Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Did - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did (2355 Views)

Before You Marry A Military Man / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / What Would You Do To The Girl If You Were The Father ?? ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmm
Re: Did by temitemi1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
I'm abt to marry to a friend n a mother kiss kiss kiss
Re: Did by xynerise: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2015
No. What happened was that I stopped dreaming about her

4 Likes

Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2015
at
Re: Did by VickJames(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am not married yet but I am trying to change my present girl to my dream girl.

The work isn't easy, it has taken years to effect the change I want but I tell you there's a striking resemblance between the girl I have now and the girl I've been dreaming about.
Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
to
Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
hat
Re: Did by xynerise: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

I love that, man. So is it about sticking to your woman?
You think sticking to your own woman is a good idea? I don't get
Re: Did by temitemi1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2015
She's like a mother to me kiss kiss kiss
IsaacBuchi:

Are you serious or you are just joking? Why a mother?

1 Like

Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
tame
Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
tee
Re: Did by VickJames(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Wow! Tell me about it.
I have heard counselling of turning a girl to what you want her to be. Is that practical?' (never thought it was)

You change a lady who wants to change.
When you want a lady to change some certain traits of hers that you dislike, you must show and say you hate that trait, meaning every word of it. If you repeatedly tell her you hate something and she wants to keep the relationship, she'll change.

Sometimes, we should lead by example. Ladies that see us as head will always want to copy some things we do without knowing. My girlfriend sometimes will just start walking the way I walk, I'll just laugh and say "you dan high". If you want your woman to do some things you like, start doing those things every time she's around. Girls pick little things you do and take note except the ones who I don't know how to classify them.

Before you can change a lady, try and be open to change because a lady will like to change her ways when she sees that you're trying to change some things she doesn't like about you.

The way I'm saying change, they'll think I'm supporting GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
be
Re: Did by VickJames(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

I love ur short sermon on love and change. Especially the part that says "
Before you can change a lady, try and be open to change because a
lady will like to change her ways when she sees that you're trying
to change some things she doesn't like about you."

Punch line grin
Re: Did by shitshappen(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
Sometimes is just a case of desirability and availability. The answer is obvious, check my moniker.

1 Like

Re: Did by KevinBrown: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Did by NifemiOlu(m): 12:29am On Mar 12, 2015
Dream girls exist as the name sounds...dream. When one is awake, the available becomes the desirable.

1 Like

Re: Did by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2015
pale

(1) (Reply)

Violence Relationship (ple Help) / Glo Campus Booster Is The Best Internet Data Plan For Nigerian Students / Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.