i_laugh:

Next time when you catch her like that - beat her up first so that her father wont need to send thugs after you.

And he would get doubly beaten, this time around he won't be able to turn on the compurra  grin

Angolobabe:

this is serious,is ur father in-law supporting her affair?

Of course not! He is only using the old school method of beating the crap out someone to teach them a good lesson. The lesson in this case is - SATISFY YOUR WOMAN. . . MAN!!!!

If them like make them say I dey encourage cheating. . . na dem sabi.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2009
alfchye:

What is with this sappis.I think you are sick.Even if he curse the family for being immoral, why would they beat him.So this is how your family will be beating you husband.I sorry for who go marry you put for house.You are just too crazy.

What in the world are you on? Like seriously, tell your dealer to go easy on the dung, okay?
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by blackweaver(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
bros na simple thing; throw the woman's things out of ur house and get ur own thugs as bodyguards.
until the woman and her father come to your house to prostrate 4 u no accept the woman o
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Mis yan kini? I say it's about time men started getting a taste of their own medicine. When a man cheats, they blame his wife, eh ehn . . . it's only fair that the man gets the doggone crap beaten out of him for his wife's cheating now.

Bwahahahahahaha!

ovularia, i am getting worried about u oooo, i hope this is not what u r going to be teaching our children fa?  sad sad sad sad

blackweaver:

bros na simple thing; throw the woman's things out of ur house and get ur own thugs as bodyguards.
until the woman and her father come to your house to prostrate 4 u no accept the woman o

thank u o jare, no mind all this girls, dem never hala.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 1:37am On Jan 18, 2009
na2day?:

ovularia, i am getting worried about u oooo, i hope this is not what u r going to be teaching our children fa?  sad sad sad sad

MY sons will know how to treat their wives and MY daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!! grin grin grin grin

thank u o jare, no mind all this girls, dem never hala.

Obviously they don't think he is prize that's why they are beating the living daylights out of him. I'll hazard a guess and say he will be doing them a huge favor if he packs her out. . . that's if she hasn't even sent the movers to come do it.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

MY sons will know how to treat their wives and MY daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!! grin grin grin grin

what do u mean your sons will know how to treat their wives and your daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!! ? iya, repeat after me, our sons will know how to treat their wives and our daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!!, if u dont say it na red card u go get ooo angry angry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2009
alfchye:

What is with  this sappis.I think you are sick.Even if he curse the family for being immoral, why would they beat him.So this is how your family will be beating you husband.I sorry for who go marry you put for house.You are just too  crazy.

Na wetin now? Do I owe you money? Why the heck are you following me all over the place? Abeg o. Haba. angry

Was it only me, or did anyone else notice that the original poster side stepped what he did to the woman? He was probably trying to show the wife that he was the man of the house, when in fact na wrapper him just dey wear all these days. undecided Ol' boy just go and dobale for your wife and her father and tell them that you won't be so silly and useless in future. Next time when you see your wife cheating, you'll learn how to turn the other cheek and look the other way. . . nonsense. undecided
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2009
na2day?:

what do u mean your sons will know how to treat their wives and your daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!! ?  iya, repeat after me, our sons will know how to treat their wives and our daughters will know not to settle for nonsense!!, if u dont say it na red card u go get ooo  angry angry

Yes MY son and MY daughters because they  will be listening to MOI! I mean obviously you can’t be trusted to teach the right from wrong. You are gonna go all male culture-centric on them. Na who want hin pikin to learn bad thing? Certainly not me.

So MY SONS and MY DAUGHTERS. . . Deal with it! cool cool

Sapphic:

Na wetin now? Do I owe you money? Why the heck are you following me all over the place? Abeg o. Haba. angry

Was it only me, or did anyone else notice that the original poster side stepped what he did to the woman? He was probably trying to show the wife that he was the man of the house, when in fact na wrapper him just dey wear all these days. undecided Ol' boy just go and dobale for your wife and her father and tell them that you won't be so silly and useless in future.Next time when you see your wife cheating, you'll learn how to turn the other cheek and look the other way. . . nonsense. undecided

Oh the mental picture. . . I’m getting all a-tingly!
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Yes MY son and MY daughters because they  will be listening to MOI! I mean obviously you can’t be trusted to teach the right from wrong. You are gonna go all male culture-centric on them. Na who want hin pikin to learn bad thing? Certainly not me.

So MY SONS and MY DAUGHTERS. . . Deal with it! cool cool

i for don begin dey beat the hell out of u if not to say i dey fear say ur papa and hin thugs go do to me the same thing wey happen to poster(i no wan post part 2 of this thread), u for don see pepper for my hand angry angry angry angry angry

Sapphic:

Was it only me, or did anyone else notice that the original poster side stepped what he did to the woman? He was probably trying to show the wife that he was the man of the house, when in fact na wrapper him just dey wear all these days. undecided Ol' boy just go and dobale for your wife and her father and tell them that you won't be so silly and useless in future. Next time when you see your wife cheating, you'll learn how to turn the other cheek and look the other way. . . nonsense. undecided

i truly hope in the future ur son's wife will cheat on him and then the inlaws will get good thugs to come beat the crap out of him and probably kill him, it will serve him right, wont it? akamu! ! ! angry angry angry angry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2009
[size=4pt]Sisikill and na2day? again?[/size]

*scribbles in my olofofo journal*

@post
Nawa oh. You should send her packing out of your house. Just hope the whole family wnt come at you this time grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2009
[size=2pt]madam, can't u leave us in peace? we are trying to get some alone quality time together, go look for ur hubby, hin fit dey club[/size] angry angry angry

HeatFusion:

*scribbles in my olofofo journal*

@post
Nawa oh. You should send her packing out of your house. Just hope the whole family wnt come at you this time grin grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2009
na2day?:

i for don begin dey beat the hell out of u if not to say i dey fear say ur papa and hin thugs go do to me the same thing wey happen to poster(i no wan post part 2 of this thread), u for don see pepper for my hand  angry angry angry angry angry

Beat me??! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Oh you for try am! Na pepper. . . ata rodo not tatase pepper you go smell!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i truly hope in the future ur son's wife will cheat on him and then the inlaws will get good thugs to come beat the crap out of him and probably kill him, it will serve him right, wont it? akamu! ! !  angry angry angry angry

Do you truly believe that what OP says is the whole story?!!

Read Bliss' post again and get the entire gist.  tongue

HeatFusion:

[size=4pt]Rotflmao! I'm trying to teach him a lesson fa but it's not taking. . .yet.[/size]

na2day?:

[size=2pt]madam, can't u leave us in peace? we are trying to get some alone quality time together, go look for ur hubby, hin fit dey club[/size]  angry angry angry

[size=2pt]Are you sending my sister away? [/size]angry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2009
na2day?:

i truly hope in the future ur son's wife will cheat on him and then the inlaws will get good thugs to come beat the crap out of him and probably kill him, it will serve him right, wont it? akamu! ! ! angry angry angry angry

Back to sender a thousand times. And in addition, I sincerely hope that all the children you may have die in an accident on the same day. What bloody nonsense. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

See me see wahala o. Someone comes here and says that he caught his wife cheating and asked her, then out of the blue her father whisks her away and sends thugs to beat him, but instead of you to engage your brain to either fill in the gaps through deductive reasoning or at least query what happened in the interim, you are clucking like a demented fowl that has lost its chick. Any half-intelligent person would conclude that there is more to this than meets the eye (or much more than has been divulged). Is the girl's father a wizard that he would have guessed that his daughter was being questioned or did the poster tell you that the man routinely sends thugs to his house to beat him on a regular basis? Instead you decide to send curses to your family not me. Bloody Idiot. Nonsense!  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by KarmaMod(f): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Back to sender a thousand times. And in addition, I sincerely hope that all the children you may have die in an accident on the same day. What bloody nonsense. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 1:23am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Beat me??! Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Oh you for try am! Na pepper. . . ata rodo not tatase pepper you go smell!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

na ur papa walking stick i dey fear if not, u go know say na me retire Mike Tyson cool cool cool

Do you truly believe that what OP says is the whole story?!!

Read Bliss' post again and get the entire gist. tongue

thats not the point, the point is a father hired thugs to beat up a guy that is upset bcoz his wife cheats. if a woman catches her hubby cheating and attacks him in such a way that he got injured, people will say the man deserves it, that is the point.

[size=4pt]Rotflmao! I'm trying to teach him a lesson fa but it's not taking. . .yet.[/size]

[size=2pt]Are you sending my sister away? [/size]angry

[size=4pt]teach who lesson, take ya time ooo! as for that ur yeye sista HF, it time for us to send am packing bcoz she is having negative influence on u and i no want our pikins to learn bad thing [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sapphic:

See me see wahala o. Someone comes here and says that he caught his wife cheating and asked her, then out of the blues her father whisks her away and sends thugs to beat him, but instead of you to engage your brain to either fill in the gaps through deductive reasoning or at least query what happened in the interim, you a clucking like a demented fowl that has lost its chick. Any half-intelligent person would conclude that there is more to this than meets the eye (or much more than has been divulged). Is the girl's father a wizard that he would have guessed that his daughter was being questioned or did the poster tell you that the man routinely sends thugs to his house to beat him on a regular basis? Instead you decide to send curses to your family not me. Bloody Idiot. Nonsense! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

back to sender too a trillion times, u think say na only u go mountain on fire? yeye dey follow u angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by SisiJinx: 1:59am On Jan 19, 2009
Bliss and N2D
No one's child will die, be beaten, killed, maimed, disfigured. . . they will live long and fruitful lives and none of us will have cause to weep over them (You guys please stop me now before I fully become my mother with this prayers embarassed )

I am begging. . . .  let's kiss and makeup. It was all a misunderstanding, a slip of finger, a mistype. . . it is all my fault, yeah I take the blame for it, anything to end this before it even starts.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Pretty Please!!

Look at that pretty face. . . how can you resist?

[size=4pt]N2D
You gotta apologize. . . seriously.[/size]
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 2:13am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Bliss and N2D
No one's child will die, be beaten, killed, maimed, disfigured. . . they will live long and fruitful lives and none of us will have cause to weep over them (You guys please stop me now before I fully become my mother with this prayers embarassed )

I am begging. . . . let's kiss and makeup. It was all a misunderstanding, a slip of finger, a mistype. . . it is all my fault, yeah I take the blame for it, anything to end this before it even starts.

[size=4pt]N2D

Loving the Pigtails. . . Seriously. It's a look you should maintain. (Bring your head closer. I wanna yank your pigtails. LOL).

Me I don't have any wahala with anyone. Anyone that stones me should expect rocks in return. I mean seriously, the guy finds it not only excusable but justifiable that a man should raise his hands to his wife. That says it all.

So the woman cheated on him, BIG bleeping DEAL. There is no reason for a man to hit his wife. Most men who do so are cowards. Now wen him see person wey big and strong pass am, instead make im display him brute strength (display some Jackie Chan, Van Damme or Bruce Lee moves), he come dey cry say thug beat am. If na against vulnerable woman, he go dey shakara. Did he not know that he was a thug himself when he was descending on his poor wife? Thug meet thug, come dey cry weeen like baby. Abeg make we leave matter jo. Next time he will think a million times before his hand scratches him to pummel his wife (or wait until her papa don die) LOL.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Bliss and N2D

I am begging. . . .  let's kiss and makeup. It was all a misunderstanding, a slip of finger, a mistype. . . it is all my fault, yeah I take the blame for it, anything to end this before it even starts.

[size=4pt]N2D

oya Sapphic , come here lets kiss and make up, i am doing this bcoz my wife sisi gave me permission to kiss another woman, and i am about to make the best of it grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]i apologize in small print bcoz i am a man and i must retain my pride[/size] angry angry angry angry

Sapphic:

Loving the Pigtails. . . Seriously. It's a look you should maintain. (Bring your head closer. I wanna yank your pigtails. LOL).

Me I don't have any wahala with anyone. Anyone that stones me should expect rocks in return. I mean seriously, the guy finds it not only excusable but justifiable that a man should raise his hands to his wife. That says it all.

So the woman cheated on him, BIG bleeping DEAL. There is no reason for a man to hit his wife. Most men who do so are cowards. Now wen him see person wey big and strong pass am, instead make im display him brute strength (display some Jackie Chan, Van Damme or Bruce Lee moves), he come dey cry say thug beat am. If na against vulnerable woman, he go dey shakara. Did he not know that he was a thug himself when he was descending on his poor wife? Thug meet thug, come dey cry weeen like baby. Abeg make we leave matter jo. Next time he will think a million times before his hand scratches him to pummel his wife (or wait until her papa don die) LOL.

such hypocrisy, what gives the girl's father and his thugs right to beat up the guy. none of u girls have answered my question, if a guy cheats, will u just say "big deal", if a guy cheats and his wife attacks him and injures him, does the man deserve it? check ur church mind before u reply
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 2:59am On Jan 19, 2009
na2day?:

oya Sapphic , come here lets kiss and make up, i[b] am doing this bcoz my wife sisi gave me permission to kiss another woman, and i am about to make the best of it [/b] grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, we are settled. Or didn't your wife Sisi tell you? She knows I do not kiss boys, so she kissed me in your place and told me not to vex. And my my the lips sure matched the pigtails, so I am really cool. Vote Sisi for Nairaland Peace-keeping President. wink tongue [size=2pt](I am only joking o. Sisi wey straight pass ruler no dey sneak kisses with girls o. LOL)[/size].

na2day?:

i apologize in small print bcoz i am a man and i must retain my pride angry angry angry angry

I say no need for the extra apology, your wife don clear the matter. wink

na2day?:

such hypocrisy, what gives the girl's father and his thugs right to beat up the guy.

The fact that he beat his wife. Let him have a taste of his own medicine. Chikena.

na2day?:

none of u girls have answered my question, if a guy cheats, will u just say "big deal", if a guy cheats and his wife attacks him and injures him, does the man deserve it? check ur church mind before u reply

Let us be honest. How many women do you know who beat up their husbands? Even in those situations where the woman allegedly attacks the cheating husband, the husband can effectively repel her and defend himself. Women do not usually have such luxuries as men are normally bigger and stronger than them and you know that is the truth. In many situations in Nigeria, if you are honest, the woman has to turn a blind eye and if she "misbehaves" by complaining, the man disgracefully throws her things out of the house.

Please be very honest and tell me how many men you know whose wife can beat them black and blue? and how many of such men do you know who would boldly go out and have an affair and make the Mighty Igor woman discover? The thing is in Nigeria, too many women are physically abused by a spouse and go and investigate, a woman is more likely to die of domestic violence than she is to die in an automobile accident.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 3:16am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Don't worry, we are settled. Or didn't your wife Sisi tell you? She knows I do not kiss boys, so she kissed me in your place and told me not to vex. And my my the lips sure matched the pigtails, so I am really cool. Vote Sisi for Nairaland Peace-keeping President. wink tongue [size=2pt](I am only joking o. Sisi wey straight pass ruler no dey sneak kisses with girls o. LOL)[/size].

[size=2pt]very worried and is very suspicious[/size] undecided undecided undecided undecided

The fact that he beat his wife. Let him have a taste of his own medicine. Chikena.

***sighs*** sad sad sad

Let us be honest. How many women do you know who beat up their husbands? Even in those situations where the woman allegedly attacks the cheating husband, the husband can effectively repel her and defend himself. Women do not usually have such luxuries as men are normally bigger and stronger than them and you know that is the truth. In many situations in Nigeria, if you are honest, the woman has to turn a blind eye and if she "misbehaves" by complaining, the man disgracefully throws her things out of the house.

Please be very honest and tell me how many men you know whose wife can beat them black and blue? and how many of such men do you know who would boldly go out and have an affair and make the Mighty Igor woman discover? The thing is in Nigeria, too many women are physically abused by a spouse and go and investigate, a woman is more likely to die of domestic violence than she is to die in an automobile accident.

obviously, u have never been to warri, u certainly have not seen woman wey dey craze. more so, here in the states, at least my part, it is a common thing to see a woman hit her man and knows that he cant hit back bcoz the law will favor her, especially among AAs and Jamaican women, even white women in my parts are quick to offer their men slaps, it is not fair at all sad sad sad
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 3:38am On Jan 19, 2009
na2day?:

very worried and is very suspicious undecided undecided undecided undecided

***sighs*** sad sad sad

obviously, u have never been to warri, u certainly have not seen woman wey dey craze. more so, here in the states, at least my part, it is a common thing to see a woman hit her man and knows that he cant hit back bcoz the law will favor her, especially among AAs and Jamaican women, even white women in my parts are quick to offer their men slaps, it is not fair at all sad sad sad

Don't be worried o, na just passing phase between me and ya wifey. And I thought we were talking about back home. Of course over here, na criminal record be that.
Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by na2day2(m): 3:51am On Jan 19, 2009
Sapphic:

Don't be worried o, na just passing phase between me and ya wifey. And I thought we were talking about back home. Of course over here, na criminal record be that.

Re: Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. by Sapphic: 3:55am On Jan 19, 2009
Did nobody tell you that pulling a long face makes you age faster? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Amazing Triplets Photos / Are Girls More Difficult To Train Than Boys? / Thanks TeHN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.